It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grey alien analysis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I know there are several topics on this, but I decided to do my own analysis, I plan to keep adding to this, including pictures, 3D models maybe too.

According to my research, these are the most general greys:

Zetan (Type 1)
Aliases: Grey, Gray, Type 1, EBE, Visitors
Origin: Zeta Reticuli star system on the fourth planet from the sun(?)
Length: between 3 and 5 ft
Weight: Unkown, presumed under 80lbs
Lifespan: Unkown, longer than human being?
Reproduction: Various theories exist, hybridization with humans, cloning and even conception by mere thought which in my opinion is extremely unlikely.
Appearence: Skin color is usually a form of Grey, it could either be White, Grey, Grey Blue sometimes even Grey Green, have large slanted eyes, appear to be completely black, but they seem to have cat like eyes underneath, their skull has a distinct resembelence to a cat as well, there is no visible hair, small slit for mouth, no or bearly visible ears, very slender and fragile looking body, head is out of proportion with the body, the neck seems it couldn't support the large bulbous head, they only have 4 fingers, some report suction cups on the ends of their fingers.
No visual reproductive organs.
notes: Rarely make any noise, they alledgedly communicate telepathically.
The grey seams relatively hostile to human beings, seem to treat humans like cattle and have no regard to our feelings.

Orion (Type 2)
Aliases: Tall Grey, Type 2
Origin: Orion System
Length: between 5-6ft
Weight: Unkown, presumed similar to a skinny human.
Lifespan: Unkown, surpassed the age of human beings.
Reproduction: Unkown, Cloning?
Appearence: Similar to grey type 1, taller, more human like facial features, head is less round with sharper looking features, eyes are smaller than type 1.
Notes: Less hostile than Type 1, seem more sympathatic, seem to be the leadership/managment of the Grey Type 1.

I will add more later, including some pictures and more info, I have little time, I will add Grey type 3 as well and any other variants of this species.

I am sorry if none of this information is anything new, but I will give a more indepth analyis on the species soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
in the ufo disclosure, a man was asked a question.

"what do the aliens look like"

he said "i cant answer that question"

then he said "i can answer that question because we (the government) have documented over 57 different alien species"

perticualy the grays there are small grays, tall grays which seem to be in control and lots of different ones in different apperences.

He said "since we have documented them it is strange that they all take on a huminoid form, its kind of strange since there is this whole big univers and 57 of the alien species that we found or came to use were all huminoid"

o quoted this from the ufo disclosure

u can listed to it on here i mean watch it

www.netro.ca...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
here are two good sites that give deatail to grays and othere aliens

www.crowdedskies.com...

ufo.whipnet.org...

hope they help

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Nerd, very very interesting video there. I've already watched 35 minutes of it and might actually watch the full 2 hours tomorrow. This is obviously something very major, but why hasn't it made headlines? I want to believe all of it, but I still remain partially skeptical. The speakers, all supposedly credible sources give testimony that aliens have been visiting Earth, and seem to have mounds of evidence to prove it. It just doesn't add up IMO that solid and video recorded firsthand evidence wouldn't be breaking news...
. If you don't mind, I might post this as a separate topic unless you want to, and give a summary for those who don't have the time or energy to sit through 2 hours of talking. Good find though

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
the video that u saw was in 2001 and it was probably in the headines back then,i dont no if the people went to congress because there hasnt been much tlk about them, i mean the witnesses in the video, also i wonder were i can find some of the documents that they showed, if anyone knows please tell em.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I watched again, an interview with Travis Walton from Snowflake, Arizona. The poor chap was supposedly abducted by aliens and 'held' for possibly 5 days.
In his description of his encounter with these strange creatures, he said that he saw above him a square light and felt that he was on a raised, metallic table.
Also in his interview, he said that when his eyes eventually focused and he he could see clearly, he (in his words) flipped out and and started screaming.

I know this would certainly be a natural response from me and many others, but then he said that the creatures that were in the room, raised their hands to quieten him and possibly to indicate that they meant no harm.
The story went on, but I was thinking,

Why a SQUARE LIGHT FITTING? Why a cold METAL TABLE? and why would a creature from an entirely different culture and way of living, PUT THEIR HANDS UP TO QUELL WALTON'S FEARS?
I know that this maybe a human mind translating it's surroundings to fit into what it knows and most, if not all of the abuctions, indicate a real, substance-touching event,
But I wondered if there maybe a clue here to all of this alien mystery.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
what are u saying, do u think that his story could be humans doing this to him only disquized (didnt no how to spell that) and creating a false reality.

also can u show me the link of were you got this article or interview it seems very interesting.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hmm...I've heard of both those types of Gray aliens. I think I heard that "Type B" Greys were slightly taller and were interested in government leaders...I can't put my finger on where I heard it though...

new topics

top topics

join