It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if an alien invasion has already taken place are we already dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i have read a lot about an alien invasion that has aleady taken place and that we have already lost a war against an alien race

does any1 have any info bout dis?

[edit on 19-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
wow, we already lost the alien war? i didn't even get to put up a fight

doubtful that an invasion has taken place. i havent seen any craft hovering over my town nor seen any military vehicles charging down my street

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Mabye we lost a fight a long time ago , but they let us live because they can "look" at us .

No just kidding but well , I do not know actually ....

According to the Alien Abduction Test There is a 46% chance that I've been abducted by Aliens!

[edit on 18-7-2005 by gamerman]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hmmm very doubtfull, unless you are talking about a David Icke style inavsion (see www.davidicke.com) but even he states that that is a illusion of perception based around fear.

I believe Aliens exist in our linear reality but are in fact illussion of our consciousness.

So they could never truelly invade. Hell this is far too complex for this thread isn't it?

Short answer, no

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by leader of men
i have read a lot about an alien invasion that has aleady taken place and that we have already lost a war against an alien race

According to Retired Sgt. Clifford Stone of the Disclosure Project, there are probably "twelve or fewer" full-scale alien bases around this planet. UFO hotspots point to where these are located; like in the Gulf of Mexico near Gulf Breeze, Florida for example.

Unfortunately, since our governments are unable to oust them or protect this planet adequately, the aliens based out of Zeta Reticuli, at least for the present, are here to stay -- and have been here in various degrees for thousands of years.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If we are all dead, then how could any of us be here on ATS right now? I really don't think there has been an invasion, most likely because, in my opinion, they don't have the capability to do such.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

According to Retired Sgt. Clifford Stone of the Disclosure Project, there are probably "twelve or fewer" full-scale alien bases around this planet. UFO hotspots point to where these are located; like in the Gulf of Mexico near Gulf Breeze, Florida for example.

Unfortunately, since our governments are unable to oust them or protect this planet adequately, the aliens based out of Zeta Reticuli, at least for the present, are here to stay -- and have been here in various degrees for thousands of years.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

hi paul
wat evidence do the disclosure project have behind these claims or r they
all just claims with no hard facts

(edit to fix quote box)

[edit on 20-7-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
wow, we already lost the alien war? i didn't even get to put up a fight

doubtful that an invasion has taken place. i havent seen any craft hovering over my town nor seen any military vehicles charging down my street

u have not seen this cos the greatest invasion would be done in secret think about it a invasion were they ordinary people dont have a clue we go on with r normal lives

i would just like to say these r not my ideas just things i herd just wanted to know peoples opinions on it

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
TEll me that if you want to capture a planet would you use total mil force or do covert invasion.I mean why risk casualties and destroying earth then to covertly invade through secret treaties,mind control,secret govts,illuminati,secret societies and weaken humans so much that when you do overt invasion humans are too weak to fight.Read the lacerta files and the last chapter of the dulce files
here's an excerpt
"Humanity is not about to be invaded. Humanity is not in the middle of an invasion. Humanity has been invaded! The invasion has taken place, and is NEARLY in its final stages. Great invasions do not happen with thundering smoke and nuclear weaponry. That is the mark of an immature society. Great invasions happen in secrecy.

EDIt:plz fix your title header

[edit on 19-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
To LEADER OF MEN -

RE: Disclosure Project.

Go to the site yourself and look at the evidence, over 300 HIGH ranking members of both government agencies and military corporations have testified to the fact. What do you want for evidence? A photo? There are many but people would say they are fake. An offcial document to back it up? There are 1000's of these in the disclosure project. Or would you like a live interview with an Alien on CBS?

The fact is there is plenty of "evidence". Any court of law on the planet would convict someone based on multiply reliable eye witness testimony's, so why not on this subject?

The question is do the people in the Disclosure Project know the truth, were they misled by what they were told and saw? We can't know, but we can take all the testimony and documents and come to a decent conclusion of what the possible "facts" are.

Are these bases a fact? Hell I don't know, but it certanly seems possible based on the coroberated evidence.

Personaly I don't believe in a higher species that would gain anything from our an "invasion" of our planet, the next levels of conscousness and science will remove the need to steal anything we have on this planet.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thanks Parabolee.

hi paul
wat evidence do the disclosure project have behind these claims or r they
all just claims with no hard facts

Hi LOM,

The phrase "hard facts" is open to interpretation. The idea is to get testimony from credible sources. Governmental insiders are a wonderful resource to draw upon.

By the way, check out The Mysterious Origins of Man. Part 1 is available in DVD. Part 2 or The Companion Tape is available in VHS. Part 2, to my knowledge, was never shown on public television; the last segment has testimony from Linda Moulton Howe, who was shown top secret documents that explained the findings of the US Air Force on the subject of UFOs and extraterrestrials. This is a must-see

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
to parabolee

re: thank you

thank you for the info on the disclosure project it is very interesting to see that a lot of very creditable members of the goverment and military give details of ufo's and i beleive that there maybe higher alien species but im unsure if they r hostile

wat is peoples views on the existence of a higher alien species and do u think they r hostile?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
TEll me that if you want to capture a planet would you use total mil force or do covert invasion.I mean why risk casualties and destroying earth then to covertly invade through secret treaties,mind control,secret govts,illuminati,secret societies and weaken humans so much that when you do overt invasion humans are too weak to fight.Read the lacerta files and the last chapter of the dulce files
here's an excerpt
"Humanity is not about to be invaded. Humanity is not in the middle of an invasion. Humanity has been invaded! The invasion has taken place, and is NEARLY in its final stages. Great invasions do not happen with thundering smoke and nuclear weaponry. That is the mark of an immature society. Great invasions happen in secrecy.

EDIt:plz fix your title header

[edit on 19-7-2005 by warthog911]

hi warthog911

wat are the lacerta files and the dulce file sorry i have never heard of them before wer can i look at them could u post a link maybe?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The Lacerta files and Dulce report are simply stories on the net with no hard facts or proof. They may be true and they may not be, no one has proof for sure so they can not be used as proof of anything. At best they can be said to be related to other "theories" and not even all of those "theories" agree with themselves.

As far as the quote Warthog put up from the Lacerta Files, it in itself is not even true. First off many invasions throughout time have been done without secrecy. Just look at Napolean and Alexander the Great, hello?
Actually, what if any, "great" invasions through out history have happened that were in secrecy?

[edit on 20-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

[edit on 19-7-2005 by asala]

are you talking about a matrix style concept?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
If we are all dead, then how could any of us be here on ATS right now?

ATS is automated and has been since we lost the battle. It's the same with online games, there are no real people at the other end. Maybe you are the only one alive here and ATS is for your entertainment only.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I beleive now they are examining us, and studying everything on Earth. Thats why you see UFO's flying around and not actually attacking us. They are studying us... getting ready. Prehaps the time has come... I mean I have seen very freaky things (check my invasion thread) but who knows. They might be trying to get everything right for survival on Earth and come in peace... or come to exterminate the human race... or Earth. For know we don't know... (hey you should ask a phsycic...)

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think if they wanted to invade they would have done it already. I can't imagine why they would want to fight us, anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cereal
I think if they wanted to invade they would have done it already. I can't imagine why they would want to fight us, anyway.

Well if you want everything on Earth to be the way it is you would have to invade very slowly and secretly. It would take a lot of time if the public is not to notice.

Reasons to invade? Well there could be so many that the imagination runs wild. DNA problems with the Aliens and they need to use ours to fix theirs. Maybe somethingto do with our souls, they need to harvest them so they become mor powerfull or may just need them to live...

The point is the possilbilties are endless, its just a matter of are they here and are they doing this?

I know it sure seems like our Gov. doesnt seem to cre much about the future, seems they want to send it down the rathole faster than we can keep up with what they are doing. As if the peeps that pull the strings know something bad is going to happen soon and they are going pall mall in using everything up.

I do know this, something is not right and mankind is getting nutty at an expotential rate. Think about it, look at how people are acting lately, no morals, just me, me, me. Get out of my way I am taking whats mine.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
of course we already lost, we have lost before we have even begun, if a race can get here, and wants to be aggressive we cant do anything about it.

but it hasnt actually happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join