It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Party in Mid to Late October?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I am kicking around the idea of hosting an ATS party in Indianapolis somewhere between mid and late October of this year. It will be a 21+ party and I will probably rent a convention all of some sort at a hotel. This way if people choose to drink whey won't have to drive anywhere. I will try and coorinate group rates with a hotel. I am shooting for a 2 to 3 day event. If you are remotely interested in attending something like this please speak up. If you leave in this region of the country and wish to help organize this and/or have ideas please speak up as well. I would like to give the party a theme of some sort. I will also try and get someone of significance to attend. I have someone in mind already

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
That's a great idea!
You should talk to Valhall. I think she's coordinating a meet-up down in the Texas area. She might be able to give you some good ideas.

I am not in that region, so I wouldn't be able to make it. Good luck wittit, tho.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yes, I tried. But unfortunately my thread got moved to an area of BTS that about 1% or less of the ATS population looks at.

1. I hope Indy's thread stays where it's at.

2. I hope my thread gets moved back to Board business where it can get visibility.

Good luck, Indy!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Can you give us your link, Valhall. Maybe it will get renewed exposure and interest here along with Indy's.

I wish you both great success. It would be alotta fun.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here is my thread.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Here is my thread.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Bump.. Thanx for the link. I hope everybody checks it out.

If y'all do pull this off, there must be correspondents to let us know howthey're going.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
is thare going to be a michigan ats get together again?
I would love to go.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
is thare going to be a michigan ats get together again?
I would love to go.

Again? Did y'all already have one, or others? I take it there are quite a few people here at ATS from that area.

Did you go to one? What was it like? How many members showed up?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
thare was one in michigan about a year ago or so but I did not go.
thare was a thread on it with pics of the event but I cant find it.
can anybody else find it?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I would like to give the party a theme of some sort

No need....others are already going to interpret an ATS gathering as some sort of Star Trek convention
(joking)

I think this would be awesome, unfortunately I will probably not be able to make it. Im taking vacation next month and I doubt I would be able to take it again for atleast another 6 months.....blah!

Anyways, Good Luck with it be sure to take pictures

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I put in a request to have this thread killed. I have absolutely no interest in doing this if this will be limited to BTS. I wanted to do an ATS gathering and not a BTS gathering.

Thanks anyways for responding.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
but BTS PWNZ0rz
'

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I agree. Relegating this to BTS is WRONG. (sorry Lysergic) It needs the largest possible audience. That is if you're interested in promoting ATS.

[edit on 7/16/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Allow me to quote scripture:

Board Questions & Business
Post A Query About The Board - Errors, Comments, Problems

Members
Get to know each other better, post your announcements, events, birthdays, weddings, etc. here.

Relegating this to BTS is RIGHT. ATS/BTS/PTS/ATSNN are all one community, and to shun BTS because it has Chit-Chat is doing the entire ATS site a disservice. ATS is BTS, BTS is ATS. If you wanna promote this, then bump it, u2u people of age in the area, place a supercool, irresistable link in your sig, create an avatar, go wild, but do it in the right place.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
I put in a request to have this thread killed. I have absolutely no interest in doing this if this will be limited to BTS. I wanted to do an ATS gathering and not a BTS gathering.

Thanks anyways for responding.

That's so lame I'm going to honor it.

LOCKED :shk:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
thare was one in michigan about a year ago or so but I did not go.
thare was a thread on it with pics of the event but I cant find it.
can anybody else find it?

It was mentioned all over the place, but this is the main one I believe. Pix can be found here although a bunch have since expired. A second one was organized, but cancelled because a lot of people bailed.

top topics

join