It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

history's biggest killer

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just promise me it's not going to be...

"He's responsible for millions dying of AIDS because he doesn't allow contraception!".

Mkay?




posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
no it is more like the pope being the anti-christ and leading people astray



posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
no it is more like the pope being the anti-christ and leading people astray


Except that's not really killing anyone, is it?



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Just promise me it's not going to be...

"He's responsible for millions dying of AIDS because he doesn't allow contraception!".

Mkay?


Actually that is the exact reason he is such a huge kiler good guess.

I'm happy to argue this, but please you can begin.



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
:bnghd:

I hate being right


I'm not going to argue this - it's honestly a waste of time. To hold one man responsible for the deaths of so many in this manner is ridiculous - you may as well hold Christ Himself responsible for the Crusades, or Mohammed responsible for terrorist attacks.

There comes a point where we, as humans, need to start taking responsibility for our own actions; we can blame religious doctrine (which is silly), we can blame lack of education (which in sub-Saharan Africa is actually a valid point), but essentially it falls down to our decisions.



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Usury and greed for money, over time, has been history's biggest killer. The losers and winners of wars all through time have been financed by the same
people/corporations.

Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes her laws-Mayer Anselm Rothschild, who when asked when was the best time to make money replied When the blood is running in the streets...


Let's pop the bubble of ignorance

Watch the moneymasters documentary...its long, but very thorough and quite excellent.



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well I hate to tell you but the pope could have given it a second thought and 'discovered a loop hole in the doctrine' like if because of sex someone may be in danger they can use contraception.

He could have saved many many lives but didnt. YEs the epidemic still would have happened but it wouldnt be as severe.

IF I'm wrong tell me I like being corrected (if Im wrong)



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenroon
Well I hate to tell you but the pope could have given it a second thought and 'discovered a loop hole in the doctrine' like if because of sex someone may be in danger they can use contraception.

He could have saved many many lives but didnt. YEs the epidemic still would have happened but it wouldnt be as severe.

IF I'm wrong tell me I like being corrected (if Im wrong)


Your not wrong, and the pope CAN be blamed. Knowingly becoming the leader of a religion, which has brainwashed millions, and they sway to what he says, it was his choice to make that decision, to let disease spread, and mass death occur.



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenroon
Well I hate to tell you but the pope could have given it a second thought and 'discovered a loop hole in the doctrine' like if because of sex someone may be in danger they can use contraception.

He could have saved many many lives but didnt. YEs the epidemic still would have happened but it wouldnt be as severe.

IF I'm wrong tell me I like being corrected (if Im wrong)


Can YOU supply the loophole in the doctrine?

Can you show that the various Popes haven't looked for such a hole?

You can't do either, can you?

It's flawed logic, shen - not only is it assuming that all (or most) of the cases in Africa (for example) are in Catholic populations (we know this is not the case); it's also ignoring the multitude of other factors involved.

Sorry, but it's just not a viable theory.



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
HEllo if you didnt get the infered message. He could have made up a loop hole which would have saved lives. Maybe he wasnt responsible for all of them but christianity is moving into Africa there are over a billion Catholics in the world 1/4 of which live in Africa. He culd have saved a great many lives but he just sat back adn watched.



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenroon
HEllo if you didnt get the infered message.


Why such defensiveness? (and it's "infra-red")

Again, your theory sadly falls down flat, in my opinion - we can sit and "indirectly" blame virtually any historical figure for various things; it doesn't make it any more realistic or viable as a theory.

(That and there's the obvious point: Not every African is Catholic; not every African is HIV positive; not every HIV positive African is Catholic, and vice versa.....)





[edit on 22-7-2005 by Tinkleflower]



posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Originally posted by Shenroon
HEllo if you didnt get the infered message.


Why such defensiveness? (and it's "infra-red")

Again, your theory sadly falls down flat, in my opinion - we can sit and "indirectly" blame virtually any historical figure for various things; it doesn't make it any more realistic or viable as a theory.

(That and there's the obvious point: Not every African is Catholic; not every African is HIV positive; not every HIV positive African is Catholic, and vice versa.....)

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Tinkleflower]


UM sorry but it is infered as in hidden message.

Remenber not every Catholic isnt HIV positive, infact in developed Africa where more of them are and there is access to condoms and such so the pope is a big killer end of.

P.S there is no point continue to discuss this Pope thing cos neither of us are going to change our minds.


Well who is history's second biggets killer (I dont have an idea so this aint a guessing game.)



posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The biggest killer is:

Man



posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
malara, killed half the people ever born aprox 6 billion people ,
1 to 5 million people die every year mostley in africa



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join