It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of those wierd dreams. . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So in my dream I was sitting with a bunch of beautiful girls around a table. They were talking really loud so I couldn't here much. So out of no where I decide to take a shot. But instead of swallowing it I spit it on some girls back. But the girl didn't seem to notice. So then out of no where my mom showed up and started yelling at me over all the noise. In my dream she said "Mom-moms looking for you." So I looked around and saw grandma sitting on the far side of the room. Then mom said "I made you eggs" and she gave me eggs. So then I started eating the scrambled eggs. My mom was watching me and she seemed very interested. So I almost finished the eggs than mom said "The eggs have stawberries. Its tart." So then I said "Its not that bad" and woke up.
What do you think it means?
Have you ever had a weird dream?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i have had a weird dream but not to those standards! lol

i have no idea what that dream can mean, why dont you get a dream book but dont look into it to much because you will be seeing the deah omens everywhere. i read it and i was scared out my mind thinking i was gonna die! but i read the death omens and as soon as i knew what they were i was thinking about them.

just my opinion get a dreams book.

oni x x

join