It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official BTS Suggestion and Idea Thread! /kick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Originally posted by blue_sky_9
the ramble forem, where anyone can have a ramble without fear of reilgous fanaitics trashing the thead

Do you mean a forum where religious discussion is specifically not allowed?

which forem is that? if thats a sacarasic remark refering to the the religous forem, its true! everytime one posts on it, it just goes to a 'does god exist' debate. anyway, see my rant on this.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would like to see an occupation field similar to how there is a mood and location field. I think that would add a fun element to the board.

People could then either make something up or say what they really do. We'd never know, but it would add character to everyone's profiles. And give you some background on who is talking.

Like if it's a doctor talking about Vitamin C versus a high school student. Or a lawyer talking about some new law change versus a convict. Just something to think about. Put it in the mix and see what you can bake.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm too sure if this has already been suggested, if so ignore me.

But I was trying to find a smiley the other day that expressed my mood, don't get me wrong the smileys here are awesomness - but It would be cool to have more "simple" but expressive ones.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think having atleast a basic sports section on here would be nice. I know theres the sportztalk.com or w/e it is, but just having a general sports section would be great.

Or atleast have a similar setup where theres a tab at the top of the page, where you don't have to log in with a new user id password for sports.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
I think having atleast a basic sports section on here would be nice. I know theres the sportztalk.com or w/e it is, but just having a general sports section would be great.

Or atleast have a similar setup where theres a tab at the top of the page, where you don't have to log in with a new user id password for sports.

Agreed.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
You know what'd be cool?

uber sized smilies like that dancing banana rockin out.

now THAT would rock

Like This?
Make 'em yourself. It's easy, if you know how...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
oh poo
that means I have to do something!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Allow me...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I think there's too much Fruit-ism going on in BTS. When is the last time we saw a dancing Apple, or Lemon?

I suggest we stop acting like we are all bannannas, and acknowledge that some apples and lemons visit the board too.

More Dancing Apples!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
AAHAHAHAHHA

Nice

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Can we have a well this might seem all crazy to you guys but a new forum where it will be BTS busters, i kinda take it from "mythbusters: but we would pop open myths that would not be so science proven, but more BTS way kinda proven and memebers just get in on the premade myth disscusions or it could be a debate forum here, but that is too complicated for some members, this would be for more people and more fun.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I was just wondering about the chances of having a 'post counter' at the side, where our points and avatar and stuff is?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Don't know if there is one of these yet, but how about a video & picture archive. Hoaxed video's & pics in the HOAXED archive and all the goods ones in another, etc... etc... Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I've got an idea!
How about instead of getting points everytime we post,You give us cash instead.

J/K
I think BTS is pretty good the way it is now.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wow, talk about an old thread....

Any further suggestions should be added here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join