It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of a watch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I currently have a blue swatch irony.
Here's an exact pic, except mine has a crack on the outer glass, which I'll be getting fixed sometime soon. Probably go in for an estimate sometime next week.

my next purchase will probably be a swiss army renegade. My uncle bought me something similar when I was 10. I guess it's just the feeling that comes along with it makes me want to get it.

[edit on 7-17-2005 by websurfer]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I usually wear my FAKE presidential rolex. Better fake than spending $150,000 on a real one.

And my other is this 50 cent fake diamond spinner. It attracts a lot of attention. I still cant believe they let me wear it work.

-Jared

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Actually I thought most tech-savvy people of a certain generation had abandoned watches and instead look at a cellphone to check the time!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Which one, im a big watch fan, my favourite one is my Fossil Speedway titanium just for 'general wear'

and for going out my 'dresswatch' i had for my birthday

Thats 'em both, i've got a few more but they're nothin special

[edit on 17/7/05 by Stuey1221]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
here is mine ...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I don't wear a watch much anymore, I do have a pocket watch which I normally carry, and also wear my casio solar power watch when I remember to put it on.
It' rocks!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Actually I thought most tech-savvy people of a certain generation had abandoned watches and instead look at a cellphone to check the time!

Having many sources that tell the time is always a good thing.

A watch has more advantages than checking the time on the cellphone.

The most important is that a watch has a higher aesthetics appeal. It's quicker to check a watch than it is to take out the cellphone. Also the watch never comes off, so its just a natural habit of turning the left arm.

others less significant include:
While writing a test, lets see if your prof lets you take your cellphone over to your area; whereas, with a watch you can constantly check the time so the test gets finished on schedule.

new topics

top topics

join