It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Trust Our President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The key to posting on this thread and maintaining the correct mindset is simple. You must EAT before you log on. That way, that *))^ pizza has no affect on you. Well.. if you're like me, it will have a minimal affect. But that's acceptable.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Should we trust or respect the leader of a superpower when he goes around flipping off the press?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Bush is #1 in leading America back to servitude and poverty.

Wait till the rich burst the housing price bubble and steal your homes.

Will you love them then?

Fools! Sad deluded, fools!

When every other person in America is an illegal alien, will you love Bush, then?

When all the best jobs are exported so the rich can make more money, will you love Bush then?

Fools! Sad, fools!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
Bush is #1 in leading America back to servitude and poverty.

Wait till the rich burst the housing price bubble and steal your homes.

Will you love them then?

When every other person in America is an illegal alien, will you love Bush, then?

When all the best jobs are exported so the rich can make more money, will you love Bush then?

Well put....

They have us right where they want us. Working class, working 2 jobs just to makes ends meet. Making us too busy to notice whats really happening. We're backed into a corner now, and people are starting to realize that.

It's just unfortunate that the smartest and the best of our country are being extensively lied to, to cover up what goes on behind closed doors.

Keep in mind all of this is IMO, but if you take a step back and look at the big picture you can see we are headed for a world government.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yeah a world government and a two class system.

The very poor masses and the small elite super rich.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I trust Bush about as far as I can throw him.

He's a liar. He was going to run as a pro-abortion Republican until Alan Keyes said something about that. So he's not pro-life, though all these Christians think he is.

He pretends to be for traditional marriage...yet he panders to the Log Cabin Republicans (gay GOP group).

No matter what "side" you're on there, my point is he just tells certain people what they want to hear. Bush is on Bush's side.

Call me a recovering Republican. If you think Bush is a conservative, I'd like to sell you some oceanfront property in Arizona....

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
His appointment for the bench when Texas gov. were all pro big business.

Bush is rich and his aim is to be the biggest "Golden Child" the rich have ever had in the White House. Every action since taking office has had that aim. Open your eyes.

Border policy, guest worker program, CAFTA, Patriot Act, Dismantling SS, etc. Soon, unless your rich you won't be considered a citizen in your own country. He wants to give 20 million illegals citizenship in a new round of amnesty. His supreme court appointment is pro big business. The list goes on and on. Wake up and see the end of our way of life.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
We can trust our Great President G.W Buuush to stay on vacation when he's needed at the White House, hide in his helicopter when he's needed on the ground to assure the injured and rally the rescuers(of course he knows no one likes him that's why he only talks at military bases anymore).

We can trust his staff to follow in his footsteps and stay late on vacation to take in a play in N.Y.(Condolessa R.)

He rushed aid to Iraq after the war and nothing to New Orleans, L.A.

His recent speech , "stop using gasoline!", don't cut it.

What a loser!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i think Bush is a fake, foney and most of all the bigest threat to the world.
think about it dose he really know what he is doing?
is the war really in iraq?
dose he even care about the new orlens victims?

the awnser to all of the questions is NO NO and HELL NO.
the truth is
.............bush dosent know what is going on
.............the war is not in iraq
.............and he really dosent care about new orlens for the
simple fact it is not texas or sompthing verry sirious to discuss
in his book. everyone i know regrets voting for is stupid ass and
wish he would go befor a firing squad and get what he has coming
for sending inocent people over seas and not doing what he should
which is doing for his country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>