It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The star children are already on earth! Are you one of them?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
star child or not The point of the whole belief system is to learn be positive and adhere to virtues, it's got my support but not all of it.
If you adhere to closely to one mindset it's like standing to close to a try and failing to see the trees behind it. Yeat even more how to see a path past the tree and carry on to admire more trees, eventually coming to find a journey through the forest and emerge again in the light to find yourself in a feild or valley it's just one passing aspect of life and should not be ignored just contemplated upon for further insight.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
For everyone who wants to know moire info go to www.floweroflite.org

[edit on 30-9-2005 by yavis]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
There is no proof that Star Children exist, none watsoever, they could be higher up the evoluionary wall by a wee bit maybe.

You realy shouldnt judge people before you know the whole story. I have heard of this woman and I belive myself that her son was a very advanced soul. I guess that is what you would call the "star child" There are so many things that exist out there in the "real" world that most of you are not open minded enough to understand.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnicholas21

Originally posted by Zanzibar
There is no proof that Star Children exist, none watsoever, they could be higher up the evoluionary wall by a wee bit maybe.

You realy shouldnt judge people before you know the whole story. I have heard of this woman and I belive myself that her son was a very advanced soul. I guess that is what you would call the "star child" There are so many things that exist out there in the "real" world that most of you are not open minded enough to understand.

I AGREE WITH YOU AND YOU CAN T PROVE EVRYTHING!!

IT S NOT BECAUSE YOU CAN T SEE SOMETHING THAT IT DOESN T EXISTS!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfire3
A child dies. Mother is devastated. Of course she goes through severe emotional trauma. Then she believe's her child is talking to her from the grave...

I would suggest psychiatric help to her. But then of course...she has written a book about it and given hope to other people who have experienced the same thing.

Suddenly, from a kook, she's now a hero.

A whole load of baloney in my eyes.

that is so not right to be said how uncaring are you skeptics? look at your own words, I've said it before & I'll say it again some out there are extremely psychic people or spirit channelers whose family came from europe, germany & france where gypsys were for centuries who were also were very gifted themselves and passed their gifts down in their family through the bloodlines and family tree. I again say its been done and even someone who is well regarded in the media had a reading done on tv recently a journalist/reporter. Why do you skeptics always try to dismiss everything what do you actually buy what your "government" tells you ?. I know some of you skeptics are on the "governments" payroll so you are paid to lie to the public with disinformation but guess what not all of you are actually doing your job too well cause there are many like me who say to your face you are a pack of liars and paid disinformationalists. I myself don't buy into the lie convincingly skeptical rhetoric. When in fact I don't buy it don't hear it and sure as not one you can lie to cause for 1. my dad was in army intelligence who taught me to not listen to paid skeptics and not to presidents who lie and cheat & murder and tell the public its for their own good 2. I see through the web of disinformation 3. I'm not part of the "cattle" that you lie to 24/7. You skeptics alot of you have no heart and need to open your mind and see the bigger picture, these wars are meaningless and no one prospers from it and it just makes the earth fight back even more. The odd strange weather on a global level is a sign the earth will fight back on its own terms like it or not. The earth needs a better way of life we as a society are destroying ourselves and for what? there is no reason and keeping the skeptical thing going ... isn't working anymore.. it just doesn't cut it. Healers and gifted people are here for a reason to show there is a better way of living to point out what needs fixing around the globe before somebody decides to go to nuclear holocaustic way of dealing with everything. Things need to change and for the better and gifted, indigo & starchildren are here for a purpose, time to stop denying the obvious its a wake up call on a global level.

[edit on 2-10-2005 by MisticDragon]

[edit on 2-10-2005 by MisticDragon]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Mod Edit: to remove insult....I suggest your read the ATS Terms and Conditions of Use before posting again.

[edit on 2-10-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by starr
Mod Edit

starr, rather than questioning another members education in such a derogatory manner, contributing to the thread topic would be a much better idea.

By the way, check your U2U's.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by starr

Originally posted by yavis
hey do you wanna say by that that you are a star child?

yavis

Mod Edit

you re kidding me right?

By the way I never had english lessons, I don t live in america or england. So I think my english is pretty good and it only gets better.

Look at your own level before you ask dumb questions like this one!!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Another label for the same thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Star children are said to be working in the world doing good things for humanity, to help us out for the up and coming challenges we're about to face. what good things in the world are you people on here claiming to be Star Children doing? Apart from opinionating online what else are you doing besides talking about yourselves?

I thought star children were like the mother teresa's of the world?
Hell i'm sensitive and insightful but I don't jerk myself off because of it.

ps: i'm not saying i dont believe in star children, i'm not sure what to believe... there is so much crap out there making claims, i can't differentiate between the shyster's and the legit ones.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

I thought star children were like the mother teresa's of the world?
Hell i'm sensitive and insightful but I don't jerk myself off because of it.

ps: i'm not saying i dont believe in star children, i'm not sure what to believe... there is so much crap out there making claims, i can't differentiate between the shyster's and the legit ones.

I agree with you on those things

[edit on 3-10-2005 by yavis]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
Another label for the same thing.

Yes a label. I believe that's one of the most irritating things in the world. Most people associate a name or something to anything they don't understand completly and wholly. Muc like magic and the ways in which it works star children, indigo children and crystal children are just another label for the masses of something not fully understandable. I mean they don't seem to go into much detail about the non beneficial children or people that fall into this group they just seem to be categorizing a certain type of person into a category of messiahs. It seems like well intentioned rubbish to me. I like the positive aspect of it though it's better than the apocolypse scenario.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hello, my name is Jennifer Randel, and I am a Star Being. I have owned this body for 14 years.

People are confused as to our existence here.

We are NOT the children of Indigos, nor are we this children of ETs and humans. I shiver at the thought. We are STAR BEINGS, not star children. We have been arriving for two generations, but now we have moved into the open. A standard star being:

1) Was born to parents on another world
2) Reached maturity there
3) Chose to help your human world
4) Was born into a human body
5) Lost all memory of past life
6) Slowly regained memory in preparation for the shift

Many questionnaires found on line, or websites describing our people, are incomplete, causing peoples confusion on the subject. Marcus, though I never met him personally, was a star child who has returned home but is using Phoebe Lauren as a channel.

Skeptics may laugh - have an open mind. "No proof of star beings" isn't the same as "There is proof that there are not star beings."

Love and Light,
Jenni

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am Justus. I am still awakening and remembering.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I am Skepticus, I am still a awakening and remembering

also Justus, watch out for those indigo kids, they really thought they were the next best thing.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i think my grandma is a werewolf or something, she looks like one and i always see her hanging out with all the stray dogs and they just sit there and hump all day

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
all cynicism aside, I have a question.

What is the actual difference between an indigo child / a star-child . Could it be parents projecting a lot of things?

the most significant thing I can see about these labels is that they only last a couple of years. The kids (who I would say didn't ask to be singled out as Indigo) are now growing up, nothing too x-men like has happened. Surprise surprise so the next label is here.

Star children.

To me the entire thing just feels like it's unfair. it's unfair to live out your own fantasies on the backs of your kids. when the indigo kids turn 16 and they did not save the world then what is the next thing to do? tell them they should have been more like these star children? Tell them they still are Indigo, and therefore they should fight the star kids?

seriously, why cant kids just be kids? some of them are bright, some of them aren't. some of the not so bright ones will lead better lives than the bright ones etc.

I just don't buy the indigo /star child/ (hmm what's next True human? nah, sounds a bit too fascist...) I don't buy it

anyway any thoughts, anyone thinks like I do that these labels have everything to do with the parents and nothing with the kids?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm not liking the idea of something being superior to me, regardless of evolution, knowledge or wisdom.

It removes my purpose from the world if someone came to replace me, and I can't have that.

I wont/dont serve anyone... Not God, Allah, Star Children, Aliens, Angels, Nephilim or anyone. I serve myself and always will.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirrorshade

Seems to me that the actual difference is the level of ego, and hubris.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
How many of us are star children? how do you tell? I've read sites where people think since 1973 there haven't really been any children, just little people and very very old souls

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join