It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this video real? Telekinesis.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
www.home.earthlink.net...

I don't know what the colour change is, but is that video real? Does he move the wheel with telekinesis or is it just someone blowing on it?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm not going to bother looking at the video because I've seen enough such things and my computer has big problems loading AVI files, but I would say if it isn't at least under a glass so you can tell he isn't blowing on it or affect it like that, etc. then I wouldn't believe it. I've seen plenty where the object is under glass so you couldn't blow on it, and I'm still not sure if it is real or not (motors in/below the object, etc).

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Damn, I think you're right about the motor.

I won't believe one of these things until they have sound with it and have it on a glass table, and a better quality camera.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Haha. Motors...

Ok, I went to psipog two or three years ago and saw this video. There are also articles that go with it that will teach you how to do it yourself. There's no motors or tricks to it. You really can move things through telekenisis, and if you stick with it and do what the articles say, you too can move things like this paper wheel. I know you can if you just stick with it, since I've done it myself.

Just try it for yourself...

[edit on 17-7-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
idk, looks to me like that thing it was siting on was probably being rotated from under the table.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Haha. Motors...

Ok, I went to psipog two or three years ago and saw this video. There are also articles that go with it that will teach you how to do it yourself. There's no motors or tricks to it. You really can move things through telekenisis, and if you stick with it and do what the articles say, you too can move things like this paper wheel. I know you can if you just stick with it, since I've done it myself.

Just try it for yourself...

[edit on 17-7-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

Got to agree with you there CloudlessKnight, I too have been to psipog.org and seen the vid b4 as well as learn telekinesis.

Managed to be able to spin the wheel in either direction its just a case of finding the mechanism your mind uses to do it, remember the mechanism and what it "feels" like and practice, practice, practice. And most important of all BELIEVE it IS POSSIBLE!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
yeah CloudlessKnight, i have changed my mind about this. after reading your post, i decided to check out the site and found the psi balls thing, it works!!! everyone should try this, it is so awesome!!
thanks everybody!!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If you go to psipog.org there are many videos of this . Including some that you can't dismiss with a motor or blowing on the wheel.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
no way u guys cant be for real lol

telekinesis???

this will change the history books forever; if u guys r legit

ill go check it out and see if i can do it toooo lol

hey btw; think of all the people u could impress with this nifty trick?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The concepts presented there are interesting, I will experiment with it for a few months and if I am successful I will try and do something that is semi conclusive and record it for all to see.

xu

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
those people must be real clowns, did you ever thought why that paper is in that particular shape?

it works with a very basic principle, the heated air rises, there was another thread about the swiss knife video which they used invisible thread.

now this is a link that will ultimately lower the credibility of that www.psipog.org and Im sure wil be enough that these clowns are using some known tricks to deceive people as if they are using telekinesis.

edit: even though the link I gave is as ignorant as the psipog, you can make the same setup by the figures and instructions shown there, and try it yourself, the heated air rises and rotates the paper blade. if you are not sure it is the heated air try placing the paper blade above something hot to see it rotate like crazy.

and one more trick before it shows up in telekinesis websites. open a bottle of visky, vodka or any other alcohol drink (prefer high alcohol percentage, beer wont work) and pour some of it to the back of the cap, and place the cap on top of the bottle upside down, and hold the bottle with your both hands tightly, the cap will start to hop. this is called making the cap dance, by using mysterious forces from outer space

[edit on 18-7-2005 by xu]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
xu, how exactly does www.futureworld.dk... lower the credibility of psipog.org?

I have heard it being explained by the heat of the hand, which should make the paper rotate. But hot air rises and will make the paper wobble instead of rotating.

xu

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I was editing the above post, try it at home and see for yourself.

I learned this trick at junior high school from a devoted physics teacher, and it appeared to me as if that page is the instructions for this experiment. however as I stated in above edit the person who wrote that last comment is not really giving it a thought. still the instructions to make one for yourself is good. try it.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xu
I was editing the above post, try it at home and see for yourself.

It's funny you said that. Immediately after seeing the instruction page I made 'The Top'. I cupped my hand as it instructed (also for the most part in the above video the guy was only pointing his fingers). The paper didn't move for me. How much heat can possible come from my hands anyway?
I even went as far as to put the paper over a lamp. Again no spinning, just a bit of a wobble.

But lets say I was just doing it wrong. How does the hot air explanation explain this video?
www.home.earthlink.net...

xu

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a needle tip is about 50 micron diameter. so the paper is actually hovering in mid air without any significant friction. so it is very sensitive to forces applied to it. your body temperature is 38 degrees celcius. the avarage room temperature is at about 20 degrees Celcius. the air that contacts your body or hands will heat up and rise, however the room temperature is important here, for example if the room temp is hotter than your body temp than your body will cool down the air, but generally that is not the case, be sure your room temp is not something like 30-35 degree Celcius. besides that I am ready to bet my life on the subject that the rotation that you see in that video is caused by hot air rising, Ive done that, Ive seen it. the reason that it didnt work out with you is you either were not patient enough or the needle pierced through the paper half way through. and using a lightbulb isnt a good idea since it is like 200 degrees opposed to 20 degrees room temp, so the rising air will move too fast and even knock out the paper, use something like a warm cup of coffee, it will work and you will see that a cup of coffe can have supernatural powers

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Lol I like that one link on that "futureworld" website, "Dissolving Clouds"

Anyway, I have been to psipog.org too, but I never gained any psychic powers. Perhaps I am just not good enough with the skills needed, who knows

And someone mentioned the Swiss Army Knife pic.... I reproduced that even without an invisible string. I easily found a neat way to make it look like you are levitating stuff: take a picture of you throwing crap up, and then catch it in mid-air with a high shutter speed
. I have some pretty sweet pictures of me "floating" a can of AXE body spray, a stapler, a computer monitor, etc. ....... I don't believe levitation/floatation pics at all any more.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is sad...
It made me doubt this aswell :/
But: Gazrok has claimed he has succeded in some kind of telekenesis(it may have been stopping a pointer on a smaller watch), so to me it adds credibility to the subject

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's real. He really should stop using his hands though, it surves no purpose. The only thing that does is make all the "Skeptics" say that it's heat causing it to move. No hands? Then it's air currents!! Under a glass? A hidden motor!! lol They just keep coming up with something else.

Anyway, yes it's real. I can do it too. Under a glass. No hands. (and yes, no motor lol)

No I'm not going to prove it. Why should I? Would posting a picture or movie actually accomplish anything?

Just balance a piece of paper on a pin, or anything pointy. Then clear your mind, and EXPECT it to move like you're expecting the phone to ring. Don't try to move it by "straining" your mind at it. :p Anyone can do it.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snap
No I'm not going to prove it. Why should I? Would posting a picture or movie actually accomplish anything?

You are right, pictures and videos prove nothing. One only has to look at the UFO board to see that. Every vid or pic that comes through is called fake so why make one of your own?

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Exactly.

One interesting thing about TK/PK is this:
You get all psyched up thinking how cool it'll be to be able to it, and once you DO... you loose interest. It's like it becomes a very mundane ho-hum thing. It's very odd.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join