It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiction of Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Aim

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Perception is reality - we see what we want to see and believe what we want to believe. If you want to perceive the truth, you have to look with and open mind and dig beneath the surface. There is a big difference between what most of us perceive and the reality of today’s laws and who we are.
More at the other end of the link:

www.wealth4freedom.com...

NOTE 1: see U.C.C. Code Supreme Law Library : Reference Works

NOTE 2: see Perception vs. Reality Proceedure

------------
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, but I believe the ones seeking to unravel the NWO would benefit from this information, as the NWO is not what should be sought after, true freedom and clarity is the goal that leads to greener grass.

Patrick Oliver

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

2. Are you bankrupt?

Humbug. This means nothing today. You can go out and get a loan, go deeper into debt and declare bankrupt and do this all over again. It happens all the time. This is aformality caused by legislation of Republican senators. Agood thing, too. 50 years ago if you went bankrupt it was the talk of the neighbourhood and you always felt ashame for doing so (i'm sure the suiced rates of newly bankrupt people then was much higher than it is today). Now, it's more of an initiaion into today's society. There are over 50,000 debt consolidating companies in the US, for good measure.

"Bad credit, good credit, no credit. No problem!" How many times a day do you hear this on the tv or radio?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Frosty, it is correct.

However,

I PERCEIVE THAT THIS IS A CUT/PASTE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK. READ THE T&C ASAP!

Post sliced, link added by Thomas Crowne.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

I PERCEIVE THAT THIS IS A CUT/PASTE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK. READ THE T&C ASAP!

You bet, most intolerant one...

www.wealth4freedom.com...

Aim

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It's from the website I linked to at the bottom.

Could you repost it as it is very vital information if you wish to start the journey back to truth.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thank you, most observant monkey-boy.

I Googled and found it in record time. Google is wonderful!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You'll find that most of that information has already been posted here. Most of it I've posted off the top of my head the last 4 years, not copy pasting.
I have provided links and short paragraphs to whet the whistle when I've found good, concise sites.
Browse around and read. You'll find that you might be starting the journey, but some have already found the truth.

Aim

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hmm.. my journey started many years ago.

I am already freed from this system and I use it as a tool like it was meant to be used. It no longer controls me but I control it being the creator of it in my mind.

Truthfully if you wish to find truth you must only ask yourself how much truth you can handle.

If you want all the truth at once then all I will say is that when one sleeps he does not find himself awake until he wakes up.

I have tried many times to invite people into conversation that would show them the door but unfortunately most people are more interested in arguing among themselves and displaying their 'own' ego.

I would really wish it if people would allow their Minds to use the abilities they have always had rather then letting the ego twist opinion and emotion around into a quagmire of internal conflict.

I apologise if I have caused inconveniance as I understand a soft bed can keep one from rising.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
What you are doing is coming across as an extremely smug arse with all the answers, and I doubt you have them all. You aren't an inconveniance, but your personality is certainly chaffing.

Back to the topic at hand. We were talking about this very topic at work tonight. Two of us know the system and what it is about. Amazingly enough, the other guy is under thirty years old. The third guy had no clue, and had his brain fried. He heard 10 years worth of learning in 2 hours of discussion. He really couldn't wrap his mind around what must have sounded to him as insanity.

Most people ignore all of the evidence that is out there. It is plain to see once you recognize a piece, and the pieces are there, elsewise we would have no relief, and that would be wrong.

Aim

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Sorry but that wasn't what I intended to do (act as if I had all the answers). If it was, I would write a very long topic instead of giving information from a website that only deals with the tip of the iceberg. Again apologies if I offended you.

Yes, evidence is all around, but most are very controlled by their Ego Minds and have yet to realise that a clear Mind is the best defense against a make-believe threat.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think you are currently blinded by the illumination of the knowledge you have gained. Once your eyes adjust to the light you will be able to see those around you better.

Originally posted by Aim
Hmm.. my journey started many years ago.

So has the journey for many others.

I am already freed from this system and I use it as a tool like it was meant to be used. It no longer controls me but I control it being the creator of it in my mind.

It doesn't appear you are free yet. I've seen two posts now with this site as the main topic. Granted, it is the other side of the coin. But it is still the same coin.

Truthfully if you wish to find truth you must only ask yourself how much truth you can handle.

Appears to be a subtle ego boost. As in "you can't handle the truth".

If you want all the truth at once then all I will say is that when one sleeps he does not find himself awake until he wakes up.

I have tried many times to invite people into conversation that would show them the door but unfortunately most people are more interested in arguing among themselves and displaying their 'own' ego.

Maybe it's because of the holier than thou, I have the truth, listen to my wise sayings, attitude.

I would really wish it if people would allow their Minds to use the abilities they have always had rather then letting the ego twist opinion and emotion around into a quagmire of internal conflict.

Don't we all. But really that is just self centered. It's their choice. No one has to ascend in this lifetime. In other words, they need the experience. If you wish to be all illuminated and stuff then you gotta accept and understand people for who they are and where they are at.

I apologise if I have caused inconveniance as I understand a soft bed can keep one from rising.

Your assumption that others don't know what you do is false and ego based. I can tell it's ego based by that cloud you have put yourself on.

Aim

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You have taken my post out of the context from which I posted it.

Yes I have freed myself from the system as I have begun to identify how it works and use it to my benefit as it is meant to be used.

I believe you mistake what I refer to. I call it the Ego, but what I mean is everything that is not Self, I do not speak of it in a derogatory manner. I understand it may have sounded otherwise and I apologise.

This was not posted in retaliation to anything, I am simply trying to convey how easy it is to allow yourself to believe in something that seems so good for you, or to be afraid of something because it seems so dangerous, how it [the system] can use your emotions against you.

Again I was not trying to insult anyone, I was simply being a Philospher, I guess.

And please keep on topic to the information originally submited, I feel if you read it you may find some interesting things.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Aim]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You are free from the system, yet you use it as a tool? Interesting, sounds to me as if you would be entering their jurisdiction were you to be "using" it in any way.

I assume you do not work for a company, do not have an address with a zip code, do not use paper currency, there is no license plate on your automobile, you do not hold a license, a birth certificate or any other form of documentation....

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim

Again I was not trying to insult anyone, I was simply being a Philospher, I guess.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Aim]

No issues. You seem to be smart so I figured you wouldn't take it wrong. I was just telling you how your post appeared to me.

The people you would want to reach with this information would be turned off by the philospher stuff. I know, I've been there. You have to consider your audience.

Concerning the topic of the post, I personally don't have much to say. I read this stuff in the early 90s. It's good information and I'm glad you posted it. There may be some that haven't seen it yet.

Sorry for jumping off topic. It wasn't against you. Just wanted to help show that your delivery may be a bit off for your audience. I can only see that because I used to do the same thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't and never have understood this fascination. Why is it that (to me) the conspiracy gurus of the NWo/Illuminazi are the one's most concerned about money but yet tend to delve out its evil qualities? They seem to view it seperate from everything else in life as if it has the power to wither away a man's testicles. To me it is money. In many parts of the world, money has no value. Currency is a commodity of what you grow, reap and sow, or build. Dutch merchants used shell's as a means of exchange(hence the company Shell) and the slaves coming to the Americas were purchased with rum.

I think the ideology of these conspiracist is taken way too far out of context, as if money is a supernatural force that has the ability to turn everyone into a slave or a zombie. Money is no more than a middle man used to exchange goods.

So what is the fascination with these topics? As I stated, it is easier today than ever live in bankruptcy and rise above it.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
I think the ideology of these conspiracist is taken way too far out of context, as if money is a supernatural force that has the ability to turn everyone into a slave or a zombie. Money is no more than a middle man used to exchange goods.

I think you have a misconception about "conspiracists" here, as you put it...We already know that money is just the middleman in an economic system. Just as we already know that the real conspirators are the ones who have placed so much value & importance on that economic system are really the same ones who control the flow of money, even though the money itself has no real value to it whatsoever. Most of us have already been where you are now & have researched & contemplated what info we've found...And have been doing so for years.

In my example, I'll use myself (Ego notwithstanding
). I've done so in other posts throughout the years I've been attending these forums (Look me up in the Members List to see how long I've been here), but all of those snippets of my background are scattered: I'll make an attempt to reproduce the most important of those snippets here, just so that you have an idea of how one of us got here.

In my teen years (Way back in the early 1970's, mind you), I've always had a thirst for knowledge...Even before that, in my Grade School years, I was a voracious reader. But the standard school system was boring to me because, for the most part, didn't teach the subjects that I could find "useful". What need does the Science class have for making students experiment with the timing of water filtering through various grain-sizes of sand?...Boring & useless...Only if I had wanted to choose to become a geologist or a farmer would this kind of information been useful.

And yet, even through all of this, I also had a strange feeling that "something" was missing that could let me figure out "what's really going on in the world". TV News shows never really contained any useful information...Even documentary shows had certain limits on what they could teach. I thirsted for more than that.

During my High School years & beyond, I sought to educate myself...To fill in the gaps that public school missed, but due to the lack of any real guidance, I could only take "pot-shots" at information sources. I had no real guide on how to learn what it was that I wanted to know. My blind search led me to history, because if I had such trouble figuring out what the world really is, then perhaps history could teach me how we got here.

In my research, I learned how history, politics, religion & even geography all ties together to produce a "cause & effect" in human society down through the millenia. My initial studies brought me to the ancient civilizations...Greece, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Persia...All of them the soil from which human civilization took root. These became the seeds & base-stones from which everything happened in the following years in my life...But even so, I was still not "awake"...I still didn't see how & why all of this research was important to the world of today.

Then, a few years after high school, still without any sense of direction, I joined the Navy. Well, the Rate that I got into was a small, very exclusive type of job...It required being qualified for security clearance merely to enter the A School for my Rate. But after A School (& then C School after that), I got to my first duty station. After a couple of years, I came to realize how much "office politics" played a role in my Rate (& indeed, all Navy-wide). When I observed first-hand how "politicians" engaged in such subversive, self-demeaning boot-licking, butt-kissing, backstabbing, acts to gain such small advantadges over others...That's what finally woke me up!

As a point of reference in time, my Term of Service ended just mere months before "Daddy Bush" started Gulf War 1...

That's when all the pieces of my life of experience, research & knowledge suddenly all fit together...The initial epiphany, if you will. From my early years when my German Grandfather told me about how he fled before Hitler's rise to power & what he knew about Germany's economy, politics & power-mongers, which I never really understood at that age, all the way to my Dad saying that the first Bush in Office was "worse than the other guy", to seeing the effects that the Nixon Administration had on this country, to my "new awareness" while I was in the Navy...It just all added up!

That's when I took my own studies away from the world of the past & began seeing events of today in a whole new light...It was still years before I discovered ATS. I've been posting here ever since. When you can say that you've spent as much of your life as people like Thomas Crowne, myself & many others at ATS have with learning, researching, growing & evolving with the modern world, then that's when you can step out of the "philosophical" stage & into "Understanding"...From there comes "Rage & Anger" & from there comes the "Desire to Change" the world into something a bit better by the time you leave it or to change yourself to fit that mold. From the tenor of the beginning post for this thread, I presume Aim is still in that "epiphany" stage...Which, personally, I experienced in 1987. For you, Frosty, I'd guess you're in that mid-stage between "Philosophical" & "Understanding"...The stage of "Questioning".

I'm still trying to free myself (My mind is free, I'm just waiting for my ass to follow) from the "system" of oppression in the USA, but I'm beginning to think the only way to do that without compromising my principles is to win the lottery...
...To gain some measure of comfort & (more importantly, security) while I continue my mission to assassinate ignorance.

Okay, I'm starting to get the keyboard-equivalent of writer's cramp, so I'm stepping down off my soapbox now...

[edit on 18-7-2005 by MidnightDStroyer]

Aim

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I keep it in the 'philisophical stage' because I believe this is all a dream.

If you wish I will explain why I think this but it is all rooted deeply in the Bible.

Anyways, I am very glad there are people around here that do understand these things. I have searched many internet forums and found very many people that simply couldn't open up their eyes.

Glad to be a member of ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I feel that I am more at the stage of "Will my job be outsourced to Japan, so should I learn Japanese?" In 4 years I intended to have Mechanical Engineering degree, but the US is cutting back on engineering jobs and the number of graduates is at about 50k per year will Japan maintains 200k per year. Here in the US it is more about the finance industry: loans, debt consolidation, acouting, audits, etc. It seems like more people are interested in turing into an account, financer, or lawyer more so than an engineer or some other scientific field. I think if the US ever does collapse, this will be the reason: Not enough being done in the tech sector and too many people wanting a damn MBA or some other lameduck philosophy degree.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim
I keep it in the 'philisophical stage' because I believe this is all a dream.

A dream it is.

If you wish I will explain why I think this but it is all rooted deeply in the Bible.

If you can understand the following...

11. Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.
The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. During the days when you ate what is dead, you made it come alive. When you are in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

...then you probably don't need to read the site you posted. From my experience on ATS, I would say the audience for the law material will only think you are talking down to them if you mix the philisophical.

Anyways, I am very glad there are people around here that do understand these things. I have searched many internet forums and found very many people that simply couldn't open up their eyes.

You'll find a good sampling from many different philosophies and awareness levels.

Glad to be a member of ATS.

Glad to have you.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i think all of you are really smart and i think this stuff is really important

aim i am always open to talk to you; if u are willing to get on MSN or yahoo messenger and talk to me about this *i have alot of Q's* id really appreciate it

U2U me ur messenger info if thats ok with u

i am totally new to this stuff

i am 24yrs old; and i have only known about this subject for less than 6months

what stage am i in? the "WTF is going on what is this about?" stage lol

i am still very confused about all of this

i am willing to listen tho, and i wont freak out lol

thanks everyone for being here; im really happy to be able to read your thoughts it makes me feel alot better inside to know theres people smart like all u guys

yes u 2 frosty lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join