It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSI Balls?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This telekenetic ability seems so crazy to me...but i do believe it is possible...they say anyone can have the ability to harness and control PSI energy into a ball and be able to play with it or throw it...does anyone else know what im talking about? apparently there are alot of site out there that teach it. i've read alot of them but the main ones i have read are...

home.xtra.co.nz...&%20PSI%20ENERGY.html

www.psipog.net...

if any of you out there can do this please help and tell me what you know...cause i think I'm doing it all wrong or somthing since i have not one came to any result of a PSI ball or even harnessing the energy.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There are quite a few members here who can do it. Including myself. I started a thread a few years ago about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Bandit did you have to dedicate an insane amount of time developing that skill? Also, after learning to make psiballs is it hard to program them?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I can only get the psiwheel to spin, but then again, i developing telekinesis, not psionic object....lol but i'm gonna work on a psiball in sept.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Umbrax, no and no...

It's pretty easy to do. For programming it you can just talk to it, or you can visualize the programming in five sensory detail, and after that see that scenery go inside of the psiball.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
hey bandit can you make them visible to other people or just yourself(presuming you CAN make them visible)

i tried it afew times a while back but had know succes but im just gonna be trying OOBE,s for now, you know. Just 1 thing at a time

[edit on 17-7-2005 by elliott reid]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
psi/energy/chi balls whatever you wanna call them are the very basic when it comes to energy/psionic work. you can make a ball within 5-10minutes the first time. it won't be the strongest ball with specific properties, but at least you'll have one. even a child can do it...and most of em already do naturally

i've written a simple guide in dutch which people used over the net to instantly learn to make a ball. i could try and translate it for you, but i'm sure there are enough guides on the forum. just search.

only people that i know off that can see, feel, detect the balls are people who are also work with energie themselves. skeptics who aren't open to it can't see them unfortunately.

however...i often make balls with energy to "recharge" people so they stop yawning and can continue doing their work. One person was cery skeptical and wasn't able to absorb and store the energy i had in my hand. so i forced it into her by waving it in her aura into her body and throw the rest through her head chakra into the body. she said she didn't feel a thing, but she wasn't sleepy for 2 hours. and 4 other people who were in the same room noticed it as well. since then i've been asked a few times more to use it on them.

i'm trying to make it visible to others and most i could do was a very faint light against a very dark background. but to faint to really notice it properly. but i'll keep trying for the future and once i manage to i'll show it here

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thing, I'm definatley going to try it out. How much of a chance do you think I'll be able to do it.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
if you're open minded about it...give it 3-4 tries and you'll have it

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i will start trying it but i wont try it too much cos it wastes energy and i dont want to be astrally projecting with depleted energy

p.s=Not that i can AP, im trying to though

[edit on 17-7-2005 by elliott reid]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hmm, I've tried several times with no such luck, does anyone have an "instruction manual" that basically lists the steps from like 1-2-3, ect...maybe this would make it easier.

Thanks,
Jack

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
sure i'll translate the document i made in dutch so you people can use it

took me an hour or 2 to translate. it's 6 pages so i hope it'll be helpfull.
it's not just energy balls, but the entire basics of working with energy

click the link to download the word file

Making energy balls

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thanks for that, reading it now.

Cheers.

-Keeval-

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
How do you replenish you energy lost from practicing psiwheel and psiball, and all psionic?

Oh yea, guess what? I actually tricked my friend into doing psiwheel. I told that, the "psiwheel" was actually an illusional trick that I found online. I told him that he focus and warm up his hand, the heat from his hand would move spin the wheel, and so he rubbed his hands, and focused...and wham, he manage to slightly turn the psiwheel.

I never told him it was telekinesis, I simply told him it was a simple magic illusion and that anyone can do it,that'd he just have to believe and focus. To conciously he believe its actually a magic trick, while the fact was he preforming basic telekinesis, I think the trick to me tricking him was, I manage to make him preform telekinesis w/o making doubt himself or its possiblity

Of course, I showed him at first, or he wouldn't believe me. I also told him the reason why I might of been able to spin the wheel several time, was because I've practicing it for several weeks now....and w/ that he lost all doubts...

[edit on 23-7-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ive heard about psi balls and have attempted to make them, but what is a psi wheel? and how do you make them?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Basicly this is a psiwheel.
www.futureworld.dk...

I know psipog.org has instructions somewhere but I can't find them.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
thanks Umbrax for that!

Ive saved it and I'll have a go at making one later

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Can you use the force like in Star Wars?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
should you be able to see the ball, or just feel it. also, should you do this with eyes closed or open or what.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
hey Maiden Mayhem, its really easy to do. i can tell you step by step exactly how i did it the first time if you want, just u2u me. but really, the key is visualization. if you cant visualize, you cant make a psiball. just u2u me for more questions. and if you get stuck on something, psipog.net has articles on everything that explain it all in great detail, i found it extremely helpful in starting my "psycic training", if you will.

psionics is great stuff, and if you have some free time, you should read up and see what you can do.

best of luck to you, my friend!
--Kitsunegari.

Ps. and JBurns, anyone can do it, really. you have to believe it and be able to really visualize everything that happens, but you could do it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join