It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The star children are already on earth! Are you one of them?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
dang it go see a psychic advisor on this one, right now, I doubt about half of you who claimed to be a "star child" are really a "star child", I mean like I believe maybe two are, but the rest are just unknowingly lying to themselves, just because they meet some false qualification, or pass some survey. Also, if star children are here to help us, how have you guys on the forums, who claimed to be a "star child", has helped society or your community?

Oh yea go see a REAL ONE!! Not call some stupid hotline, or some 5 dollar palm reading lady...cuz most likely their taking you money.....and BSing it to too!

Well, prove me wrong and go now!! And tell me your results. Oh yea, dont get me wrong, I do believe some of you are "star child", like I said before, I just also believe some of you are lying to yourself, to make you feel better, like other had said before, I'm just a tough critic thats all...

[edit on 21-7-2005 by skyblueff0]

I don t think anyone tells himself here that he s a star child and that he s special, cuz as I said before everyone is special. The star children aren t here to play God or to tell us how special they are, but just to help us.
star children help not only our community or society but also many people they know with there problems, and they get a vey satisfy when they do that. Cuz the feeling that they get by helping and loving other people is the most important for them . All they really want is you to be thankfull and to also help others.

yavis

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yavis
I don t think anyone tells himself here that he s a star child and that he s special, cuz as I said before everyone is special. The star children aren t here to play God or to tell us how special they are, but just to help us.
star children help not only our community or society but also many people they know with there problems, and they get a vey satisfy when they do that. Cuz the feeling that they get by helping and loving other people is the most important for them . All they really want is you to be thankfull and to also help others.

yavis

First off, I do believe some people are telling themselves/and others that they are a starchild, if you would read your thread again, you would realize that. That's why I say to ensure themselves that they are right, they should go see a real expert on this. They might of not claimed that they were special, but then again I never called them special...

Second, I never said star child are here to play god, I just wondered how has the "star children" of the ATS forum has help society in general? Oh yea, society is a group of people, and most likely they are corrupted.

Third, My perspective, star childen are the pioneer with awaken abilities, sent here to earth (born whateva) to guide people, and help awaken these abilites too. So in a sense I do believe there like the rest of us, just ahead of our time.

Fourth, One's opinion or persective, does not make them less of anyone in the world. To me, its not the words that count, words mean nothing, its the action that seperate who we are from others. People might not believe this thing about "star child" or dare to speak of taboo.

Fifth, How do know how a "star child" think?, are you one? How do you know what a "star child" want? Please tell me in your own words, and not send me some link so that I can read on my own, cuz honestly I don't want to hear wat other have to say, just you?

*REMEMBER, ME = TOUGH CRITIC!!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
These fantasies are invented by crafty people who want to make a buck off of the insecure, gullible, weak, and hopeless. As someone else correctly stated in an earlier post, the majority of the people who call themselves indigos see themselves as social outcasts. Nothing could be better than to find out you're actually from a higher realm than everyone else. That explains everything. Suddenly you go from having little or no self-esteem, to having one up on the rest of us losers.

Also, why does anyone bother asking how we're going to know the crystal and star children and how they're going to help us? It's just a concept someone invented. Links are given for more information on these blessed people, but the pages are designed by one of the following: someone who pulled the information out of their ass, or someone who believes what they saw pulled out of someone else's ass.

Here's a link for you:

www.skepticreport.com...

I wish I had thought of all this. I'd be a rich person by now.

Too bad people can't help themselves instead of waiting for all these children to arrive and fix it all.

This is all designed to dupe the weak, and it works. It's sad. If you really want to help someone, get this new-age garbage out of their heads.

I'm tolerant. I just don't like to see people get swindled and fooled.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Alright not to change the subject or anything, but what exactly did any of these INDIGO CHILDREN do for our society? They've supposedly been around for so long, but if they indeed are real, what did they do?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
First off, I do believe some people are telling themselves/and others that they are a starchild, if you would read your thread again, you would realize that. That's why I say to ensure themselves that they are right, they should go see a real expert on this. They might of not claimed that they were special, but then again I never called them special...

Second, I never said star child are here to play god, I just wondered how has the "star children" of the ATS forum has help society in general? Oh yea, society is a group of people, and most likely they are corrupted.

Third, My perspective, star childen are the pioneer with awaken abilities, sent here to earth (born whateva) to guide people, and help awaken these abilites too. So in a sense I do believe there like the rest of us, just ahead of our time.

Fourth, One's opinion or persective, does not make them less of anyone in the world. To me, its not the words that count, words mean nothing, its the action that seperate who we are from others. People might not believe this thing about "star child" or dare to speak of taboo.

Fifth, How do know how a "star child" think?, are you one? How do you know what a "star child" want? Please tell me in your own words, and not send me some link so that I can read on my own, cuz honestly I don't want to hear wat other have to say, just you?

*REMEMBER, ME = TOUGH CRITIC!!

Hey

I m not having any problems at all that you re critical and I also understand why but I just had to explain some things on my previous message.

And you re right about people telling themselfes that they are a star child I know that cuz I read every message here but I meent something else, but that s not important now.

How a star child thinks? He thinks only with love, has no hate in himself and is very optimistic. Love is their leader. Everything they do comes out of love. Cuz love is the most powerfull power in the universum.
How do I know what a starchild wants? They just wanna help others, that s what they re here for. And they know that deep inside of them even if they don t know that they re a star child. Most of the people want to go to the university, become something they want marry, have children....
Star children may want that too but that s not what they really wanna do with their life.

yavis

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by capetull
These fantasies are invented by crafty people who want to make a buck off of the insecure, gullible, weak, and hopeless. As someone else correctly stated in an earlier post, the majority of the people who call themselves indigos see themselves as social outcasts. Nothing could be better than to find out you're actually from a higher realm than everyone else. That explains everything. Suddenly you go from having little or no self-esteem, to having one up on the rest of us losers.

Also, why does anyone bother asking how we're going to know the crystal and star children and how they're going to help us? It's just a concept someone invented. Links are given for more information on these blessed people, but the pages are designed by one of the following: someone who pulled the information out of their ass, or someone who believes what they saw pulled out of someone else's ass.

Here's a link for you:

www.skepticreport.com...

I wish I had thought of all this. I'd be a rich person by now.

Too bad people can't help themselves instead of waiting for all these children to arrive and fix it all.

This is all designed to dupe the weak, and it works. It's sad. If you really want to help someone, get this new-age garbage out of their heads.

I'm tolerant. I just don't like to see people get swindled and fooled.

Hey capetull

First of all I d like to tell you that these are not fantasies but as I said earlier everyone has an other view on those things. And yours is really totally wrong of what the topic is really about.
And indigo children are not the same as star children, everyone is different.
How they re going to help us? Correction: They re already helping us and to answer your question : on many different ways I actually explaind that earlier in this topic.
You d wish you d thought about all this so you d be rich now? Gosh, you really don t understand a thing of this whole topic. And by the way the one who "thought about this isn t rich at all". What do you say about that?

I don t think it s nithing worth to discuss with you about this topic cuz you are so sceptical about this that you re mind isn t open for others people s opinions. For you is what you think the truth. Yeah right....

yavis

And kwintz good question but I don t know much about Indigo children so I can t answer that.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Say what!? Star children? Past lives? give me a break. Perhaps there are a few unicorns and trolls as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
If everyone is special, doesn't that set a level for mediocraty? I think that there are plenty of people getting rich off of some of the more gullible people who believe they are star-children, indigos, or crystals. Or goldens. Or whatever new label and list of qualifications for it appears this week. I have seen plenty of websites with merchandise or information for sale...but where is this information coming from? What qualifies one as an expert in these fields? I personally have seen a lot of differing views on this stuff. I wonder which site I should give my hard-earned money to, so I can read the latest official news. Or, maybe I should make up a new label, and call myself an expert on it, and open up my own website. I would love to take your cash

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifers child
If everyone is special, doesn't that set a level for mediocraty? I think that there are plenty of people getting rich off of some of the more gullible people who believe they are star-children, indigos, or crystals. Or goldens. Or whatever new label and list of qualifications for it appears this week. I have seen plenty of websites with merchandise or information for sale...but where is this information coming from? What qualifies one as an expert in these fields? I personally have seen a lot of differing views on this stuff. I wonder which site I should give my hard-earned money to, so I can read the latest official news. Or, maybe I should make up a new label, and call myself an expert on it, and open up my own website. I would love to take your cash

Is capetull by any chance your brother or something?

yavis

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Some people say there are star children while others don't, but does it really matter. Some people do take advantage of the idea but as a whole it is a good idea. If people believe themselves to be star children and such, does it really hurt them? It gives them confidense and a purpose and because of the good view of the star children they become better people to imatate the star children. This is positive, is it not. It's not getting them hurt, it's helping them better their lives.

So then isn't the concept already helping people of society and society shuns those that are different and society is a group. So those who claim to be star children then also form a group, but a different sort of group. It is beneficial even if it is exploited by certain people but everything can be exploited negatively.

And u say most are outcasts, an outcast is one of the first people to do something differently, to try something new. They are shunned, laughed at and at times ignored but they find things most people could only dream of. Inner peace is an example of such, better ways of living for another. Many things can only be found by venturing away from the norms of society and those that believe them to be special, they are the great ones in my oppinion because they actually then act upon that. So even if you don't believe them to be star children it does not matter, because to them it is real and because of that they will become star children.

Well that's all I can really say about the matter

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
thank you for highlights this topic my frenz

the reason about the star child is here to help us exspecially people in the west part of this earth; the reason is

1.After the nuklear war in various part of the WEST country and US states
it happen people in that country have no hope anymore infact more civil war will occur whithin their own circles society.
2.More western peoples even curses GOD because the evil time happening fall to them.the logic is all this people believe in technology in their own living
like there will be never happen a bad luck to their fate.
3.This starchild here is to help all this peoples whose have losts faith in their heart and mind toward GOD the one who created them.and to spreads love among all the society,work together in joyfull,caring each other like one family,help each other,and the absolute one is develop the real inner sense of who we are exactly,why we are here,and where will we go after life,and what will happen to our memory after we dies.and what about the bad or evil that we do unto other people and whose shall repay it.
and some more what do we bring together with our soul else then memory??? everybody opinion

to all my frenz of course i m also dont want anywar even nuklear to happen but it seem like something energies up to TOP BRASS PEOPLES IN WESTWING in USA and TOP 10 in ENGLAND,so the choices is up to this peoples.if they want TRIBAL WARFARE then most of the people they are not afraid but more aggresive to joint in ride on

I don't think this is true............

For...someone special to me I truly believe in my heart would be one of these star children.....who since a child, amaze the world, and amass hundreds of billions of dollars, with their talent..............then use their money, time, influence, effort, to truly help heal the world.

I would think more that the star children, will come to be worshipped.....rather than the other way around.... Of course.....I don't believe in the bible, it's a terrible book to me, though that doesn't mean I don't believe in a higher power...

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Lol, Yavis...such highly evolved wit. It is inconceivable that a person such as myself should continue to question your intelligence.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Yavis, will you show me some proof of the existence of star children? Maybe you can make me a believer.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
That's spookie... really is...

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
We are all Star Children,
The calcium in your teeth and bones, the iron in your blood, all of the matter that makes us all up originaly came from the centre of stars.

There has always been very gifted and special children. This is not a new phenomina just cultism/worship/money.

We all came from the stars. IMHO thats the only star children truth, though not taking anything away from these individuals, they may be spiritually intellectualy advanced but labelling them as 'star children' makes us forget our star origins and is just wrong comprehension of what they are.

MischeviouslyMakingStarChildren

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by capetull
Yavis, will you show me some proof of the existence of star children? Maybe you can make me a believer.

Hey

Can I proof that God exists? No, I just belive in that and I know deep inside me that god exists. I can t proof that. I just know it.
The same answer on your question.

I ve searched for star children on yahoo en i ve found some links that may intrest you:

www.crystallinks.com/childrensic.html

www.phoebe-lauren.net ( the one who "thought" about this )

Well what do you think about that?

yavis

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
That's spookie... really is...

what s spookie about star children?

yavis

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
this seems like another go at recreating indigo children and im sure the moderators are sick of that topic
anyway i dont think they exsist i will have to be another one of those see it to belive it people

all though i dont need proof to belive in other things but this seems a bit remenisant of the indigo children which is why i cant really belive this sorry yavis

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
ok, i have to say, all you skeptics, chill out! quit stomping all over other peoples hopes and dreams. if believing they were so special made them happy, then you should've just let it be. i understand that you have an opinion too, but you dont have to rub it in their faces like that! im sorry, but that was just downright rude.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
ok, i have to say, all you skeptics, chill out! quit stomping all over other peoples hopes and dreams. if believing they were so special made them happy, then you should've just let it be. i understand that you have an opinion too, but you dont have to rub it in their faces like that! im sorry, but that was just downright rude.

i cant see how what i posted was considered to be rude

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join