It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you think aliens are on earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Are you by chance CIA,NSA or some other US dept of debunkers or are just saying UFOs/EBEs are not your cup of tea Bulldog 52?

Dallas

Bulldog is on my ignore list, I woul suggest you add him too, and save you the headache of his unconstructive posts

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
who even knows for sure if aliens are here. maybe they are maybe there not. why are we here? who knows what! only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Who s this bulldog?
This is the first message ever that I ve read from him and it is pretty weird.

yavis

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I AGREE WITH DALLAS. SPEAKING OF ALIENS WHAT THE HECK IS THIS THE CIP ENGINE THAT FLYS IN SPACE. IS THIS GUY WACKED OR IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH. HIS SPINNING ENGINE. AND ARE THEY USEING THIS ENGINE IN PARTS ALL OVER THE WORLD FLYING IT AROUND. MANY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE IN MEXICO ARE SEEING THESE SILVER ORBS AROUND IN BROUD DAYLIGHT.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well it was nice knowing you, atleast until you create your next account.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yavis
Who s this bulldog?
This is the first message ever that I ve read from him and it is pretty weird.

yavis

Wooooahhhh! Before you ignore him, look at his point of view.
What evidence has he seen? 'stuff' on T.V, a programme that's designed not only to show a side of the unknown, but to also fit into an aloted time frame. (Believe me, I work in the media)
As anyone flown to Bulldog in a disc-shaped craft and taken him for an anal examination?
Of course not, he may have never seen strange glowing objects in the sky or slim, grey aliens leaving suspect fragments in his calf.
What I believe he's saying is that there is no 'proof' that is broadcast in the standard media that is irrifutable and held as standard.
Ask yourself, how many programmes on Discovery have you seen that ended with the words... Which definitely proves the existence of aliens from another world?
All I'm sayin' is see as others see this phenomena and you'll appreciate what we're trying to prove here.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've never seen Australia, but I know it is there from other peoples sightings and photographs.

Why do I think they are here? To study us, halfway house, lonely? Who really knows, but I have little doubt that there is something that we are not being told.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Strodyn]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Well I believe that they're us from the future and something goes wrong in the future and only they survived, so then they started making a new colony and come back to the past to study us or to warn us of what is going to happen.

Man I've been ranting about this for a while...u know that one show..u know with the people, and the powers, and the saving the world..and u know..that show.. "THE 4400"

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks Iron Man for your point of view about my post. Ive said before id love Aliens to be visiting Earth but i cant see any decent proof at all . I'm not on my own see here. www.space.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
>Perhap's Aliens are here to stop Humanity from damaging the
>inhabitants of earth from becoming extinct through nuclear destruction?
>Cayce said they wont allow it to happen

I understand that it is common practice to remove the beaks and horns from chicken and cattle bred for slaughter, to prevent them from hurting one another.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I believe it started out as aliens just exploring their neck of the woods.
Once they found this planet and it's occupants (which their really is no telling how long ago that was) they wanted to study us. Much like we study new species that we find. This is just what I think. It probably started out as simple exploration because they had the means explore.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
>Perhap's Aliens are here to stop Humanity from damaging the
>inhabitants of earth from becoming extinct through nuclear destruction?
>Cayce said they wont allow it to happen

I understand that it is common practice to remove the beaks and horns from chicken and cattle bred for slaughter, to prevent them from hurting one another.

Well this seems a very good and acceptable theory to me. Also a few abductionstories that i ve read say that.

And bulldog I wasn t gonna ignore you just cuz somebody else that says.

yavis

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hey everone

I was just searching on google for more answers/theories on google and here is one of the articles that I ve found, for the people who are interested:

english.pravda.ru...

yavis

top topics

<< 1   >>

join