It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WoT an incredible Satire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here is an incredible piece on the entire satirical nature of what is taking place in our name.

The World According to the Neo-Con Sympathisers

By Yamin Zakaria

07/16/05 "ICH" - - Almost everyday I get email responses to my essays, usually containing lots of two word expletives, e.g. “sand 'n-word'”, “rag head”, “towel head”, “eat #”, “sheep lover”; almost all the emails originate from within the US. Apart from intellectual bankruptcy, the replies also indicate a deep-seated hatred, shaped by a fanatical mindset. Since stereotyping is wrong, I did ask myself the question, are those Americans, exceptional or typical.

Perhaps this is the result of ‘educating’ Americans at one level by people like Thomas Friedman, Charles Krauthammer and Daniel Pipes. At a more basic level, it is the result of getting informed by Hollywood movies, Jerry Springer, Fox-TV and the likes. Fox-TV is where you get to see analytical ‘debates’ between an extreme neo-con and a moderate neo-con! I came to this conclusion after encountering claims like, Afghans are Arabs, Muslims are a race, Muslims are idol or moon worshippers, and Muslims are engaging in forced conversion in the Darfur region, being all Muslims, maybe they are forcing each other to convert from Islam to Islam!
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This editorial is seriously askewed, starting with the assertion that the U.S. deliberately infected blankets with Smallpox, and goes downhill from there.

What does this have to do with U.S. politics? Nothing, that I see. I can see this being good fodder for a slugfest brawl, but it isn't one that I am going to bother engaging, as this kind of stuff is getting wearisome after answering to the lop-sided, irrelevant and fight-baiting remarks Mr. Yamin has made.

Meanwhile, the facts in reference to who has been attacking us for decades, now, remain, and all these types of editorials will not change that.

join