It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream Last Night Came True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I had a dream that my car wouldnt start because my battery died.

So i get a call to come into work when i woke up. As i'm walking out to my car i thought of my dream, and told myself "lets see if the dream comes true..."

it started right up and i went to work...

I totally forgot to turn off my lights and when i got to work. I later went out to the car and my battery was dead.
I was like "damn! it came true"

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by Gladius]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thats kinda strange that you woke up thinking about the dream...then asking your self if it would come true

maybe you should listen to your dream next time....maybe write it down...so you can prevent the situation...
intresting though!!!!

Has this happened before?

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by asala]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Thats kinda strange that you woke up thinking about the dream...then asking your self if it would come true

maybe you should listen to your dream next time....maybe write it down...so you can prevent the situation...
intresting though!!!!

Has this happened before?

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by asala]

I think these are very good questions, and I look forward to hearing your response. I keep a dream log when I have one that I still remember vividly upon awaking. An elderly Indian woman (with a feather not a dot) told me once: A dream becomes a vision when it does not leave you at sunrise. Since then, I have kept a log of any dreams that remained with me any length of time after waking.

I have had prophetic dreams that have come true. So I understand the strange feeling when the first one happens.

Look forward to your response!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Good idea, to keep a log of dreams. In the dream state, when we access the racial consciousness, things are accessible to us in a way that is impossible when we're awake.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Gladius

I think it's quite simple, and you should be glad your brain is in such good order.

You knew subconsciously that you had left your lights on when you went to sleep. That as an issue was not so significant for you that it awoke you as an impulse while your body was getting its needed rest.

I am sure you will never leave your lights on overnight again.

I had a similar think happen in the past 24 hours as well.

I dreamt about the process and outcomes of a meeting that needed me in some way. The participants were in character, but the progress was wild and I couldn't let some of the decisions go.

The following morning, rain was heavy and traffic was humongous. The meeting was called off.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah, im going to start to keep a dream log tonight

I've had dreams come true before, but i usually just think of it as coincidence.

Anyways, Masked, i think you misunderstood my post.

My car was fine when i woke up. When i got to work is when my car battery actually died.

And i had a dream that my car wouldnt start because of the battery(i used to have a lot of problems with the battery though, so that may be the origin of the dream)

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Gladius

Thanks.

I did indeed skim past your getting to work. In my dream I didn't get to the meeting. It is all clear to me now!

Except I have no simple explanation.

top topics

join