It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how does one know they have been abducted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
How do you know that you have been abducted. What are the signs?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Maybe mood swings more often or pains in areas where you don't normally get pains?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It could be anything from a sore bunghole from the anal probe to some of the more common signs such as missing time, seeing different colored lights, strange markings on the body. I have also heard that some people have re-occuring nightmares of the incident they had encountered. From the reading I have done on this topic, many also claim to have seen other people or animals that were being surgically worked on. I'd venture to say that if you were abducted you sure would know about it unless they erased your total memory of the encounter.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Most abductees experience "missing time." This is basically looking at the clock one minute and it saying 2:00, and the next minute it says 4:30. If you are abducted in the night, it is common to have blood on your pillow in the morning from a nosebleed. At night in your bedroom, the signs of an abduction are: hearing a buzzing noise, seeing the silhouette of a person, or seeing a bright light out your windows. It is also common to hear a neighbor's dog barking before an abduction. Some people describe "the Oz effect:" being completely alone on a road that normally has a lot of traffic, people are mysteriously absent from your favorite coffee shop, and so on. Scars that appear without reason may be from an alien abduction. Some even describe having implants in their shoulder or other place on their body, that may serve as a tracking device and may monitor your body (heart rate is an example).

Hope I could help!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
As there have already been so many posts made about the subject of abduction , your first port of call should be the ATS search page which you can reach by using the link at the top of your page
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've started you off by doing a couple of searches for you
signs of abduction

have I been abducted

you should find plenty of info there

thread closed

new topics

top topics

join