It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.crystalinks.com...

Many abductees believe that their bodies have been implanted with some sort of object. Implants can be used for tracking, tagging and mind control. There are biological implants encoded withn the DNA od some people.
During routine X-rays and MRI's abductees discover unexplained objects in their body. Neither their doctor nor the abductee is able to explain how these objects got there.

I find this intresting but somewhat unbelivable....Do you think that this has happened?
There are many storys of implants found during brain scans......

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Isn't there some sort of radio tracking device that's about the size of a grain of rice that is now being put into products? The pictures on that site look like what I imagine these thing's would be like.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What's really interesting, is that we never see where these implants are examined by independent scientists, and a conclusion reached that the devices are either:

A: of extraterrestrial origin in materials, and design/function.

OR

B: of terrestrial origin, and well within our current/advanced technology.

It's got to be one or the other, so where are the conclusions? Why simply keep them in a box? Surely, if they have access to an electron microscope, they've reached one of these conclusions?

And, if it was B., then there's still the possibility that they were made by the US government, and are part of the "exchange" program. Likewise, it's possible that they are simply being monitored by the government, and there is no alien involvement. Guess what I'm trying to say is....where are the test results of the implants???

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well, that's a good question. Why haven't any scientists come up with a solid answer?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
There is a doctor out in Arizona, I think, who used to go an Art Bell all the time and claim he has removed dozens of these implants.

I'll do a saerch and see if I can find his website. He supposedly had them tested by an independent lab.

The last time I looked into it, about a year ago, he was waiting for the results.

I have to say I am a MAJOR skeptic who follows Occam's Razor. I have to think these are made right here in China, India or the U.S. and are nefarious in the purpose.

PEACE...
m...

top topics

join