It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before throw stones on someone eles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
"A general in the PLA made threat to the US with nuclear bombardment if US intervenes with the Taiwan situation." please note, "intervenes" here means millitary intervene, not aims at any unmillitary behaviour.
But I saw some unnormal feelings in here and even in China, too much censure and condemn,too much.China has become Satan in your eyes, a war maniac like Hitler Germany , this is your real sense, am I right?
Someone said that you should break off trade with China .Please remember ,trade is bidirectional,not your bestow to China.If you would choose some more expensive goods not Chinese goods,that's your right,but Chinese people won't be starved to death for this.
I konw you look down on Chinese people,but I can tell you ,China has over 5000 years culture history,our ancestor created glorious achievemnent, where you are in that time?
Lincoln could make war for the country's unnification,why China couldn't? Before throw stones on someone eles, plese remeber ,you are living in the glass house.please remember what you did and is doing.
I could give you some fact about yourself:
(1)US is the only country to attack others with nuclear weapon.
(2)US waged the most war in the world since World War 2 ended.
(3)When USSR placed A-weapon in Cuba, US threatened to full-scale nuclear war , in spite of the lives of the whole Human Kind. But US placed A-weapon in Turkey, your media had been silent for a time.
(4)US declared the "get the drop on sb" policy, it means you can attack others in advance, it don't depend on if you are attacked.
(5)US declared publicly,it will wage nuke attack in the first place, but Chinese gov never said as this.
(6)US overthrowed so many gov , in the name of democracy,but if you remember Salvador Allende, what do you want to say?

[edit on 17-7-2005 by gejia021]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
How about a link?

How about attributing that quote? Did you hear it on television or something?

It looks like you took something from another site without crediting the source.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
How about a link?

How about attributing that quote? Did you hear it on television or something?

It looks like you took something from another site without crediting the source.

hehe,I never watch TV, I get news only from the net, such as CNN、Nytimes、BBC、AP、yahoo
your question represents quite amount of American, you considered unhesitatingly that we're all brainwashed , did you?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I asked you if you were a plagiarist, plain and simple.

If you copy and paste someone else's work, you need to give them credit.

And incidentally, here are some other places this discussion is already under way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

I asked you if you were a plagiarist, plain and simple.

If you copy and paste someone else's work, you need to give them credit.

It's all my work except the first sentence, It's a citation, you didn't see the quotation mark ? am I wrong?
Although it's not so easy for me to write this in Englsh ,but I didn't copy and paste, what you said must based on evidence , nonsense is not so good.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So who wrote the first sentence? Give them credit.

End of discussion.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
gejia021,

Does Taiwan want to rejoin mainland China?
Which do you think they would prefer?

Could you please list the reasons why this would be good for Taiwan?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
gejia021,

Does Taiwan want to rejoin mainland China?
Which do you think they would prefer?

Could you please list the reasons why this would be good for Taiwan?

Does virginia and other south states want to rejoin Union in American Civil War?This is the same reason .
China now don't want Taiwan rejoin China, only want it not to break up.This is the bottom line, we never said that we would fulfill unification with millitary methods, only don't let them breaking off. According to taiwan law, it posses the domion of China ,we don't want it be changed.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
ok,

But the question is:

What does Taiwan want?
Not, what did Virginia want a century and a half ago..

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
ok,

But the question is:

What does Taiwan want?
Not, what did Virginia want a century and a half ago..

Taiwan want democracy prosper free, but we don't want to change it, they can get it ,we want the unification only .

new topics

top topics

join