It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to gett popi arms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ok i was wondering since i dont have all the answers does anyone know how to get like really good pinch grip. its training your hands like does anyone know cuz i would like to improve my hands and wrist and all i no handstandpushups help build good hands strong but i want to know how to make them likepopi

lol

im seriouse

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Theres only oneway I know how to get Popeye arms. And that is eat alot of steroid laced spinach

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
hmm what about that thing that looks like plier handles?

you just squeeze them i think its suppose to be for stress releif or something but would that build your forearm as well?

-lys the lanky wonder

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
here is a site you should check out they can help you with hand strength.
www.ironmind.com
love abydos

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Heres a site that should help you out:

www.musclemaster.net...

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
As Lysergic said, the spring hand grips will do well. However, aside from simply doing 100s of reps over and over, try mixing it up with extended duration "grips". By this I mean squeeze the grip to full compression yet insert a penny between the base of the grips. Hold it as long as you can until the penny falls out. Doing this will not only increase your initial grip strength but will also improve your holding/lasting grip.

Try it, you'll be surprised.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
hey if you want big arms do zottman curls. here is a web page that tells you how to do them.
www.abcbodybuilding.com/exercise3/zottmancurls.htm
these things really pump your arms. the keys is to go very slow on the way down and fast on the way up.
love abydos

top topics

join