It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PY'S 50 State UFO Summoning Tour Of The USA !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
you guy's will all be eating your own words as soon as PY summons even one other single orb for television.

you won't be able to yell 'hoax' if there isn't one.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lensphlere

you guy's will all be eating your own words as soon as PY summons even one other single orb for television.

you won't be able to yell 'hoax' if there isn't one.

I will gladly eat them, shoot, I have a smorgasboard with my words, but until then, he is nothing but a fraud, that makes this field of study look even more ridiculous than the conservative govts of the world already have made it.

I'd go as far as saying this bloke / whack / Ramon I speak faeces Watkins is employed by the govt as a disinfo agent or someone along those lines.

I was patient, I gave him a chance, held back on ridicule but now it s Prophet hunting season.

I believe there are people in contact, this guy is not one - he is a fanatic / extremist and one smart confused individual.

I seriously hope I eat my words - regardless I am a parasite in his beliefs and I will be a slave or something like it - so why should I care - f him.

Even with the possibility of alien contact he still believes in segregation and oppression. Is that the advanced world you want to live in is it?

Cut that wool from your eyes.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

Even with the possibility of alien contact he still believes in segregation and oppression. Is that the advanced world you want to live in is it?

Cut that wool from your eyes.

Thats a really good point!

I was personally shocked at how many people were saying " I hope its true" type statements about PY.

When if what he was saying would have been true , it would have been very bad for the world!

I want UFO disclosure , but I didn't want it comming from PY!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
prophet hunting season

maybe we should schedule an appointment for Ramon watkins at a local mental health institution?

at least it would keep him away from his internet; and it would keep him fed

maybe he can start a cult in the mental hospital

anyways; he should be in There and not Out Here

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi, just wanted to say that the prophet has $hit for brains, he farts out of his eye sockets and defecates threw his mouth. This guy is a fart joke, he thinks that he can get away with anything and then blame it on insanity. Well let me tell ya something, I am going to make an appointment with him, I am going to get a local news agency to film his bull$hit summonings, and then I am going to debunk him. He will be humiliated, spit on, and treated like a dirty dog. I will have my highest telephoto lens with me, and will get high-powered pics of his balloons, and post them on the internet, but better yet, I will take the picks and make a press release on how this man is a fake and a cultist. I will make sure that the news agency does the same, I will give them a heads up on bringing their most sophisticated cameras and high -powered lenses.

It will be the end of Prophet Yahweh as we know it.

I suggest that You all do the same, if not this man is going to hurt, and ridicule the UFO comunity again.

Prophet Yahweh's New press release, here

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I say his Pinto runs out of gas in the middle of the desert on his way to LA. He is then eaten by vultures and we never hear from him again (thank you vultures!). There's no way he'll have enough money to travel to, and stay in, 50 states. This is just another load of crap from "the Prophet."

I think you got most of it right...He runs out of gas in the desert, but he summons a UFO to pick him up, and we never hear from him again.
...We can only hope

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join