It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What "UFO's" are "Studying"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hey, guys,

A friend of mine told me of some movie he had watched. He says that they showed pictures from a Chinese sattelite of the dark side of the moon and it showed a base (supposedly human!). In the movie they had guestimated that maybe nearly 100,000 people (+aliens?) are in this base. The pictures had been actually released 4 years ago before some kind of deal was made, and the Chinese backed off...

Has anybody heard about it? I don't know what to think. I mean, I bellieve my friend, but I do not know how credible the movie was.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i herd that there was a base on the moon..heard it was n alien(grey) base??

ne other info on this cus i do actually think that it is tru..i dunno y its justa hunch..GAZROK ur the resident ufo dude wats the score here u no enything??

.peace.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Mcory1 - WAY ABOVE!!! Excellent, thought-provoking response

I would offer:

1. Define "all this way" - for all we really know, their technology could make 6.2 trillion Light Years seem like a 'quick dash' to the 7-Eleven.
2. Maybe it's like the Ocean, fun to stare at and forget your troubles, calming, soothing, etc.
3. They are refueling on our atmospheric polution, ozone, or some other portion of our atmosphere (my personal favorite), all this time we 'think' we are important in a Galatic way - we are really just a gas station!

If an alien race with advanced technology wanted to make themselves known to us, all of us - it would happen, no Government, special agency, force of nature on this Earth would have enough technology to stop them - (in the Forties or Now). Likewise if they wanted to study us from hiding, we would be none the wiser.

IMHO the 'studying' is dubious, we assume that technologically advanced alien beings could learn something from us, or even more self-importantly that we have something to teach to them. Neither is likely to be true.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SneakySnake

IMHO the 'studying' is dubious, we assume that technologically advanced alien beings could learn something from us, or even more self-importantly that we have something to teach to them. Neither is likely to be true.

I am going to have to agree with that, most likely if they are studying us, it is to see how our social structures work, or simply waiting till we have reached a certain level in technological adavancement to be allowed to "know more". Who knows, he he.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
True Davood, the most likely possibility is that we are being studied simply so that we can be understood by a people that are very different from us.

Although, we ourselves have found that studies of cultures that are less advanced than our own does lead to learning new things.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I always wondered if UFO's were just like our unmanned missions, but with better mobility.

I would not be surprised if a "ufo" crashed and had no occupants.

It makes more sense to send an unmanned craft to a distant planet if its dangerous.

Perhaps there technology is not much better than ours.

I think the only way we will truly know if UFO's exist is if we develop new means of radar.

Okay i want every one to know a U.F.O is a unidentified flying objet. You can't believe a U.F.O is real Because it is unidentified. if you are gonna say you belive U.F.O's are real say you believe alien spacecraft's are real instead so you make sense.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple

You can't believe a U.F.O is real Because it is unidentified. if you are gonna say you belive U.F.O's are real say you believe alien spacecraft's are real instead so you make sense.

Actually you should say you believe in extra terrestrial spacecraft, not alien spacecraft.

Why did you even post this bit?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Dulcimer,

Imagine when we send people to Mars one day , we will send them alongside with UAVs and other remote controlled devices.

So its not illogical to think an ET/NHI would do the same.

Edit: I should say that I think that. The object that I saw ( from 30 yards or so) was no larger than the size of a beachball or basketball, so whatever it was it most likely did not have occupants.

Objects described in Brazils Operation Plate ( Saucer ) match what I saw, and those objects were reported in Operation Prato ( Plate/Saucer) to leave , and return to larger ETV crafts.

On the Question of What are UFOs Studing? The Operation Prato reports suggested they were studing Humans , Human Tech/Military , and wildlife/environment/ecosystems.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"Okay i want every one to know a U.F.O is a unidentified flying objet. You can't believe a U.F.O is real Because it is unidentified. if you are gonna say you belive U.F.O's are real say you believe alien spacecraft's are real instead so you make sense."

Whatever... and you make no sense by the way. Just because you cant identify it, doesnt mean it isnt real.

"FLYING OBJECT"! Object, is something material...... Unidentified or not, doesnt matter.

Alien spacecraft's..........can you identify any? THen they are unidentified flying objects.

Ufo's doesnt need to be from other planet.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Do you guys think that all 'aliens' act the same, think the same or even believe the same things? Can you imagine what their world would be like?

Isn't it more probable that some are here with bad intentions as others are here for good? A generalisation of a world of super-intelligent beings that they would all think the same is not looking outside of the box. I'm sure that they have many of the same problems as us, you cant wipe out crime, hatred and terrorism... They will always exist. I mean can you really see any of that disapearing in 10 years? 100 years? even 4000 years? or will we be fighting the same wars with superior technology?

I know this because i know you cant have bad without good and reversed.

We will always be fighting, as will ANY other intelligent life-forms.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I wonder if some UFO's are better quality than others.

Perhaps a "Pinto" crashed in Roswell?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
They're probably not studying anything. If they are, it must be the bizarre and mystifying practices of a big bunch of insignificant bipeds descended from chimpanzees.

More than likely, the UFO's (aka crafts from other worlds) are more than likely just enjoying the free food and the sights. They probably just fly around looking for places to land and picnic or take the kiddies to learn about the mysterious planet of the apes. And picking up the occasional cow for fresh meat.

You humans. You have no idea how puny you are.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I think if they are there they are not studying but waiting.

Once we are advanced enough they make contact.

They do this so that we can influence theyre technology. We would probably think in a completly different way to us adn we might be able to solve some of their problems. Greys never wear clothes , becasue they need valcrow.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43
Do you guys think that all 'aliens' act the same, think the same or even believe the same things? Can you imagine what their world would be like?

Isn't it more probable that some are here with bad intentions as others are here for good? A generalisation of a world of super-intelligent beings that they would all think the same is not looking outside of the box. I'm sure that they have many of the same problems as us, you cant wipe out crime, hatred and terrorism... They will always exist. I mean can you really see any of that disapearing in 10 years? 100 years? even 4000 years? or will we be fighting the same wars with superior technology?

I know this because i know you cant have bad without good and reversed.

We will always be fighting, as will ANY other intelligent life-forms.

A would tend to lean towards aliens that visit are neutral but not hostile or evil. Wars are fought when suffering, hunger, and religion are major factors. But as a civilisation evolves so does it's technology & power to a point that unless that culture has evolved to beyond that point of what causes wars then the hostile primitive races like us wipe themselves out.

I would say it's make or break time for us NOW, we have about 50-100 years left if that unless we soon sort out the worlds problems and come together.

If a race works out hostility is counter-productive to advancement, then just maybe they will work out intersteller travel somewhere down the line, which is not a stroll in the park! The only "natural way" we could achieve intersteller flight is by joining all together and combining our resources and efforts and hopefully we'll be clever enough to work it out, this is assuming we haven't had help from E.T. or using recovered or back engineered technology.

Of course when races first meet there are big problems to overcome & maybe mistakes are made, deaths are a result i.e Irans imperial phantom encounter in the 70's

It's obvious if they were hostile, we'd be toast already. The fact that goverment find U.F.O's as no security threat speaks volumes to me.

They are here to monitor us and maybe to contain us....afterall we in their eyes must percieved as a serious threat as we soon begin our expansion outwards and upwards, we may force action against us if we cross a line.

If a primitive hostile race gained unaturally very advanced tech, power and intersteller tech wouldn't you be a bit worried? Assuming that's the case of course.

Lets not forget Earth is an amazing planet, a living planet and one that would be far far too interesting for any race that discovered it to ignore it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join