It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DO YOU THINK GEORGES W BUSH CAN HAVE DOUBLE ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Just in case of die, do you think that like sadam had some double, George W bush, or other presidents can have doubles ?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I believe it is much harder to locate or create the double for a genetic mistake like George W Bush.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
BTW, the movie 'Dave' was quite interesting on the subjet matter.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I don't know, that blank stare is a little hard to duplicate...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
... (And notice that the russians still done while the cold war, but I'll post another thread about that...)

1- Taking a person who look like the president, and with a little plastic chirurgy and brainwashing, making him a replica of the prez...

2-This suposition is more "Sci-Fi", but after all who know... Do you remember this illness (I cant remember the name of the syndrom), that make people old very fast... Some people think that in fact it was a US experiment to make "clone" older faster...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
... (And notice that the russians still done while the cold war, but I'll post another thread about that...)

1- Taking a person who look like the president, and with a little plastic chirurgy and brainwashing, making him a replica of the prez...

2-This suposition is more "Sci-Fi", but after all who know... Do you remember this illness (I cant remember the name of the syndrom), that make people old very fast... Some people think that in fact it was a US experiment to make "clone" older faster...

I believe the disease is called Progeria... interesting hypothesis...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Of course he has doubles, what do you think the monkeys in zoos are for?

Seriously George W.Bush isnt that brainy to think of having a double, but who knows?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Seriously George W.Bush isnt that brainy to think of having a double, but who knows?

It's really funny that some people think Bush is running this country ON HIS OWN. EVERY president has numerous people writing speaches for him, analizing intel data, making suggestions, advising a double, etc... We're not relying on one man's brain (or lack of one as some of you would think). We're relying on a bunch of people working together. It's ALMOST as much their fault as it is Bush's when something goes wrong. The President only knows what he is told by his advisors about what's going on in the world, he's not out there looking at radar screens and pin-pointing enemy threats by himself. He's got BUTTLOADS of people to do that FOR him. But HE only knows what THEY tell him. A bad decision could have a cause as simple as bad information. (In otherwords, the decision that was made could have been exactly the right thing to do with the info provided... but if the info given was wrong, then the decision no longer fits the situation well).

See where I'm going with this?

ANYWAY... main point was that Bush wouldn't have to think of having a double... someone would SUGGEST it to him if it was necessary.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Good point Grey. This would most likely be done (if at all) for the president and not at the president's request.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If he doesn't, I certainly hope he considers it. Look how well it's worked for Saddam.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
in an overt dictatorship...as without the dictator, things fall to pieces. Unlike such a dictatorship, we would (and have in the past) function just fine, and soon the niche would be filled by the Vice pres., etc. Simply put, there is no NEED for a double.... Though, presidential motorcades, etc. often have decoys....

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think it would be much harder in the US to have a presidential double than it would be in Iraq.

In the US, the president is under constant TV scrutiny, in Iraq, he controlled what was broadcast (and wasn't too fussy it they were that exact).

Gazrok raises a good point about motorcades, so it's probably common to hide the president, but I don't think the US president has body doubles.

top topics

join