It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

making a teror rime line using the nwo game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the following is a time line of attacks using the Illuminati New World Order game made in 1995

[COLOR=Red]world trade center[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]
pentagon[/COLOR]

war on terror

london bombing

poplulation control

the key to start marshal law

end of the world there true goal

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Very interesting compilation, indeed. But did I understand correctly: it is from 1995? If so, that is the most amazing find!

edited: WOW!!!I just checked. This game was indeed created in 1995. The guy who did is supposed to have had inside knowledge and was visited by Secret Services. This thing supports most of the conspiracy theories here on ATS. Man, I would have voted for you, if I had any votes left... That is great find, undoubtedly! Here is a link:
www.rinf.com...

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Malkut]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
hiyas folks been quite a while since i made a post ya know life calls =P got married my wife is 6 months pregnant yada yada,,.. i saw this post and i must say.......WOW is all that comes outta my mouth i had to vote for ya =P

this is amazing lol i dont know what else to say....

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
knowing how the people of the new world order are. i wonder sometime if they got the game and are playing it on a grand scale or if the maker of the game is part of the plan. would be nice to see all the playing card

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
yea someone else had the same thing posted a few months ago also

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A must read for all those on the right and the blind!~

I cant wait to hear the debunking....Are there still some who arent buying this?

Surely, this must be another hoax!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Very good thread, and these playing cards are quite stunning indeed.

I however fail to see the link with the ''masons'' in all of this. (as in every conspiration book out there - david icke, yellow book, etc etc) Everyone all blame ''the evil baby eating, virgin raping, blood drinking, puppy killing, evil masons. just so you know i am about to be initiated master degree in a memphis misraim rite lodge here in montreal. (the venerable is 95° for our rite and 33° in the scottish rite. which makes him the highest ranked mason in north america, and hes amazingly cool. pages.videotron.ca...) our stuff is mainly about kaballah and egyptian mystiscism, some souffhi and indhu stuff, meditations, mantras, pranayama, some occult stuff sometimes involving but not limited to sexual practices. I mean, nothing to get excited about. you have to explain me how the hell are the masons implicated in all this conspiracy circus going on. and that makes all masons evil? anyway all the evils ones are mainly from the scottish rite (bush and co).

btw :i voted for you for way above for the card find)
[edit on 19-7-2005 by moonchild]

[edit on 19-7-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Good point, moonschild. Here is a great link about freemasonry. This is actually chapter 72 of Aleiter Crowley's Confessions. It talks about his relations with Freemasonry, some rites and initiation,etc. Very good read:

firehead.org...

Btw, I like your nick. Does it come from Moonchild by Crowley?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Very interesting. The card game is put out by Steve Jackson Games (www.sjgames.com...). Can't say that I have a strong interest in the Illuminati, NWO and such (but it is interesting), but figured someone out there might want to look into this card game some more.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Before I believe this I want rock solid proof this game is from 1995, If I don;t have that proof Its nothing but a hoax.

I can tell you right off the bat that the source RINF.com is a bias NWO site, so that immediately takes away a lot of creditability.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Interested in getting the game, go to this site:
www.sjgames.com...

I wonder if the NWO still playing the same game...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I suppose that their is one for Egypt too.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

join