It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is mind control really possible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i know CIA used some chips and medicals to control people's minds and make them do what ever they wanted, without victim remembering, i watched on some channel one guy was doing the same with just looking at someone, is it real? or was that a fake? is it hard to train to do that? do you have to special gift?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
when I was younger and looking for the babes. Just think of the possibilities.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hypnosis has been in use for centuries. It's real. No implants required. Some people are more susceptible to it than others.

If you want some insight and you haven't seen this, I suggest The Manchurian Candidate (Sinatra and others). Classic flick, banned for years (why?).

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I have heard of a guy called Derron brown...he just looks at people and know what they are thinking also he can get them to do stuff like give people money...
its pretty scary if this guy can do this.....kinda worrying

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by asala]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I have heard of a guy called Derron brown...he just looks at people and know what they are thinking also he can get them to do stuff like give people money...
its pretty scary if this guy can do this.....kinda worrying

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by asala]

nah not to scary Pat Robertson can do the samething.
Its all in perception.

Mark

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hypnosis isn't as poweful as people will make you believe. If you're hypnotized, you won't do anything against your will. You're simply very relaxed.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hypnosis is real and its actually dangerous cause when it happens your like past sleeping. You can make your own heart stop and stuff its like someone making you meditate but controlling what your body is doing, if done correctly it is not only dangerous but very very effective. It doesnt work on some people, includeing me.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I often 'plant ideas'. Little stuff like having the BF call me, things like that.
LOL - He hates it when I have my little helpers wake him up. LOL!
He is not 'gifted' as in hearing them ect, but he has narcalepsy(sp). And those moments between sleep and awake are very seseptable times...he has ALOT of those moments as he sleeps alot, but his sleep isn't actualy sleep, it's more borderline sleep/awake.

bdi

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranga
If you're hypnotized, you won't do anything against your will. You're simply very relaxed.

It is true that when you are hypnotized you won't do anything against your will but only if the thing that someone wont you to do is directly ordered like "Go and kill president" it want work but if you try to use different words it will like "This that i'am putting into your hand is a ice cream that has strange shape (actualy it's a cold gun or rifle or knife or ...) now the man that is sitting infront of you has helpped you many times and for return he wants ice cream but he want you to put it in his hart(you just use imagination)."And that is how it goes.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
....will work best on a carefully chosen,weak minded or weakened individual,conditioning would be more the term,if you wanted a person to do something they would normally do ,you would have to select someone whose morals would allow them to do it.

Tv is a good conditioning tool,turn it off for a month and you will see what I mean.

Looking around the world ,at the moral state of it,I would venture to guess maybe the whole thing is being manipulateed to control the masses through moral conditioning and mass hypnosis by a few for profit.

Foul,immoral and greedy people are easily manipulated for profit,what do you see?,honestly,really.....

A clear thinking person makes his/her own reality.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Actually MA saw that film several months ago on cable its has not been banned.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
(the program, not the member...
)

'___' in the water, etc. Numerous programs have been tried... The mind can be a maleable thing... Cults are well versed in mind control techniques, such as sleep deprivation, drugging, brainwashing, etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Toltec

I understand.

Manchurian Candidate was banned from soon after its production (I believe) until the mid-to-late 1980s.

It was not possible to see it at all during that period.

My question is, what was it exactly in the film that caused it to be banned for so long? How many of the mind control techniques portrayed in the film (short of the contrived playing card) could have been based on experimental or actual techniques of the Cold War era?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
is mind control really possible?

Look at about 95% of the population on this Earth and tell me if mind control really works.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looked up on that MK ultra....thats pretty freaky

read a story about Kids in MK ultra.....Do they really have children being trained in this stuff,,,,
Thats pretty shocking

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   

the program, not the member

LOL Thank you!

This program clearly demonstrates that mind control is not only possible but REAL. Yes, it takes extremely controlled conditions to bring about the desired outcome. Hypnosis is not the more efficient nor reliable means of mind control, all commands are interpreted as suggestions.

Here are some good links to official MKULTRA documents. They are definitely worth reading. If anything is tough to understand please quote it and I'll try to explain what it means.

www.noveltynet.org...

The basic premise is to stress the person/system environmentally WHILE stressing them biologically (i.e. with EA 1729 = '___'). Here is a brief description from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence report from 1977:

Stressing techniques employed included silent treatment before or after EA 1729 administration, sustained conventional interrogation prior to EA 1729 interrogation, deprivation of food, drink, sleep or bodily evacuation, sustained isolation prior to EA 1729 administration, hot-cold switches in approach, duress "pitches", verbal degradation and bodily discomfort, or dramatized threats to subject's life or mental health.

www.noveltynet.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Its like hacking a computer program you just need the no how and the ability to do it .

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You should really check out this website:

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Some of the stuff is questionable. There are alot of victims testimonies that have to make you wonder. But on the other hand, there is alot of stuff on the site that really makes you think. Like the patents.

Also, the woman Raven, is a Ph'd in physics. She definitely has some very compelling evidence that she was the unwilling victim of some type of non-lethal harrasment. Military testing on the unwitting public is a total violation of citizen rights, however is far from not having a precedent.

[Edited on 5-15-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
wow this topic is pretty scary especially that MKULTRA stuff, just makes you wonder just how many people are brainwashed....

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yes. Mind control and hypnosis happens. I believe I might had been hypnotized because I lost time and memory. I've touched on this incident on a previous thread, but there is more to this ... I was taken to a man's house a military dentist...my friend who took me there was ex special forces, some years later, I was approached by a man who said he was CIA and wanted me to work for him. And before you ask, I declined the offer. And as far as implants, I don't have any. Another strange thing happened after all this, I got a phone call, it's is a stranger,but he didn't feel like a stranger, this man used a monatone voice,... felt like I went into a trance, yet I was ready to listen and answer any questions. Not at all like me, really weird.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join