It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bohemian Grove "Party" July 15th-17th- NWO Elite Unite for yearly "summer camp fun"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

About the Bohemian Grove and "Whatto do about it",

About the Grove

Californian elite back Schwarzenegger at Bohemian Grove (2nd item) www.prisonplanet.com...

Schedule of the July 15-17, 2005 Bohemian Grove Protest is
posted below and sponsored by The Green Party

It is an all men's club (why the women are protesting that escapes me) that meets every summer in Monti Rio California. Mostly Republican leaders and top corporate people from such as the pharmaceutical industry, military, oil and name a rich Republican. A video camera was snuck into the Bohemian Grove and the resulting movie is called "Dark Secrets of the Bohemian Grove". It documents what amounts to are leaders practicing Satanic Rituals in the "Burning of Care", in which a woman and child are cremated.

Alex Jones Presents Infowars.com -- Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian ...
Bohemian Grove Photo Gallery. Watch Video: The History of Bohemian Grove, Watch Segments from Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove-Purchase the full length ... www.infowars.com...

Since 1873, the Global Elite Has Held Secret Meetings in the Ancient Redwood Forest of Northern California. Members of the so-called "Bohemian Club" Include Former Presidents Eisenhower, Nixon and Reagan. The Bush Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Each Year at Bohemian Grove, Members of This All-Male "Club" Don Red, Black and Silver Robes and Conduct an Occult Ritual Wherein They Worship a Giant Stone Owl, Sacrificing a Human Being in Effigy to What They Call the "Great Owl of Bohemia."

www.propagandamatrix.com...

Activists are gearing up to protest
the annual summer retreat of San Francisco's Bohemian Club, saying what
happens in secret amid the 2,700 acres of privately owned redwoods in
Monte Rio influences policies that shape people's lives around the world.

The first campers are expected to arrive today and the first protests are
set for Saturday.

The protests are intended to draw attention to the "ways in which
the members of the Bohemian Grove use their power to negatively affect
the lives of people locally and globally," said Susan Lamont, one of
the organizers.

Bohemian Club members have long maintained that the three-week encampment
is a chance for men from varied social, economic and cultural backgrounds
to simply relax and enjoy a schedule of thought-provoking lectures,
theater and musical performances.

Activists call that a naive assessment of what goes on in the Bohemian
Grove, where club members and summer guests have included presidents and
cabinet secretaries, senators and corporate chieftains, as well as
journalists, academics and musicians.

I just wonder what type of planning they have in store for us this year. Another attack on America? National I.D. Cards for all? They'll probably kick back and laugh about the London bombings while having a nice cold ice tea.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Some prominent members of past and present include

* George HW Bush
* George W Bush
* Dick Cheney
* Arnold Schwarzenegger
* Dwight D. Eisenhower
* Malcolm Forbes
* Gerald Ford
* Newt Gingrich
* Alan Greenspan
* Alexander Haig
* Herbert Hoover
* Jack Kemp
* Henry Kissinger
* Richard M. Nixon
* Colin Powell
* Ronald Reagan
* George Schultz
* Caspar Weinberger
* Art Linkletter
* William Randolph Hearst, Jr.
* Charles Scripps, of the Scripps-Howard newspaper chain
* Jack Howard, also of Scripps-Howard
* David M. Kennedy, history professor from Stanford Univeristy
* Nathan Myhrvold, Former Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft.
* Seth Shustak, astronomer, SETI Institute
* Jesse H. Choper, law clerk to Chief Justice Earl Warren
* John Major, former Prime Minister of U.K.
* John Keegan, military historian
* William Davidow, author & "Venture Capitalist"
* James R. Lilley, former ambassador to China and Korea
* John M. Barry, writer & scholar
* William Casey, former CIA director
* John Lehman, former Navy Secretary (delivered speech that claimed 200,000 Iraqis were killed in first Gulf War)
* Tom Johnson, president of CNN and former publisher of the Los Angeles Times
* David Gergen (although he is reportedly no longer an attendee)
* A.W. Clausen of the World Bank

www....-------------------------/library/conspiracy/bohemian-grove/

"The Bohemian Grove -- which I attend, from time to time -- it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

- President Richard M. Nixon

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I love this time of year, dont you?

OOOOh...to be a fly on the wall

Betcha this years celebration will be a huge one!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
NoJustice -
Why can't you realize these people just like to get together and have a few drinks and not plan the end of the world? Or do prefer to jerk off to those photos thinking that?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have a question about the video from the infowars link. In the video you can see many people standing on the same side of the "lake" as Alex Jones, they are all in plain view, so if this is a secret video, why is Alex Jones and a large group of others openly video taping this event?

Is it possible that he is filming a different event?

Has anyone else asked this question?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
I have a question about the video from the infowars link. In the video you can see many people standing on the same side of the "lake" as Alex Jones, they are all in plain view, so if this is a secret video, why is Alex Jones and a large group of others openly video taping this event?

It's a hidden camera they used - that's why they had to "re-tilt" edit it after filming because the original was off center and dim in some spots because it was tucked in his jacket

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I wondered about this too at first, but just look at how many people there are, and how dark it is, spotting a video camera would be hard. Also, they are all concentrating on the "show" all the way over the river, which suggests to me he was staying right at the back of the crowd and sneakily filming while his buddie kept an eye out around him.

At least we get a three day break of them F'ing us, while they run around drunk and naked and F each other!... lol, or so i have heard.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Alex Jones got into Bohemian Grove by sneaking in through the forest and then once he got in he posed as a member. That's why you see people in front of him because they are actual members watching the ritual.

Frosty- I don't care that politicians get drunk every once in a while to have a good time but when you see them performing satanic rituals I get concerned.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
When Alex was asked, he said he was from the Hillbilly clan.
That would be the one the POTUS is from.

That's a nice owl. But will it save you money on car insurance?

[edit on 7-16-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I just don't understand who all those people are, there are an awful lot of people standing there, they can't all be important people, and they are not wearing any robes or anything.

Also, I don't really understand what all the fuss is about many different group do strange stuff. I'm in a fraternity and we have strange rituals, but its nothing evil.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I just don't understand who all those people are, there are an awful lot of people standing there, they can't all be important people, and they are not wearing any robes or anything.

Also, I don't really understand what all the fuss is about many different group do strange stuff. I'm in a fraternity and we have strange rituals, but its nothing evil.

He had hidden cameras on him. If you watch the video it's sort of shaking because of that.
They perform a ceremony where they sacrifice a baby in effigy and they worship a rather large owl. Watch the video. This is pagan worship. Also it is a known fact that important decisions that impact our every day lives come from there, thus the protests. So I think regardless of the actual intent of the event, we have a right to be upset that they're making laws that effect us in Private like that. And also if it's no big deal, why the big media cover up?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Some prominent members of past and present include

With a list like that, how could we NOT get suspicious. It’s the perfect time for them all to conspire against us, and shows a bit of unity among them as well.

Besides, many people get a bit angry when the very people forcing their Christian beliefs upon us perform these pagan rituals.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Did you watch the entire video where he starts out in his hotel room, interviews the local township(most seem like mountaineer cranksters, which is common in the foothills of california) shows all the equipment, then sneaks in, or just the small clippet of the ritual?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Okay,

First, President Bill Clinton has also been to the "Grove", and so have many people not involed w/ politics.

Second, I still don't understand what the problem is with this, people are free to do what they want in America. Why, the fuss?

Also, the list of people do not all go at the same time that is a list of people that have BEEN to the "grove".

Correct??

Aim

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Does One ever wonder why you are attracted to this event? Has One ever wondered if this is done just to distract Oneself?

The rules of the land lie in the statutes, no matter how many meetings these men hold the statutes hold the power. Free yourself from these prisons of fear and intimidation and realise these men can dress up all they want and it will mean little to you or me.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
But many of these men have some part to play in the creation of these statutes, whether directly or indirectly. There is still plenty in which they can do that can’t be stopped so easily. Plus the statutes can’t do anything if they don’t get caught.

Aim

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The point I am making is that the statutes only control those under the control of the statutes.

Who are you?

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Aim]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
AIM I'm sorry to say your posts here are a waste. You could make the argument in any single thread started on this entire website that the topic is "paranoia" It's not contributing to the thread, they meet here and make laws in secrecy. If you're not going to comment about the actual topic there's no point in your post.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
AIM I'm sorry to say your posts here are a waste. You could make the argument in any single thread started on this entire website that the topic is "paranoia" It's not contributing to the thread, they meet here and make laws in secrecy. If you're not going to comment about the actual topic there's no point in your post.

No, they don't! You and Alex Jones have ZERO proof of that! It is a mens weekend thats for fun and relaxing! These men are in the spot-light and enjoy time away from it. There is nothing wrong with it.

Would like to live in a police state in which mens camp-outs are outlawed?? Is that what you want??

And for your information ATS is about getting the truth and ALL people opinions are posted here on the borad for debate, if you don't want to debate or your idea can stand up to it then just write them down in a note-book and keep them under you bed!!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Boatphone you can think whatever you want bud. I was only directly that to him, yet you disagree with it to and I didn't direct it at you. Why did I only direct it at him? because he didn't say why he doesn't believe in it. Just random ranting. If you can't back up your views and you just come to a thread to call the person "paranoid" that's a waste of a post, unless you say the reasons why.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by NoJustice]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join