It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in, let the fun begin!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hello ATS, long time lurker, short time poster.

Well a little about myself.

Former baseball player (not for very long either, 5 whole games wooooooo!)

I run a small midwest company that developes a few needs for our great government and I am a staunch neo-con (Yeah, I know I'm gonna get it)

I really enjoy this place and it's time I helped out the Shining Wizard and Co. defend Mr. Bush.

I seek the truth so if I am wrong, I will admit it, please teach me, don't let me down!

I am no coward, here is my face

hometown.aol.com...

Let's have some fun, if I offend you, it's just my wacky sarcasm (I was a pitcher for heaven's sake)just let me know and I will tone it down, deal?

I just completed my masters degree in business management and am working on a doctorate (taking the SLLLOOOOWWWWW route) so let's get to gettin'

GW

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Welcome and greetings GW...
Be assurd that your time here will be an eventful one...
Btw, have you met the Colonel yet?

Seriously, enjoy your stay here at ATS.

Peace

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS once you enter you cannot leave. Thats how addictive this site is on your brain.

Stay away from Colonel,trust me

May the Force Be With You.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
C'mon over to the mud pit forum, I am already getting killed.

What is the story with the Shining Wizard? Does he only post during the day? Pitty, we could make a great team!
Springer also looks promising, what is his deal? NEO-COn?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
anyone named george bush is never gonna be accepted by me, sorry, i dislike most ppl tho so don't be sad, also one who works for the government does not get accepted by me, i barely even accept people who work, it's so silly but i'm gonna stop now before i start being mean cuz i can feel my brain wanting to flame u

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of a little criticism, bring it on, although you don't know much about me and flaming me because the name I chose is silly, I can dish it, and I can take it.

Thanks for being you!

Troll

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS GWB! You're sure to attract attention with that name but I'm sure you can handle it.

Make yourself at home and let me know if you need a cold beer.

Have fun, I look forward to your posts.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This guy is a complete fake.

The real George W Bush does not have the original intellect or remaining brain cells to create two whole coherent unscripted sentences in a row, let alone enter into debate with any individual at ATS.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

The real George W Bush does not have the original intellect or remaining brain cells to create two whole coherent unscripted sentences in a row, let alone enter into debate with any individual at ATS.

C'mon now, why so bitter, it's you masonic duty to keep and open mind (yeah I lurked)

Travelling men are hard to come buy in these parts I am sure and what would King Solomon say?

GW

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeWBush

C'mon now, why so bitter, it's you masonic duty to keep and open mind (yeah I lurked)

Travelling men are hard to come buy in these parts I am sure and what would King Solomon say?

GW

hmmm...i did not know MA is a mason...but..if he is...How did you know that GWB? You have only been here one day.

[Edited on 8-20-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Travelling men are hard to come buy

GW

Now THAT'S more like a Bushism.

Travelling men can't be bought here at all. Shining Wizard was just corrupted by his parents.

You won't be buying me, you deceitful, heinous, useless cur 'president'.

Interesting what fire the mention of your stupid name brings.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
TSK

I din't know you'd moved from British intelligence to the CIA until recently, either.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hello there mr bush, leave your sanity at the door!!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Travelling men are hard to come buy

GW

Now THAT'S more like a Bushism.

Travelling men can't be bought here at all. Shining Wizard was just corrupted by his parents.

You won't be buying me, you deceitful, heinous, useless cur 'president'.

Interesting what fire the mention of your stupid name brings.

Enough said

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org...

When President George W. Bush supposedly placed his right hand on a Masonic Bible, he sent a message that should have been received by all true Born Again Christians loudly and clearly: "I am Masonic, not true Christian". How in the world Baal worshippers of the phallus could consider themselves to be Christian is beyond me. Bush told CNN on August 1, 2000, that his past has determined who he is [CNN.com, allpolitics.com, "George W. Bush: My heritage is part of who I am' "]. Well, his past includes lifelong membership in the elite Masonic Illuminist Skull & Bones secret society, and it includes his past cooperation with Freemasonry when Governor of Texas.

Some distinctions.

From above:

1. George W Bush did not swear on a Masonic bible.
2. Skull & Bones is not Masonic at all.

More generally:

For reasons as well as the above, 'president' George W Bush wouldn't be invited into a Masonic Lodge.

ATS member George W Bush, if he is truly a Bush sycophant and not just having prankish fun, is as misguided as any Bush sycophant, Masonic or not.

Sorry to combine mudslinging into this introduction of a useless character name. There you have it. Right wing Christian mudslinging against Freemasonry and Bush, and both sycophantism and support for impeachment and removal of Bush within Freemasonry (apparently).

Now 'nuff said.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

www.cuttingedge.org...

When President George W. Bush supposedly placed his right hand on a Masonic Bible, he sent a message that should have been received by all true Born Again Christians loudly and clearly: "I am Masonic, not true Christian". How in the world Baal worshippers of the phallus could consider themselves to be Christian is beyond me. Bush told CNN on August 1, 2000, that his past has determined who he is [CNN.com, allpolitics.com, "George W. Bush: My heritage is part of who I am' "]. Well, his past includes lifelong membership in the elite Masonic Illuminist Skull & Bones secret society, and it includes his past cooperation with Freemasonry when Governor of Texas.

Some distinctions.

From above:

1. George W Bush did not swear on a Masonic bible.
2. Skull & Bones is not Masonic at all.

More generally:

For reasons as well as the above, 'president' George W Bush wouldn't be invited into a Masonic Lodge.

ATS member George W Bush, if he is truly a Bush sycophant and not just having prankish fun, is as misguided as any Bush sycophant, Masonic or not.

Sorry to combine mudslinging into this introduction of a useless character name. There you have it. Right wing Christian mudslinging against Freemasonry and Bush, and both sycophantism and support for impeachment and removal of Bush within Freemasonry (apparently).

Now 'nuff said.

And you get off insulting me because? Hmmm...... Maybe I was misled in my beliefs about you buddy, sad, however, so be it, hate on me because of a user name, how sad. In more important news, anyone who doesn't judge me because of my user name is more than welcome to debate me on all issues pertaining to any current events, I welcome the feedback.

MA no longer exists. He is clearly a fraud and not worth the time. That is my judgement, not yours..........We have not met somewhere before.......

Have a great day and let's have some fun and learn, isn't this what this website is all about?

MDB

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by GeorgeWBush]

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by GeorgeWBush]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hahahaha!

It is the character name I refer to, not the 'innocent' user of it. You must avoid such confusion when you play the game of imitating POTUSes. Don't get them confused.

Well, I won't be debating 'Dubya' on any issues at ATS, clearly, but I will still read his posts.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
anyone named george bush is never gonna be accepted by me, sorry, i dislike most ppl tho so don't be sad, also one who works for the government does not get accepted by me, i barely even accept people who work, it's so silly but i'm gonna stop now before i start being mean cuz i can feel my brain wanting to flame u

Funny, I get the overwhelming urge to flame the alleged teacher who attempted to teach you the english language.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What about ELO's? Why don't you just quit and join FREEMASON in the land of fraud?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Now, you have not ignored me, and you are entering into undesirable silliness. I make no claims about membership of any organization here. For me or you to do so is inappropriate, in my opinion.

People that know more of me here understand my interests. You do not, but you level unwarranted accusations.

I suspect you are not a stable individual, and your posting career at ATS may be short.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join