It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An anrchisty webmaster sentenced to one year jail...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
...for putting hot links on his website :

www.raisethefist.com.../-----74814smallsherm.gifIMG.article

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
That type of behavior from the government that sucks the money out of my wallet really pisses me off!!! They are like the proverbial 500# gorilla. What really sucks is the behavior of the FBI agents who behave like backwoods neanderthals instead of the intelligent young lawyers they are made out to be in official FBI propaganda. These kinda jerks are on a real power trip and the judge in this case was obviously pissed off because the defendant was a poor black man and not rich enough to offer him a pay off.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Also see this thread called !!!!! OUCH !!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
yeah, I have visited that site frequentley for a long time now and I have read or heard the story many times. The #ed up thing is that the link to the site containing the information on explosives... i don't even think it was posted there by Sherman, it was a direct action handbook or whatever containing text on explosives that was posted on his site by a visitor or a member of the network using the article publishing system on the web site. Im not completly sure of that though.

They did also accuse him of planning violent action and planning to use explosives on an anti WTO(think it was anti WTO) demonstration he was attending a while back. They used the fact that he had a gas can and some duck tape in his car against him... Is it #ing abnormal to have tape and gas in your car ?

Its possible to find an interview with Sherman about the whole thing somewhere on www.raisethefist.com that was brodcast on a radio station. A sound file where you can hear him tell his entire story.

new topics

top topics

join