It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think the London bombings were fake.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
Rit

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Integrity Insertion Beginning Now

Rit, your first post on ATS is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

it certainly looks like you joined expressly to promotive disruptive disinformation within an online community dedicated to uncovering truths.

Thank you.

My first post was not posting disinformation. I never stated anything as fact. I said I beleived that there was a conspiracy involved.

There is a mountain of undeniable evidence that bombs went off in London. Denying these truths is tantamount to either blindly promoting ignorance, or some other more sinister agenda.

I would say there is a mountain of proof that bombs went off in London too. I am not denying those truths. I am saying the bombs were not targeted at anything, and that it was staged.

You accusing me of an agenda is bias for your own possible agenda.

I would direct you to the terms and conditions. Knowingly posting false or misleading material is contrary to our terms and ideals.

Thats nice but it does not apply here since I did not post any false information.

If you continue to pursue a path of speculation on absurdly false and misleading ideas, we'll have no choice but to review the status of your account. I'm sure there are plenty of other online sources with a lower sense of integrity that will gladly entertain your ideas for fun or profit. But not here.

They arent false. Prove it.

You look a little over the hill, are you sure you arent suffering from dementia?

I am the newer generation, I am infinitely more swifter. I am privelaged to more information at my age then you have been to your present day. You are a senile fool.

Quiet and respect. Do your job. But I dont think you are up to the job.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Rit]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oh no...look what he went and said to SO....

Some say that he sweats napalm and drinks angel blood, but we know him as SO

I just looked at you original post there Rit, why didn't you stay with it?

No one neccesarily wants you to depart but crucial to your theory would be some kind of evidence to back it up. As most have said in this post, and I am sure you must, to some degree, agree, it's logical.

Quote from Rit
I am the newer generation, I am infinitely more swifter. I am privelaged to more information at my age then you have been to your present day. You are a senile fool.

Well, apparently, he is better, faster, stronger and banned....

Good work....!!

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Koka]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

They arent false. Prove it.

and there lies the fundamental dilemma, none of us should have to prove your idea, and until you cacn come up with credible evidence that what you are suggesting is in any way plausible you are posting misleading and false ideas because they have no basis in reality.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well, its taken me a good half hour to read through the most pointless thread ive ever seen on ATS. I was tempted to finish reading after the first page, but I am determined to see Rit kicked off this forum for good...mods, please protect the intelligence of this wonderful site by banning Rit (or at the very least, a warning). I've read some conspiracies in my time, but this one really defines ridiculous...although perhaps my opinion would change if I had some bloody EVIDENCE!!!

Yes, this is a conspiracy site, BUT we don't make up conspiracies just to fill space...

Now I can accept the possibility that there may be some kind of conspiracy related to the London bombings, but to call it a stage show with fake limbs, fake blood and fake bodies is insulting my intelligence Rit.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, it has been a long time since I have posted on ABS, although I do skim the new threads from time to time...

I just have to say that slagging off SO for the sake of trying to defend a rather round-the-maypoll arguement about the 'validity' (if you can call it hat) of the London bombings, just demonstrates a lack of rhetorical/sophistic ability that some really shine in here on ABS. While I have read some freaky theories, more often than not I still can take my hat off to some great debate and interesting insight here.. even with Masons!

But without resorting to the 'my dad is a tube driver...' 'my friend was badly hurt...' spiel (which I could do with validity... not that I could prove it to you - and not that I'd want to) I can still find great insensitivity and shortsightesnbess in your thread... IN DESPITE of the subject matter, not because of it. I have some very negative views about the war on terror and feel that large parts of the 'threat' have been 'staged' if you will to increase fear and make us more up for wars in the midde east etc. but I would not just band about conspiracy theories like this in the manner you have and expect everyone to think you have made the greatest insight into conspiracy theories since Roswell...

ohh, that was a rant wasnt it?

In short... dont defend stupid threads... just agree to disagree WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimi
...mods, please protect the intelligence of this wonderful site by banning Rit (or at the very least, a warning).

Crackin job Skeptic

Now I can rest in the knowledge there's one less moron on this site

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join