It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the UFO yahweh said he would call on 15th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
has anybody seen the ufo he said he would call for the 15th?????

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ooops, sorry peeps!

I forgot to mention it, such is the hectic nature of my life, but they got lost on their way to Vegas and stopped off at my gaff for directions and a cup of tea.

Seems they confused Las Vegas with a British comic call Jonny Vegas.....

They are going to have a word with their dispatch people and call back within 7 working days (9-5)..... They said it was "Policy".....

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What about? All alien UFO business is rubbish and complete bs.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Frosty, PY has cancelled his "show" until 2006.

Originally posted by Frosty
What about? All alien UFO business is rubbish and complete bs.

Why do you hang around this forum if you have already made your mind up? I know why you do, becuase each time you can laugh at someone that dont have a main-stream idea, like the concept of UFO's, that *you* dont belive in, then you feel smarter that he/she, and you feel somewhat better with your life.

The only reason you hang around here is to frown at everyone that are interested in the truth and post stupid and retarded replies like this, which obviously has no other intention than to insult the original poster.

I can tolerate ignorent people, but people like you just make me sick.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Norwegianguy,

My sentiments exactly. Why waste pixels with useless remarks?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
anorwegianguy1972

I think if you dont respect his opinion that ufos are bs, He doesnt have to respect your opinion that they are real. He just write his opinion to the subject not to the one who started the trhead...

Now ufo believers are mad because PY make you look bad.

Maybe is because you are beliving too much in this. The expert says that 90+ % of ufo are Hoax and the rest it could be a military plane or a extraterrestial so why people get trapped in theories storys fake news and BS without proof like PY ??

He take advantage of your weaknes of believing anything you see on internet and make a lot of money out of it. You people should examin your selfs

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapture777
anorwegianguy1972

I think if you dont respect his opinion that ufos are bs, He doesnt have to respect your opinion that they are real. He just write his opinion to the subject not to the one who started the trhead...

Now ufo believers are mad because PY make you look bad.

Maybe is because you are beliving too much in this. The expert says that 90+ % of ufo are Hoax and the rest it could be a military plane or a extraterrestial so why people get trapped in theories storys fake news and BS without proof like PY ??

He take advantage of your weaknes of believing anything you see on internet and make a lot of money out of it. You people should examin your selfs

My point was that his post was pointless, the poster asked "has anybody seen the ufo he said he would call for the 15th?????" and he replied "What about? All alien UFO business is rubbish and complete bs. ". The point is that it is a stupid post, and if you cant post something senseble then dont bother.

I don't personally believe ANYTHING that PY says or predicts, but I respect other people that do.

Peace out

[edit on 16-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
anorwegianguy1972, Frosty is necessary, and, if you think about it, he is actually your friend. Let me explain.

Frosty, with his negative comments, is going to make you think how you can refute him -- that is, how you can prove him wrong. So what you probably will do is to come up with good evidence, which will bolster your hypothesis and defeat his hypothesis.

As a result, we will all learn the truth about Spaceship Guys (that there really are Spaceship Guys) and we will all have learned something and denied ignorance.

On the other hand, if you can't prove him wrong, because you can't come up with any evidence, this will bolster his hypothesis and defeat your hypothesis.

As a result, we will all learn the truth about Spaceship Guys (that there really aren't Spaceship Guys) and we will all have learned something and denied ignorance.

See? Either way we deny ignorance, and we win.

The only people who don't want other people to disagree with them are those people who are afraid that their views aren't able to withstand criticism.

Surely you don't feel that way?

Uff da!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Frosty, with his negative comments, is going to make you think how you can refute him -- that is, how you can prove him wrong. So what you probably will do is to come up with good evidence, which will bolster your hypothesis and defeat his hypothesis.

There are enough proof out there, enough to put anyone in prison in a court if it was a legal case. Look at www.disclosureproject.com... as an example. It is not my job to make proof to everyone that the phenomena is real, in fact, I don really care if anyone believes or not. But I sure will point out unconstructive posts if I find one.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Charming as OTS is, please don't come in here with that attitude Frosty, it certainly won't help anyone get anywhere, least of all yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think the burden of proof is on Frosty, as he made the first declaration about the existence of UFO's. He also made a post that doesn't serve anyone, as it is simply a vulgar, one-lined statement unsupported with any accompanying facts.

I agree that if his mind is already made up, and he has nothing further to add except for his opinion of UFO's being "B.S." then he really needs to go find another forum to waste his time in. Perhaps there is a "UFO's are B.S." forum somewhere on the net. If there isn't, he should start one with all of his close-minded pals!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
He dont really think is BS , he wouldnt be reading and posting in a ufo thread

Everybody that enter ufo threads and the area in ats, believes theres something more than just airplanes and ballons with crazy man yelling ALLELLUYAA!!!

But because PY and a lot of other crazy people that want fame, he is right , everyrhing about ufo this day have a lot of B.S.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I think the burden of proof is on Frosty, as he made the first declaration about the existence of UFO's. He also made a post that doesn't serve anyone, as it is simply a vulgar, one-lined statement unsupported with any accompanying facts.

I agree that if his mind is already made up, and he has nothing further to add except for his opinion of UFO's being "B.S." then he really needs to go find another forum to waste his time in. Perhaps there is a "UFO's are B.S." forum somewhere on the net. If there isn't, he should start one with all of his close-minded pals!

On this I must say that Rasputin13 laid it out and clear: "Why spend your time in here if your mind is else where Frosty?"
I assume attention is the culpript for his postings, well we all have listen to Frosty and now we shall all move on.
( Darn ppl should have consideration for the person whom initially opened this thread)

Now about this threads question, No I haven't herd anything from the so call PY ufo episode set for the 15th of July and to be honest I almost forgot this was suppose to happen.
Gee, i'm wondering if PY expects everyone to forget about it as an example since I nearly almost forgotten it.

Someone with any input of the Mysterious PY come forth,pls.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
>Why do you hang around this forum if you have already made your mind up?
>"Why spend your time in here if your mind is else where Frosty?"

Not all disinformation agents are conscious of their function.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by LordBucket]

new topics

top topics

join