It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The star children are already on earth! Are you one of them?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If you really want to learn more abotu it read Conversations with Children of the now. And Children of the now it covers Indigo children and Crystalline children and Star children.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm not 100%, but I cant shake this feeling that I may be one. I can play the piano and the drums with hardly any guidance, but a logical explanation is that I took up guitar first, and the rest was just much easier. I also know way to much about the universe, even when I was really young, I used to experiment with magnets and electricity. So, I think I would agree to a certain extent that the possibility of star children is very likely.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by yavis

Hello, yavis. There are many Star children/Indigos in this forum, but curiously, if you start talking about them, it is generally met with rather sharp criticism. I do now now why this is, just warning you. U2 me if you want to know what I have to say on this.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yavis
Well I m sure a lot of people will think that but it is true.
You probably don t know anything about Phoebe Lauren. Don t jugde too soon.
The whole story is 100% true.

yavis

Ok unsubstantiated information. If you have the audacity to say it's 100% true then prove it. Becasue if your 100% certain you have to have proof.

SHe's another crazy lady trying to rationalize the death of a child.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I picked up the piano almost instantly with no guidance, totally by ear. Same with the guitar. I'm not a star child, I'm a human being. Maybe it's because I don't need to fabricate some elaborate story to think I'm special. Maybe I'm not disenfranchised enough to fabricate some story that I can save the workd because I'm different.

I despise this indigo child garbage. It's met with sharp criticism on ATS because it's BS. Not one person can prove their claim. The only thing they can prove is a mental disorder.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by yavis

You know I would say I identify with star children. Whether I am one or not does not matter. I often see things differently in a more humane and fair way.
I try to explain my ideas to people and it gets frustrating when some people just don't get it.
I try not to judge people and see everyone as equal. I am tapped into my psychic ablities and spiritual nature.
I don't believe I am superior in anyway just very different. I don't want to harm anyone and do not strive for money.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here is a hint on how to identify a Star Child...

i456.photobucket.com...

You should listen to what these people have to say befor it is too late!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
While the origin of 'starchildren' is quite admittedly debatable, there is a definite case to be made for children with an unusually keen aptitude in certain areas. Essentially, there is a line drawn at the point where a child is simply talented and where a child is simply miraculous. Many people will be skeptical due to upbringing and the various lessons given throughout our science classes...but the truth is this: how can we be sure? We can't. All we know is we have quite a few highly gifted and intelligent youngsters who continue to display an absurd degree of wisdom and talent throughout their childhood, and on into adulthood. Rather than balking at the idea of starchildren, it is better to admit they exist (regardless of origin) and find out what they have to show us. I personally have come into contact with a starchild, and have been told I might be one myself. I would go so far as to say that I am quite a bit more wise than one of my years should be. I am not arrogant, nor assuming; I simply acknowledge the possibility. Whatever you may say, there are strange cases of over-bright children with unusual histories and tragic endings. Suspend your disbelief in a world of assumptions and arrogance, and take a deeper look. That's all I have to say.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Additionally, there are those (hint: Dr. Jay) who will scoff and declaim the existence of starchildren. Why? Because they cannot be proven to exist. I think perhaps, if such people knew everything, they would not need to be in this forum. Instead, they would be on CNN, publicly broadcasting to millions of people the OPINIONS they hold to be FACT. No one here KNOWS anything we are discussing, except perhaps circumstantial evidence that indicates contrary conclusions, but is not in and of itself conclusive.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join