It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PY'S 50 State UFO Summoning Tour Of The USA !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear pystudents and pyufos,

The purpose of this email is to announce my:

"50 State UFO Summoning Tour 2005"

You can find out more about it, see how many media companies have officially scheduled me to come to their city, and the statistics that I build up, from state-to-state:

www.pyah.net

I will not send out the press release and officially let the stations know that I am ready to come until this coming Monday, July 18th.

Afterwards, you will start seeing the numbers grow of radio and television stations, who are upset at how I was treated here, and that say they will do right by me if I gave them a chance to cover me.

In previous emails, I made it clear that I will not be working, directly, with television stations any more because of how deceitful they are.

But, I am hearing about some television stations who don't like how KTNV ABC TV 13, here in Las Vegas, did me when they successfully documented me calling down UFOs for their cameras to film and then having nothing else to do with me.

The most merciful YAHWEH has revealed to me to organize the radio talk shows, that I have been going on as a guest, and those I have not been a quest on, to host my summonings in their cities.

And, these radio stations will ask their local TV stations, they have established news coverage relationships with, to come and cover their UFO event that I will be appearing in.

Because of this, TV stations, where the radio stations are located at, will be caught in a risky position.

If they turn down the radio stations call for them to come, they could damage the relationship they have with them.

This predicament could cause local TV stations to cover my summonings when they normally would not.

A number of these radio stations are really upset at how the Las Vegas media has treated me.

Some of them had been trying to get me to abandon my recent summoning event.

They said that they wanted me to come to their cities and let me summon live before their listeners, on station grounds, if need be.

They really pressured me to do this!

But, I told them that I could not do it because the voice I hear that calls itself YAHWEH told me to conduct the "Las Vegas Media-Only UFO Summoning Event 2005," and that I can not leave until after it was over.

They told me that as soon as it's over, that wanted me to come to their cities.

I told them that I would if it was the most holy and wonderful YAHWEH's will.

Well, the benevolent YAHWEH has told me that He is willing.

One radio station told me that they have been talking to a TV reporter, who has always covered their events, in the past, and he is ready to come to their location to do live coverage of my summonings.

Because of this, two live events will occur at the same time: live television and live radio on my summonings.

Sometime during the next 3 or 4 days, I will be leaving the Las Vegas area headed for Los Angeles, California to get ready to go on the road with my "50 State UFO Summoning Tour 2005".

While there preparing to leave, I will try find a radio or television station there I can summon for before I leave on my tour.

I will be in Los Angeles about 2-3 weeks, if that long, depending on how quick I can finish preparing for the journey, before heading out on the road to all 50 states.

I will reveal more about this each day until I leave this hateful Las Vegas city.

Once again, here is the page that's dedicated to my: "50 State UFO Summoning Tour 2005" event:

www.pyah.net

Yours In The Love Of the most holy and wonderful YAHWEH,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

LET ONLY YAHWEH BE PRAISED FOREVERMORE!

[edit on 17-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It's the new Rock'n'Roll!!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
You did nothing in Las vegas you moron! nothing at all!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar

Amen.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well I can tell you the rest of the story. He's gonna do 1, maybe if a miracle happens, 2 states. Why will he stop? Because someone will look through a good enough binocular set and scream 'Baloon!' and PY will get upset, say 'Screw you guys, I'm going hoooume' and rant about it on the internet for months.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Well I can tell you the rest of the story. He's gonna do 1, maybe if a miracle happens, 2 states. Why will he stop? Because someone will look through a good enough binocular set and scream 'Baloon!' and PY will get upset, say 'Screw you guys, I'm going hoooume' and rant about it on the internet for months.

Yup

Prophet Yahweh Holding Weather Ballons

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
He aint Holy, if he was he'd be helping people, not trying to make a prophet of himself.

If he can prove what he does then its all gravy, but I think its a sin to call him Holy.

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
He aint Holy, if he was he'd be helping people, not trying to make a prophet of himself.

If he can prove what he does then its all gravy, but I think its a sin to call him Holy.

Peace

uhh.. yahweh = god

Not that I believe in god, im agnostic.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
if you think he's god then rofl=roll on floor laughing

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
you might wanna go look the word up.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't think anyone in the media is going to be interested. If he didn't do what he said he would do in Las Vegas, how can anyone believe that he is going to go on tour? He has blown any credibility (which was a stretch) that he had.

If he could call down a UFO mother ship to appear, he wouldn't need any media present to do it. There would have been many witnesses and he could have filmed it himself. But of course he didn't because he can't.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
..if your saying that the word yawhe or whatever means God, then that doesnt mean he's God. It means he calls himself something that means God. Der. False Prophet, nobhead, whatever

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Obviously he a phoney, why is he even bothering going on tour???

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
To make loads n loads of money out of being a 'prophet', he's basically got a sign that says 'Im a trickster come see my show!' how he can call him self a prophet ill never know, probly being mind fecked if he is in contact with aliens...i suppose its coz he's got a white robe! He MUST be Holy! LOL.
Stevie Wonder aint exactly doin the holy catwalk is he! Probly just likes the feel of the robe...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I say his Pinto runs out of gas in the middle of the desert on his way to LA. He is then eaten by vultures and we never hear from him again (thank you vultures!). There's no way he'll have enough money to travel to, and stay in, 50 states. This is just another load of crap from "the Prophet."

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am so sick of this guy ...I just have to talk about him to relieve my sickness.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well what can you say....

myself and many others where quite looking forward to seeing a real life spaceship over L.A.

not a ufo but a spaceship.

didn't happen. wont happen.

now the same guy is proclaiming a 'tour'

hard faced or what.

i think he has lost all credibility on these boards with people.

well with me anyway.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ridiculous and pathetic

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I THINK THE GUY HAS A WIRE OR SOMETHING THAT HE PUSHES AND ANOTHER GUY FLYS THIS THING OUT REALLY HIGH SO YOU CAINT MAKE OUT WHAT IT IS. THESE PEOPLE ARE PLAYING WITH THE NEW INVENTION, STIRRING TROUBLE, TRYING TO SHAKE PEOPLE UP. ANYONE CAN MAKE IT IF THEY MADE IT PROPERLY. THE CIP ENGINE ROBERT COOKS INVENTION AT LEAST THATS WHAT HE SAYS.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by asala]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join