It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some intresting reptillian info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Found it at david icke forums
tsk tsk tsk

www.ickedownload.com...

here are some quotes

1. there are more than one type of reptillian. for every negative there has to be a positive. its the universal law. it is not up for debate there must be balance or there is no universe. there are times when one will dominate the other but the universe will aways take steps to correct the balance wether its white or black. the universe doesnt care cos it is grey in alignment

hmm this fits the dracos and the good reptilians(lacerta type).

in conclusion, i would like to say that we can beat them by being positive. love and positive thinking is our greatest weapon. our greatest gift is our sentience.
neither of us are educated people, we live normal boring lives by day. she works in a supermarket, i work for the MOD. we have a mortgage trap and a family like all of you. i left school with a handful of qualifications. i am mr average in every way except that my eyes are open, i will not rest until these vermin are stopped.

just as menguard said.Love is the only way to defeat evil reptilians and the iluminati which is controlled by reptilians instigate fears so that it keeps our viberational frequency down and we dont move in to the 4th density.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 16-7-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
David Icke ???? What a storyteller , and not even a particularly good one either . I've yet to see any real evidence put forward by this guy to support his wild stories.

He should have just stuck to being a sports reporter or a goalkeeper , because he has done only damage to the UFO debate.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

the universe doesnt care cos it is grey in alignment

Ha ! I needed a good laugh this AM lol!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You are one craaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzy guy. But that Forum shows there are other's out there. I think rediculous conspiracies like these take away from the legitimate ones (like the Government cover up of 9/11, JFK etc...) and keeps the general population from believing a more legit conspiracy because they assume if someone believes in one they believe in them all.

However, if you'd like to show me evidence that you think might change my mind I'd be happy to see it. Nothing in your post or on the link provides any evidence it's just talking. Balance of the earth and blah blah, how does that prove they exist? it doesn't at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well i just found it intresting and thats why i posted it.ANything concerning about reptilians get me excited for no reason.Maybe i was a saurian in ym previous life

top topics

join