It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSI Balls?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
heya, i was browsing through and saw the psi balls and was wondering (if it's not too much to ask from anyone) if you would point me into the right direction about how i should be practicing. I've been doing alot of reading along with following the links from the forum, and practicing pretty much everyday to no avail. I don't know if i'm doing it right and right now i'm just seeking help from others that have done it.

any help would be greatly appreciated =)

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
well, swordsaint, its not really too hard if you know what to do. im no expert, but i can direct you to the experts. just go here they have plenty of articles there that give detailed instructions and probably tell you all you need to know.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Alright i sent you a U2U

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Maiden Mayhem

you should be able to feel a magnetic push or pull, they call chi the "invisible force"unless you find a way to add colour to it.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
And yet no-one's managed to do this in a lab. Not one. Considering the vast amounts of money one could earn, and the vindication of the entire belief, it seems strange.

Very strange.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
interesting thread, just got to go through it..

But i have something for one of you to try, you were trying to prove to make a energy psi ball..

why not pick up a EMF detector. place it at hand level and watch and see if it actually goes up.
Would be a great way to prove that you are creating the ball.
would make a great video.

Since EMF meter only reads the magnetic field of energy, you cant suddenly have a reading without something (wires, tv etc. ) moving closer to it, or it to them..

So if you have a base reading of .02g and make the ball and it spikes to 2.0 or 3 then that is proof that you actually made something happen and created a field.

Just a idea.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

The EMF test would only prove that something is generating EMF, not that it is a PSI ball. Considering we have electrical signals traveling through our nervous systems all the time, it's not too hard to think how we could create a slight EMF through mundane ways, not psychic or PSI-related.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Dave, thank you for being civil on the paranormal threads these days! You're actually stating some reasonable opinions around here and I find it refreshing to see this change in you. Please keep it up.
In this particular thread, I would have to say that I agree with you (for once)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join