It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very disturbing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I dont know what to say really. Just read it.
www.news.com.au...
Ill be doing a check every morning from now on.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh.......My..........God.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Wow, thats all I can really think to say.

Now that the initial shock has dissapated somewhat, I'l say more.

Maybe this is another step in our evolution, the abilitie to change genders, a positive change, that I dont know.

I am curious to see what the medical experts have to day about this iontriguiing albeit weird phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I just wonder what it took to effect the change in her gential area or is this just another story of "Girls gone Wild?" Either way it goes, I'd sure hate to be in her shoes. This sounds like something that Dr. Evil cooked up.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Erm...well...that's very, uh, interesting. How is that possible? This could go in Ripley's Believe It or Not, you know.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ha look at his face in that pic... what would u do if that happened to u? Well, im not taking any chances and wishing for breasts and a vagina

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Up to 400 gather at the pagoda each day, often in a courtyard under colorful umbrellas to ward off the sun's rays, waiting for the chance to talk with and touch Than Sein.

thats wierd.
Even better.

"I was so happy," father Kyaw Htay, 46, said about his son's developments. "I wanted other sons so they could offer themselves as Buddhist monks, but I had only two daughters."

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That has to be the most disturbing thing I have ever heard of.

I can't believe he's contemplating on raising a family. Does this mean he was a lesbian at the start, and this transformation turned him straight. Or is he just getting married for social status.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
WTF...thats all i have to say

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
lol i saw this on yahoo news today i think lol

alrite picture this; your with your wife tonite gettin it on

and u wake up tomorrow with a HUSBAND!

Oh Lord what a messed up universe !!!

i hope this crap is a hoax

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
this is really hard to believe....

wow.....................i have no idea what to say

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
How the hell to you even grow a penis overnight?!?!

That's just messed up.

Uma

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Well, I have heard of the guevedoces of Mexico (hope I got the spelling right, I read the artice about 10 years ago), which means "balls at twelve."

That village apparently has children born with "ambiguous genitals" who mature at puberty. Their testicles drop and have an oddly shaped small penis, they marry and have children with no problems (even though they were raised as girls).

This situation seems to be a person who is a hermaphrodite, however, which is not completely unheard of. I would think that you would notice that something isn't normal at puberty, but maybe the family didn't have access to medical care.

I think that they either made a big mistake on his birth certificate--or that he is lying for some reason.

btw, he totally looks like a guy to me, his face is pretty rough, as are his hands.

I wish him luck as a monk.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Amazing...I do not know though...it seems not so true. Atleast I do not know anyone that can do that, lol. Over night it said? hhahahaha, I think it is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
that just ruined my whole day

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Could you just imagine how her...uh his...whatever's B/F feels. I hope he wasn't hitting it when it grew.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
WOW...its like that one peacock..

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed so hard i cried when i read this!
OMFG thats the funniest thing i have heard in my entire life!!!!!! first we got little boys having periods, and now women undergoing complete sex changes, on their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh..i'm still laughin

good find The Block, good find.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thats kinda cool. Specially since his family is happy about it, and HE wanted it to happen.

This sort of thing has been going on for centuries though, theres a culture in south america I believe, that regularily has their boys become girls, and girls become boys at a young age (around 10-12), I saw a documentary on it about 15 years ago, If I can find the name / reference, I will post a link to imdb.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I wonder if she (recently turned he) has any attraction to women now. Not only did "he" change physical sexual characteristics but what about Hormones??? Soes he still favor men?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join