It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joel Rosenberg = PROPHECY??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Has anyone read any of Joel Rosenbergs books(The Last Jihad, The Last Days and now The Ezekiel Option)?

I have read his first 2 books and am now beginning his 3rd and newest one "The Ezekiel Option" and am captivated by the fact that his books ARE as The New York Daily News says “eerily prophetic.”

He has been interviewed and recommended by

Rush Limbaugh Show Recommend

and

Sean Hannity Interview

For those of you who are not familiar with his work, here is a quick synopsis of the books I am referring to and is a great read no matter what your stand is on current events.

THE LAST JIHAD - began with a kamikaze attack on the U.S. …..but it was written 9 months before 9/11. The book also was about was about a U.S.-led war against Saddam Hussein over weapons of mass destruction…...but again it was published months before the actual war began.

THE LAST DAYS - was about an American President trying to spread democracy and freedom in the Middle East only to find it tougher than he expected…..but it was written 18 months before President Bush gave his second inaugural address in which he made the spread of democracy in the Middle East the centerpiece of his second term agenda.

And now the Current book

THE EZEKIEL OPTION - begins with a plane scare over the White House, scrambled F-16s and a President and V.P. moved to secure locations …..but it was finished 7 months before the actual plane scare over Washington on May 11th. The book centers on the nuclear alliance between Russia and Iran….but it was finished 7 months before President Putin rejected President Bush’s request that Moscow stop selling Iran nuclear equipment and warned the world not to “deprive” Iran of nuclear technology.

Visit Joel Rosenbergs Website and read what some of his reviews have been from several News organizations including U.S. News and World Report calling him a “modern Nostradamus.”

A Must read.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by DonJ600]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If those two talk show talking heads promote those books, then i dont want any part of it.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Excellent post... 17 total weeks on the NYT bestseller list for his books..gotta be good!..Let's be open minded here..(yeah, right..that will be the day)

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I have just started his lastest book Dead Heat, the stuff he writes in his new book scares the hell out of me. I pray to God none of it comes true.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by metal92
I have just started his lastest book Dead Heat, the stuff he writes in his new book scares the hell out of me. I pray to God none of it comes true.

Can you give examples?

Marshal Law, Famine, whats in the latest book?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The book starts out during current times, the price of a barrel of oil is $300 dollars. The President, in the book is in his last year of his 2nd term. Just as the pres is about to take the stage of the Republican National Convention, NORAD receives several missile launch warnings, which appear to be Scud missiles and one Sunburn missle. The missiles are launched from container ships so there is no warning the public on this one. So four American cities are destroyed, millons of people dead. That is where I am at now in the book. It seems that some of the stuff he has writen in the past has come true. Like I said before I pray to God this does not.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by metal92
The book starts out during current times, the price of a barrel of oil is $300 dollars. The President, in the book is in his last year of his 2nd term. Just as the pres is about to take the stage of the Republican National Convention, NORAD receives several missile launch warnings, which appear to be Scud missiles and one Sunburn missle. The missiles are launched from container ships so there is no warning the public on this one. So four American cities are destroyed, millons of people dead. That is where I am at now in the book. It seems that some of the stuff he has writen in the past has come true. Like I said before I pray to God this does not.

sounds like ronald weinland might have already read that book too and is stealing the authors thunder? lol

kidding

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Interesting .. like Joel studies Naustra's and Bible predictions and comes up with a composite.

The dictator rising in Iraq .. this would be the only fit to Naustra's claims that there will be the third Anti-Christ coming to power in the Middle East and that the New World Order architects will trust him until turning his back on everyone later.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I happened to catch Rosenberg on Glenn Beck last week. He is a sincere down to earth guy. His technique is to take current events and forecast them thru a screen of bible prophecy. Interestingly some of the events came to pass. However, like I mentioned in another post I have basically heard the same things from christian evangelical pulpits for decades.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonJ600
Has anyone read any of Joel Rosenbergs books(The Last Jihad, The Last Days and now The Ezekiel Option)?

I have read his first 2 books and am now beginning his 3rd and newest one "The Ezekiel Option" and am captivated by the fact that his books ARE as The New York Daily News says “eerily prophetic.”

He has been interviewed and recommended by

Rush Limbaugh Show Recommend

and

Sean Hannity Interview

For those of you who are not familiar with his work, here is a quick synopsis of the books I am referring to and is a great read no matter what your stand is on current events.

THE LAST JIHAD - began with a kamikaze attack on the U.S. …..but it was written 9 months before 9/11. The book also was about was about a U.S.-led war against Saddam Hussein over weapons of mass destruction…...but again it was published months before the actual war began.

THE LAST DAYS - was about an American President trying to spread democracy and freedom in the Middle East only to find it tougher than he expected…..but it was written 18 months before President Bush gave his second inaugural address in which he made the spread of democracy in the Middle East the centerpiece of his second term agenda.

And now the Current book

THE EZEKIEL OPTION - begins with a plane scare over the White House, scrambled F-16s and a President and V.P. moved to secure locations …..but it was finished 7 months before the actual plane scare over Washington on May 11th. The book centers on the nuclear alliance between Russia and Iran….but it was finished 7 months before President Putin rejected President Bush’s request that Moscow stop selling Iran nuclear equipment and warned the world not to “deprive” Iran of nuclear technology.

Visit Joel Rosenbergs Website and read what some of his reviews have been from several News organizations including U.S. News and World Report calling him a “modern Nostradamus.”

A Must read.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by DonJ600]

It seems to be a universal law that they have to tell you what they are going to do, before they actually do it. Even if it is in "fiction".

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
i may be incorrect, i thought he was being interviewed on C2C
on a Sunday morning(04-27th) segment from about 4-5AM

he had better construct forward looking & plausable stories, or he'd have a hard time making a living.

He did say that he looks at events and the creation of story lines through the lens of Biblical prophecy...
although i'm not a pro writer (or even an amateur one) i always use prophecies and other prognostications by other seers as a stepping stone for storylines... and put my own twist to the legends that have become public domain.
such as, the 1st & 2nd 'beasts', one came from the Sea, the other came out of the Land... now instead of these 'beasts' being persons...
one could detail that Israel and the USA are the 2 end-time Beasts of Revelation fame

top topics

join