It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving Object...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This happened about a month ago when I was getting ready for a friend's graduation party. I was walking to my car when I heard a pretty loud noise. It was like a really low horn. I looked around and ignored it. (That may have nothing related to my story but just in case anybody else heard something like that and saw some alien/ufo object of some sort would share their story with me...) I got in my car and started to my friend's house, but first I went to the gas station. As I was filling up my car I saw a litte boy and pointing up to the sky telling his mom to look. I took the pump out and looked also. There was about 4 white orbs moving through the sky at the same medium speed and never moved away... so I figured they were all from that one object. I quickly went in to pay and walked back to my car. I looked up again and the orbs were still there but now going in the other direction. I got in my car and started to follow it, but it was moving pretty fast. I stopped for a second at a stop sign eagerly waiting to catch up to the orbs. Then all of a sudden there was a blue light and the orbs started to glow a bright red and it fadded away and vanished. The scary thing is, I saw a small dot in the sky dropping down just before that. I was just sitting there wondering what happened until the car behind me started to honk his/her horn. I drove off to my friends and arrived a bit late. I was talking to some of my friends about it but nobody beleived me or had crazy explanations for it. Anybody experience something like this?

[edit on 17-7-2005 by And1balla2829]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Classic UFO sighting. But I have to give it to them aliens (or whatever), they suck so much at disguising themselfes sometimes it's almost funny.

I saw something very simular, up in northern Sweden about 1 year and 3 months ago. I was waiting for the bus and just watching the stars against a dark blue sky(it gets dark very early this high up north) when I spot something Kinda like a star only with slightly stronger light. Why did I spot it? Because it moved, slowly towards me, at about 1-2km away from me (~1 mile). This was at the edge of town by the way. I was standing outside a gym having a soda I just bought (yeah, healthy, I know). This thing started to realize it was heading in the direction of a heavily populated town of about ~100k citizens with stores still open, so it started weering off it's original flight course. At the moment it was above raw woods just outside the town (I measured on a map about where it was, it was just dead wood there), but as soon as it hit streetlights it started weering off. Now the light was fairly close, about half a mile or

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
MAYBE THE ORBS THAT YOU SAW WAS THE INVENTION OF THIS GUY. THE INVENTER OF THE CIP ENGINE. NOT THE ORB ITSELF BUT THE ENGINE INSIDE. TELL ME WAS IT SILVER IN COLOR? WAS IT SORT OF EGG SHAPED WITH 3 LEGS. WAS IT NOISELESS?

[edit on 17-7-2005 by asala]

new topics

join