It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I d like some advice, this is serious!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well lately I ve been having a lot of problems with my family, they just make my life miserable. I wanna go away from that place - and by that I mean I wanna leave the country- my age isn t a problem anymore cuz in 11 days I will be finally 18. I m from Belgium by the way.
And I wanna go very far from that place.
Where do you think I could go best?
Please help me
And don t tell to just stay that there s gotta be a solution for the problem cuz this is the only good solution that there is.

yavis

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh man, if I was running away from home, I would go to Amsterdam. I think we all know why.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yeah I know why great idea but way too close from where I live

yavis

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
far away eh?

Japan, China, Russia, USA, South America, Mexico, Canada, philipines, india.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don t think this is funny lysergic! If it was I wouldn t ask anyones advice.
yavis

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How was that funny?

You said far away. all of those to my knowledge are far away, you said NL wasnt far enough so hey I gave off some countries that imo wouldn't be THAT bad to live in.

but yeah it seems it was massive humor.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
far away eh?

... China,...

No. Don't go to China. Trust me. DON'T go to China.

Help me...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ascention Island.....They'll never find you there!

But seriously........Come to the UK!

Just come on holiday and refuse to leave, the very kind UK government will set you up with a house, car, loads of free goodies and if you ask nicely probably a wife too!

And hey, you'll get it all free too while us taxpayers continue to give the government our limbs to pay taxes!

Rant Over
Mic

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Come to Canada, say you are a refugee fleeing from your government for your beliefs and they will give you a house, goodwill will give you clothes, and the food bank will give you food. What a life.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hey Goldeagle
You totally convinced me but there s one problem: I know that there are a lot of tornado s in Canada, in witch part aren t there any tornado s?

PS: are you from Canada?

yavis

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Dont go to UK!!! Dont listen to MickeyDee! He has a signature that will give you 200 popups and he likes Dance *music*!!!!!!!! Come To Ireland, We have Guiness!!!!

BTW Mickey! I wouldnt call it GREAT Britain!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Dont go to UK!!! Dont listen to MickeyDee! He has a signature that will give you 200 popups and he likes Dance *music*!!!!!!!! Come To Ireland, We have Guiness!!!!

BTW Mickey! I wouldnt call it GREAT Britain!

OH MY GOD!!!

I mocked you before, but now i know your Irish you'll be getting double mocked!!!!!

And Guiness.....are you mad! Carling mate, Carling!!!!!

Mic

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Carling and Fosters all the way!!

yavis, have you got money? and where do you wanna go?
where have you always wanted to go?
stay with friends!

keep it real, your nearly 18, and you can live your life now!

either go to the UK or Spain. (i would)

they are so different (this is my opinion)

uk: for working people where you wanna work and have loadsa money.
spain: for the relax and just relax

but your not even 18 and you need money!

what do you want to do for a living?

oni x x

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hey oni xx

Well untill now that s the best advice I ve recieved. Thx
No not enough money but I would work for it. I could really make it on my own, it would be hard in the beginning I know but still...

Well I don t know any people outside the country, that are really friends, where I could stay for a while.

And I can do a lot of different jobs, I m sure I ll find something.
But UK is not so far from Belgium and I wanna go somwhere where they ll never find me and, somwhere I can really be myself: that doesn t go if I stay with them.

By the way I heard a lot of you from Atomix in the forums but I never saw you.

yavis
yavis

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I would suggest you go to Canada or an asian country, Canada is great, and I do not know if they even have tornadoes, I know places here in America do, but I was unaware Canada had any.
(Not trying to be rude by the way)

I sympathise with you, family can be a pain, and in some cases very bad.

And I know you asked for no one to suggest you stay, but I would suggest you stay until you have a good sum of money to move, that is unless it would be dangerous for you to stay, in whichcase I would suggest you leave.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I would suggest you go to Canada or an asian country, Canada is great, and I do not know if they even have tornadoes, I know places here in America do, but I was unaware Canada had any.
(Not trying to be rude by the way)

I sympathise with you, family can be a pain, and in some cases very bad.

And I know you asked for no one to suggest you stay, but I would suggest you stay until you have a good sum of money to move, that is unless it would be dangerous for you to stay, in whichcase I would suggest you leave.

Well I think that s the best I can do, work and when I have enough money go away. I hope that won t be too long.

But thx for your advice.

yavis

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
yavis:: so where has atomix been talking about me?
hopefully its all good if it's not he is lying! lol.

hopefully it all works out, i have been brought up in family and i know they can be inoying but i have never had the troubles that most people have gone through because i cn talk freely to my family.

oni x x

PS: thanks for saying i gave the best advice!! *blushes*

pps: (can a mod take away the post below, posted it twice. thanks oni x)

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Oni x x]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
[edit on 18-7-2005 by Oni x x]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
yavis, get a job on a cruise ship. Join the "polish navy." There's a port near you I'm sure headed to the Carribean for 6 months. You get 6 months room and board, clothes, a job (probably serving dinner), free days all over the Carribean and walk away in half a year with $10 to $20 grand in your pocket. If I were 18 and running away from home, I'd do it (assuming I was from Europe, since they don't hire redneck teens from the US).

Some people do it for years actually. It's not a bad life or way to "grow up" at all. And you're pretty much set by your mid 20's. Relatively speaking.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi Yavis, i'm Belgian aswell :d

I'd have to recommend Canada !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join