It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this video real? Telekinesis.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
okay!! I've been working with the psiwheel for the past 2-3 weeks...maybe practice 3-5 mins a day

I want to do this, so i can prove to myself, anyone can do it, if they put their minds to it. I actually got result's with the "psiwheel" on my second day, by my third day, I was just spinning that thing like a sucker(found that that only works on a good day)!! But, I'm not quite sure how, but I'm working on it...so right now im just getting a better understanding, about energy...how to u regain it..and etc.

so yea...i do believe the video is valid, I mean he could blow on the wheel, but then the wheel would have to wobble ALOT, but then again when i blew on the wheel it was evenly balanced, this is lopsided, so yea I'll do a little bit more research on that tomarrow..and i'll give u guys the low down.

anyways the reason why the video looked so real is because thats how its suppose to start out...but sometimes it go clockwise, and sometimes counterclockwise...I'm still trying to control that. Oh yea dont be discourage, I heard it might take some people months to do it.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snap
It's real. He really should stop using his hands though, it surves no purpose. The only thing that does is make all the "Skeptics" say that it's heat causing it to move. No hands? Then it's air currents!! Under a glass? A hidden motor!! lol They just keep coming up with something else.

Yea, I got stuck with the hand thing too. I think it's a matter of getting the energy from point A to point B, and it just seems easier because the energy doesn't have to travel very far to get to the wheel from the hands. You're right though. Using your hands can turn out to be a bit of a crutch, so there's not much point to it. If a person a really advanced, but always used their hands, what would they do if their hands got chopped off? They might have to start all over.

Originally posted by Snap
One interesting thing about TK/PK is this:
You get all psyched up thinking how cool it'll be to be able to it, and once you DO... you loose interest. It's like it becomes a very mundane ho-hum thing. It's very odd.

Again, same with me. I keep telling myself I'm going to pick it up again and take it to the next level, but I keep getting bored with it. Very odd indeed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join