It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeta Talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here is a link to a very well known and interesting web page:

www.zetatalk.com

Worth a discussion. Personally, I do not believe this woman, but who am I to say or judge? Decide for yourself!

If this has been discussed before, then my deepest apologies.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
IMO they are a scam.
www.zetatalk.com...

If I rember correctly the end of the world was to take place in June. And her website would be down after that. She just took money from the guillible. She made everything sound like it was fact. I would like to have seen the faces of the schmucks that bought into her and her lies.

Here is a link about her scam. Although they do believe Nibiru is still coming.....
www.geocities.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewYorker
Here is a link to a very well known and interesting web page:

www.zetatalk.com

Worth a discussion. Personally, I do not believe this woman, but who am I to say or judge? Decide for yourself!

If this has been discussed before, then my deepest apologies.

I agree with you, she's total BS!!! I think it would have been good for her to have stood up after her numerous predictions were proven FALSE, and try to give some sort of explanation. But she didn't, so that leads me to believe that the whole thing was a scam. She should give her customers money back, she sold her book on false advertising. Glad I didn't buy one.

Oh, BTW, have you noticed the "What's New" section of the Zetatalk site? Its a bunch of fabricated stuff too!

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I think she is insane.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

I think she is insane.

Nah, not insane. Just smokin some crazy #e!!!
=

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I used to believe everything she said, and it caused me considerable stress. I believe she was channeling information, but I do not believe that it was from friendly aliens from Zeta Reticuli.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Total loon.

And the "science" she was channeling wouldn't have passed muster in an elementary school class.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I agree. For anyone who truly believes her, I can't believe they do. Do you actually think aliens would tell her to tell us that world is going to end around 2012|? Why tell us if 90% of the world is going to die anyway? There's no point.

Secondly, aliens do not decide the fate of my soul. God does. No alien has the right to judge my soul. Only god does. I believe that if I'm a good person God will let me join him in heaven. If I'm bad, I'll either go to hell or be reincarnated so my soul can learn from it's mistakes.

Third, if you're soul as Nancy claims is a Service-to-Self goes to a water world to learn how to become better that doesn't make any sense. She claims you won't remember anything after your physical body dies. So when I'm a sea creature, I won't remember myself being a human on Earth. So once again, what is the point in your soul not remembering it's past lives?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Believe it or not, this is the 3rd time in the last 15 years she has made the same claim.

Ofcourse each time she has been wrong....as she puts it, the voices in her head must have lied to her.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
About as believeable as slyvia browne. She bombed on c2c saying ya, the miners would be found, then about faced when sit deteriorated. It does concern me how easily snookered people can be.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

LOL yeah I remember that - I was able to listen to it live. Just confirmed what I thought - total loon.

But Zeta Talk - STOP THE MADNESS....Another Planet X thread (at least this one is against it) - it's gotta stop. It can only be seen from the southern hemisphere, it can be seen worldwide trailing the Sun, its causing Global/Solar System Warming, its changing our DNA...etc.

Join Me - STOP THE MADNESS...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just as groingrinder said above, I put some belief into her a few years ago and it caused me a lot of distress as well. But I'm sure anyone who believes/believed her would be stressed out by the *inevitable* truth of world destruction she speaks about.

In my opinion, anyone who spreads fear is too weak to be believable. If this world was all doom and gloom then why are we still here and thriving as a race?

I prefer to put my eggs in a more positive basket now.

What you feed will grow - be it positivity or negativity. Focus on either side of the spectrum and it will eventually overtake you.

-Mea

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Most excellent point VLM, stupid is as stupid does, or intelligence is and intelligence does.
Life is like a box of chocolates.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
While I don't believe the whole purpose of the site (being the destruction of Earth by Planet X, I have read an awful lot of it. A great deal IMO is quite interesting. I love how it always seems to have a very unique explanation for some things that have been puzzling Humanity for centuries.

All I'm saying is it's clearly not a Grade F style English essay like ufowatchdog.com. A lot of work has gone into it, and it paints a very interesting view on world events. There are some fantastic concepts in it, and if Nancy has just made all this up, she's incredibly imaginative.

All I'm saying is don't just write it off without spending some time to read the articles. It's even quite a good reference point to see what she says about other stories of interest like the Dr. Reed alien (which the 'Zetas' believe is fake www.zetatalk.com... , which goes against my personal view)

It strikes me as intriguing that the site is so old, and has never been visually changed. There are no Flash adverts saying 'buy this book now!' which you would find on many other hoax sites.

Also, after listening to an awful lot of UFO related videos, it does tie in really well with what has been said by others in the community. This was at a time when the internet was in it's infancy and you couldn't just 'Youtube' a speech from 1979 etc.. Check out this page too zetatalk.com...

Now I know it's all most likely a load of mumbo-jumbo, but it only makes me feel uneasy because of the sheer scale, quality of the writings and off the wall viewpoints that all tie-together pretty well.

top topics

join