It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is heavy metal music the music of the devil?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
If it is the devil's music then im going to hell!!

LOL

that means hell is rockin 24/7 \m/ (>

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If Heavy Metal is devil music......where's my pitchfork?...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I saw a movie with Adam Sandler(Little Nickey), any way he says if you played "Chicago" backwards it has a disturbing message. 1= has any one ever played the song backwards, if so what does it say?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It can't possibly be the devils music. My version of hell is no headbanging tunes. Hell would be hip-hop and rap for eternity.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is true. To me, Hell would be pi$$ warm beer, three day old pizza and Bubblegum Pop 24/7.

Long Live Metal!

- 21 gun saulte to the greats of heavy metal. -

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Is heavy metal music the music of the devil?

Not just heavy metal, but any kind of music.

Art of any kind comes from the fringe of society. It challenges our beliefs, our values and perceptions. Art becomes a force for change, and that will always be percieved by some as of the devil.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow cant believe that this topic has hs loads of replies already, Myabe the songwriters are messengers from satan?, dont get me wrong i love metal, i just wanna hear ppls views which i got.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If you want to listen to some good music check out Taleb Kwali.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If it is, I look forward to partying with all the bands in hell when I die...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Believe it!!!!!!!!!!! Heavy Metal music is the devils work! Just look at me! Once I went to church like a good little drone, then one day, I threw Blizzard of Ozz on my grannys record player,and look at me now! The evil rock music made me do it!

I remeber my youth being pounded with this "rock music leads to drugs, sex, violence, devil worship, and blah blah blah." When I tried playing the records backwards myself with the aid of a friend, all I ended up with was scratched records and her mom sending me home for destroying her autographed copy of Meatloafs bat out of hell.

Rock music leads to increased work productivity, better social relations with family, and a sense of invincibility from mind control. Those are the results of my 19 years of personal research into the matter.

Country music, has, no the other hand, been showed to lead to things like inbreeding, truck driving, drinking, bar fights, and an epidemic of one eyed dogs.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't think Satan would be impressed with many of the new bands...

*cough* Good Charolette *cough* /fart

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Love the pic below your sig Twin wish i could have some.

What do you mean by Satan would not be impressed by band names?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Men or women create music.
We write it, compose it, sing it, record it...

When someone writes or records a song that glorifies Satan then they are worshiping him. No, it doesn't belong to Satan, nothing in this world does.

Many Christians, Pastors, Ministers, etc.. have stated that heavy metal music is the work of Satan. These are the same people that teach and follow false prophecys. They are blinded from the truth to this day, and there are MILLIONS of them.

We were (are) to follow JESUS not the teachings of man. How many FOOLS are waiting for Jesus to return?????

Who said Satan doesn't exsist?? Demons are real, its hard for people to comprehend that.

oui

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If satan existed he'd certainly be listening to some Slayer... or maybe Iron Maiden... yeah Iron Maiden...

Satan wouldn't listen to Iron Maiden because its "the devils music", he'd listen to it because he was the chief musician... so he knows musical talent when he hears it...

Infact, he'd make a fine judge for American Idol...

If your voice cracks... eternal damnation...

If you forget your lyrics... you get fed to Kerberos the gaurd dog of hell...

Sounds fair to me...

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by oui]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I mean that I think Good Charolette sucks, and so do the other "rock" bands that are similar to them.

I do like Mudvayne and they are kind new.
Some of my other favorites atm are Aphex Twin, Kottonmouth Kings, Astral Projection, Rammstein, Mr. Ozio, Ministry, White Zombie(not rob), NIN, Static-X, Dope, and Coal Chamber. I like to listen to a lot of different stuff, but I can't stand Tejano, Country, or Celiene Dion.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Industrial:

Do not underestimate Christian Death, Swans, Shihad (pre-Pacifier) or the mighty Killing Joke.

arc

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
hell is Englebert Humperdick and Bert Bacharach on continuous loop

'purleaze release me, let me go!"

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I LOVE HEAVY #ING METAL! \m/ !!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If any kind of music is the music of the devil its any group like N sync or Backstreet boys. Think about it, because the only way they GOT one famous record, period, would be if they sold their soul.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
If any kind of music is the music of the devil its any group like N sync or Backstreet boys. Think about it, because the only way they GOT one famous record, period, would be if they sold their soul.

Couldnt argee more to me these guys are gay they dance around on stage and pay their musicians peanuts it is trruely disgusting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join