It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$kull and bones >> true believers >>

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Look,

First, my friend is a girl who is a member and no i'm not giving out her name to strangers on the internet. Second, you said that the Skull & Bones is fighting for good, or helping protect Isreal.

This is incorrect, it is just a college social club. Nothing more, it is not important to non-members.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i agree with the NOT GIVIN INFO. And its just my opinion, but how would you know if it is just a social club? Has your friend SPOKEN to you on this matter? Just curious

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes, I have talked to my friend about it. She didn't tell me all the "secrets", but did say that it was just fun to hang out their, and the food was pretty good. The main fuction of the society is to better each member by way of sharing their feelings about each others conduct. In this way they can learn how others truly see them. But its mostly a fun social club.

I have also read the book, "Secrets of the Tomb", it is a book written by a Yale student and, secret society memeber, Alexandra Robbins. She interviews many Skull & Bones members. Its a very interesting read.

And yes, of course the Skull & Bones members dress up in crazy robes and stuff to but most all fraternitys do, and its just a fun bonding thing.

Boat

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Then your friend is wither very low rank in the group & hasn't the "clearance" to know the "secrets", as you put it, or she is high enough rank to know the "secrets" & is under oath to either say nothing or lie about them.

Why do you think they're called "Secret Societies" if they don't keep secrets?

Think, man, think.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wAtCh27LeO
. and that only a true believer in jesus christ can see the light.

Yes i do think the bush administration is holding alot of answers and keeping secrets to themselves, thank god b/c we probally couldnt even begin to fathom what they know.

Are you calling me stupid? You taking to me, you little patsy *explicit*? You are nothing more than a chickenhead *explicit* controlled by a group of *explicit* with no more than *explicit* for brains such as yourself.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Then your friend is wither very low rank in the group & hasn't the "clearance" to know the "secrets", as you put it, or she is high enough rank to know the "secrets" & is under oath to either say nothing or lie about them.

Why do you think they're called "Secret Societies" if they don't keep secrets?

Think, man, think.

No, she just knows the secrets are for members only. It just fun to keep secrets. Thats all. It helps people want to join, if they told everyone that they just dance around in robes what not, then the Skull & Bones would lose its power, the power is in the fact that important, smart people want to join.

-- Boat

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Look,

First, my friend is a girl who is a member and no i'm not giving out her name to strangers on the internet. Second, you said that the Skull & Bones is fighting for good, or helping protect Isreal.

This is incorrect, it is just a college social club. Nothing more, it is not important to non-members.

Then why the secrecy? I saw Russert interview Bush and Kerry on his show about it. Bush playfully joked about it being secret. John Kerry however seemed to get real uncomfortable when he said it was a secret under nervous laughter and quick subject change.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Whoa a Christian that supports Skull and Bones! Thats funnier than hell!

Yes as I always said you know your eye works but do you want to see how your eye works? The guts and blood of it all? Most ppl don't but most people are not like my eye as my eye doesn't do shady business deals and think of its self. My eye is dedicated to me always giving and I am the same to my eye unlike the elite BS behind closed doors. Just because a system works doesn't make it right.

If you were in a situation where your life was at risk and George Bush was standing there and he could save you but he would in turn put his life in risk...Do you think he would?

Now if I saw you would I.

Yes I would by the way cause I tend to see you get a heck of a lot more by giving in place of the imediate investment of saving ones self's arse.

Originally posted by wAtCh27LeO
yea, ever since the beginning of time we have been questioning everything fom our govt. and church officials. It is my belief that we as a human race are evil beings. and that only a true believer in jesus christ can see the light. Yes i do think the bush administration is holding alot of answers and keeping secrets to themselves, thank god b/c we probally couldnt even begin to fathom what they know. i believe that skull and bones and such frat. are tightly knit groups that are fighting evil, (jesus's footsoilders) they are here to protect isreal. we must support our leaders! do not fall into the dark ways. do not let the devil fill your head with nonsence. They know what has to be done to keep '''isr@el safe'''. if not we are falling into ww3 apocalypse, which is here to take us to our promised kingdom. TO true believers out there spread the gospel and support our leaders...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

What does it mean by "Behold the man has become like one of "US"? Is God many entities?

[edit on 17-7-2005 by magnito_student]

God is referring to Himself and all the angels. You should read the entire book of Genesis; it is a good read.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
the notion that the skull and bones "fraternity" is christian in any way shape or form just shows how well that they are fooling the masses into thinking that they are just a "frat" and nothing of importance.
2 things: 1st they are not christian but satanists.... second the list of names stretches alot farther than presidents and cabinet members...looking back over the last 100 years you see anmes like taft,pillsbury,kellogg,goodyear..etc ...to better understand the motivation of the skull and bones order you must trace it back to its roots..started in 1785 at yale university..they took a chapter from the illuminati..and Adam Weishaupts creed... in which he states that on order to control everything they must have thier members placed in every aspect of our lives ..from business to religion, politics and commerce.. and if you look back through the list of names involved in skull and bones you will clearly see that they have contrived and alloted people into all he prominent positions of all four major aspects. Not to mention that both bush and kerry in 2004 both admitted to being in skull and bones on meet the press with tim russert. they both said yes i am..in it but its too big a secret and laughed...BOTH OF THEM.this was one of the most blatent examples of how they are trying to control our society...they laughed at us all. in those intervues.. as if to say yup.and there aint a damned thing you can do about it.. and really what can we do?...
As far as the religious aspect goes what better way to fool everyone into damnation then to use thier own religions against them..and thats just what the satanic cult of skull and bones is doing..using christianity to warp and damn the sould of all those who believe in christianity.... like that scene in passion of the christ in which ...jesus was carrying the cross and the devil was waling in the crowd leering at him the entires way but never saying a word....in that look he said....im going to use your own religion to damn the souls of all those that follow you... and thats just what cults like illuminati,skull and bones,feemasons..etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
see you in eyes wide shut boatphone

www.thememoryhole.org...

and an interesting text, originaly from sunday times:

members.optushome.com.au...

[edit on 28-11-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nuku,

I have read the book, "Secrets of the Tomb", and if you had read it as well you would have discovered that that "ritual" that was seen was staged to mess with the video taker. Robbins spells this out in her book; the website you quote from left this part out.

And, even more importantly, if it wasn't staged (and it was, as a joke) there is nothing legal or evil about dancing around in robes and doing strange stuff, it is a free country you know.

-- Boat

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
yeah what do i care, theyre not my neighbours, however, they are the people, most likely to run your country in the future....and they have some serious personality problems

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
I have read the book, "Secrets of the Tomb", and if you had read it as well you would have discovered that that "ritual" that was seen was staged to mess with the video taker.

Of course they would say it was a joke or something. You honestly think they'd say "Yeah, we were just having a satanic ritual.", if that's what they were doing?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
bla bla bla... i dont have a point really. just want to make it known that boat and myself are both 'eagle scouts.'

I dont wear mine with a badge of honor really. Maybe that says something about the elitish nature of individuals who join 'secret' societies. When I was a wee lad, i was offered the oportunity to join some silly 'elite' scout group while on a camporee. Turned it down then, as I would now.

What say you boat? Jump right in?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nobody is perfect even the leaders of our nation should be allowed to have fun while in college, give them a break. I don't think anyone is harmed by their foolish rituals held at a Fraternity house.

Yes, I assume your talking about Order of the Arrow, I am not a member.

-- Boat

top topics

<< 1   >>

join