It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait a minute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Am I going crazy or did I see an article saying that the UN is pulling out of Iraq to jordan. Now they are staying? What gives. SOMEONE definantly pulled some strings over night or something happened to the time line.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
nooo they are moving to Jordan for security reasons. They will continue to work in Iraq, but will do so from Jordan until everything is made more safe for them to return.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh --- for a minute I thought I was just imagining things.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
nope the media is just confusing us.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No surprise there, twisting the words, mis-interpretation, where does it end?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Man, there is some serious things wrong if you can wage war in a country and then not stick around to fight off the hounds of the old regime. IF YOU CANT DEAL WITH IT, DONT MAKE WAR!

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I totally agree. The initial force should not taper off so quickly. If you knock a man down, do it hard enough that you can be certain he won't get up. We only delivered a staggering blow to Iraq. We needed to continue to kick it while it was down and weed out all of the trouble makers (weed out=kill them). Sorry for the overly violent rant...but we pussed out at the last minute...its sad.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
is it me or does the UN doesn't look that bothered about the bombing? watching the Sky News today and there was no mention about the UN investgation into the bombing. You think they would be worried about the situation in Iraq.

new topics

top topics

join