It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Bombing asked some questions to you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
1、4 years after 911, have you felt safer ?

2、Is anti-terrorism war so effective to terrorism?

3、Did you think of other ways to solve this problem?

4、Does the number of terrorists become more or less?

5、The motivation of Bush to wage war on Iraq and Afganistan so pure?

6、How about your opinion If the army's death in Iraq to3000?

7、 How about your opinion If Italy、Denmark、Poland were attacked next?

8、How about your opinion If some native American joined the terrorist?

9、Is Mideast oil so attractive to you ?

10、Do you really consider Iraq and Afganistan would be your friend in the future?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
1、4 years after 911, have you felt safer ? no

2、Is anti-terrorism war so effective to terrorism? no

3、Did you think of other ways to solve this problem? See this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

4、Does the number of terrorists become more or less? more

5、The motivation of Bush to wage war on Iraq and Afganistan so pure? Not pure at all! Lies.

6、How about your opinion If the army's death in Iraq to3000? Same as it is now. We shouldn't be there.

7、 How about your opinion If Italy、Denmark、Poland were attacked next? It would be terrible just the same as any attack.

8、How about your opinion If some native American joined the terrorist? I don't doubt that there are already some American terrorists.

9、Is Mideast oil so attractive to you ? Not to me. To the government. The people and the government are 2 different things just as in China.

10、Do you really consider Iraq and Afganistan would be your friend in the future? I don't know, but if I were in their place I would not trust the US.

Please realize that the people of the USA don't always blindly follow the leadership. Many of us disagree with what is happening in our country and in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
1、4 years after 911, have you felt safer ? no

2、Is anti-terrorism war so effective to terrorism? no

3、Did you think of other ways to solve this problem? See this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

4、Does the number of terrorists become more or less? more

5、The motivation of Bush to wage war on Iraq and Afganistan so pure? Not pure at all! Lies.

6、How about your opinion If the army's death in Iraq to3000? Same as it is now. We shouldn't be there.

7、 How about your opinion If Italy、Denmark、Poland were attacked next? It would be terrible just the same as any attack.

8、How about your opinion If some native American joined the terrorist? I don't doubt that there are already some American terrorists.

9、Is Mideast oil so attractive to you ? Not to me. To the government. The people and the government are 2 different things just as in China.

10、Do you really consider Iraq and Afganistan would be your friend in the future? I don't know, but if I were in their place I would not trust the US.

Please realize that the people of the USA don't always blindly follow the leadership. Many of us disagree with what is happening in our country and in Iraq.

Your answer reminded me something, I had been once loveing this country ,for its free democratic . Now I think I'm right in the past.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
1、4 years after 911, have you felt safer ?

No more so than before 911. I guess we are more aware of the threat now. Until we do a better job on the borders and get everyone on an expired student VISA outta here, the threat remains.

2、Is anti-terrorism war so effective to terrorism?

Yeah, I think it is though I question how its being carried out. At least we have the terrorist now forced to engage the military.

3、Did you think of other ways to solve this problem?

No I can't. Why? Well, because the only other option is appeasment and dealing with a genocidal ideology, killing ourselves to bring peace seems like going a bit too far. When somone lays down their agenda is to wipe you out because you are not like them..and have no way of becoming like them, you really have little choice.

4、Does the number of terrorists become more or less?

I think it was already growing quite a bit before 911. I mean, we had major campaigns by them as early as 1993. People who tend to want to blame recent events want to forget those. I think the reason we are seeing such a number now is that we are forcing their hand. When you see a cockroach run accross the floor, that doesn't mean there are few of them. Tearing open a wall and exposing their den does not , in itself cause the numbers to grow, merely exposes the true extent of the situation.

5、The motivation of Bush to wage war on Iraq and Afganistan so pure?

Not at all pure. Its economical. While its true Saddam was in league with the radical Islam, that can also be said just as truthfully of the Saudi government and other Arab nations as well. Why Iraq? Its a foothold in the center of the middle east and its leverage against the rest of Europe in the oil market. Its killing two birds with one stone. Saddam routinly broke UN sanctions and was really making the UN look powerless at his might and pretty much destroying any credibility..all the while it seems dealing under the table with certain members of it. In one fell swoop a number of issues were dealt with. Thats the cold hard truth. It certainly isn't fair to the rest of the world but life is seldom fair. Bush took out Saddam, stopped the illegal oil smuggling, stopped the big funding of terrorist groups and created a flame to which he is attracting the moths. So terrorist will just keep pouring into Iraq and dying.

6、How about your opinion If the army's death in Iraq to3000?

Thats what I disagree with. Despite the many goals stated above, I don't think it was worth the loss of life. I think those troops would be better served on our borders. True, Saddam was an SOB but there were other ways to take care of him and Bin Laden.

7、 How about your opinion If Italy、Denmark、Poland were attacked next?

I don't think its a question of if but when. This war of genocide was rolling pretty strong for years before 911. Cells are in place to carry out attacks. This war will not be a short one where an enemy faces another and there is a victor and a loser. This is a movement and its goals are well stated.

8、How about your opinion If some native American joined the terrorist?

Already happened. The Oklahoma federal building bombing was carried out, in my opinion, by orders of Alqeada. I think they recruited McVey and Nichols for the job and used them.

9、Is Mideast oil so attractive to you ?

Nope, the ability to explore and drill for our own oil is. I'd love nothing more than to be able to tell OPEC to go fly a kite.

10、Do you really consider Iraq and Afganistan would be your friend in the future?

No, just a possession to wield leverage. At least Iraq falls into this one. Not sure what Afghanistan would be. I think the operations of Bin Laden and the Taliban prompted that. I also think is was a grave inconvenience to Bush who was planning Irag before he even took office. He so wanted Saddam to be directly behind WTC istead of just a funding source.

top topics

join