It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liquid water lakes on Jupiter moon dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I had a strange dream last night. It was about Jupiter and her moons. In the dream I was aware of a breaking news story publicized worldwide regarding the find of liquid water lakes and streams on a moon of Jupiter. NASA was preparing a manned mission using nuclear propulsion with 4 astronauts and they where to travel to Jupiter - The moon was heating up by Jupiters gravity and thus melting the frozen ice , creating a breathable atmosphere and liquid water lakes and streams.

Europa perhaps was the moon - in the dream the name was never mentioned - I find it quite odd as I have never had dream bout this subject matter before. Nasa made a commonet that Life was already on the moon - and that once we recognised the " Great melting " the life became apparent - intelligent life was not mentioned but was implied .

Anyway - take it for what its worth - a moon of Jupiter has liquid water , and water ice - it is starting to melt - and there is life on the moon. Prediction - ? maybe - If so it would be my very first prediction.
what do you all think?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
must have been a cool dream, maybe it will come true, but i dont tink in our lifetime

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wicked dream.......i just normally dream about weird stuff like fish etc....lol

Your actually not far off the mark already as it is widley believed that Europa has liquid oceans under her thick ice!

Maybe one day something will melt the ice and make it habitable (cold but habitable)!

Mic

join