It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you think aliens are on earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Some believe in aliens some not, the most of us wants to see one before they believe in them.
But why are aliens actually on earth?
To kill us? To steal from us? Or just to scear us? ....
Well if they wanted to a "War of Worlds" was already begun.

what do you people think, what s there reason for being here?

yavis

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Why do you believe they are already on earth?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well I believe that they're us from the future and something goes wrong in the future and only they survived, so then they started making a new colony and come back to the past to study us or to warn us of what is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well cauze for me there are enough proofs that they re here: ufo s, abductions, crop circles and much more.

Your idea is actually one of the best theories I ve ever heard Nventual.

yavis

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yavis
Well cauze for me there are enough proofs that they re here: ufo s, abductions, crop circles and much more.

Your idea is actually one of the best theories I ve ever heard Nventual.

yavis

Yavis UFOs, Abductions, Crop Circles "and much more", how can that be enough proof for you? How do you know that crop circles are real?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
phixion> This is sounding more and more like an attempt to sabotage the thread instead of creating a creative discussion. Instead of questioning everyones beliefs in their respective threads try to make your own thread and explain why you think the way you think. I think you'll get a more positive responce and you'll definately get your point across more efficiently, instead of these one liner responses that most probably will just be viewed as just that, an attempt to derail the thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well I ve read a lot about that topic and 1 book made me change mind. It was very confincent and of course there are fake crops but not all of them.
And ufo s take a look at some pictures made by people over the whole world. You ll find it in

FORUM: Aliens and ufo s
TOPIC: more than 300 ufo pictures

well those things convince me

yavis

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Well I believe that they're us from the future and something goes wrong in the future and only they survived, so then they started making a new colony and come back to the past to study us or to warn us of what is going to happen.

that theroy has been around for some time depicted in a film quite a nice film actually anyway...

like others i think that we were created by aliens and there here to monitor us

i was thinking our resources for a bit but its not worth the hassle for them they could find another planet for resources if they needed any other than ours

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't think it's a coincidence that reported UFO sightings went through the roof shortly after we began our atomic testing .

We announced to the universe in general that we have reached a certain level of technological sophistication.

Maybe they wished to invite us into the local community of planets , maybe they just wish to monitor us because we still display aggresive behaviour and they wish to keep tabs on us.

I would find it hard to believe that they weren't in contact and perhaps even trading with at least one government on earth , or perhaps a collection of governments .

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What movie do you actually mean? I d like to see it...

yavis

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by yavis
What movie do you actually mean? I d like to see it...

yavis

i forget now but the man who meets a alien protects him from the government with his wife and disguise him as a small child it turns out in fact that the alien time traveled because the man who looks after he alien has a son that will change the world anyway it turns out the aliens are really us from the future and came back to make sure everything was ok with his son i'll try and find it but i cant remember the title though

Originally posted by JFKDOALOL
I don't think it's a coincidence that reported UFO sightings went through the roof shortly after we began our atomic testing .

We announced to the universe in general that we have reached a certain level of technological sophistication.

Maybe they wished to invite us into the local community of planets , maybe they just wish to monitor us because we still display aggresive behaviour and they wish to keep tabs on us.

I would find it hard to believe that they weren't in contact and perhaps even trading with at least one government on earth , or perhaps a collection of governments .

i agree but aliens have been monitoring us from very early times depicted in cave paints of ancient astrounouts etc

may i also suggest the book by robert temple the sirius mystery

there has been a certain drop off of ufo incidents recently though makes you wonder why

is it cause were getting too dangerous?

is it cause there waiting to monitor the next big step in our tech?

who really knows

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
well i dont usually do this but im going to give myself a nice proud pat on the back
how good am i? he he

i found the title of that film you wanted to watch its called :Official Denial

heres a synopsis of it
(taken from imdb)

A man who claims to have been abducted by aliens is also abducted by a top secret government agency, the Majestic Group, who want him to attempt to communicate with the only surviving alien from a UFO shot down by the Air Force. Telepathically, the alien tells him it must be returned to its ship, where it will reveal a secret vital to the future of the planet.

i hope i havn't revealed too much from my other post

[edit on 16-7-2005 by klain]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a good movie, I think I'll hire it out if I can find it anywhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Perhap's Aliens are here to stop Humanity from damaging the inhabitants of earth from becoming extinct through nuclear destruction?
Cayce said they wont allow it to happen (see "Sugai River", E.Cayce readings, 1954).

Dallas

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Where are these Aliens? Ive never seen one and never seen any proof that they exist , only stories made up by folks wanting money. Nobody has proof of Aliens they are man made Harry Potter stories that people want to believe in , but cannot be proven.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Some alien abductees have had implants placed in their bodies. When taken out and studied it's found that the material isn't anything found on earth. Is that enough proof?

We're dealing with beings who's technology is obviously far more advanced than ours as well as their social skills in order for them to visit us in flying crafts which can maniuplate gravity, are silent, and can travel at insane speeds. This is why I think they don't just land and start trying to communicate with us. It would be almost pointless and they would only risk capture or death and I'm sure they don't want that. So they do what they can from a far.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
phixion> This is sounding more and more like an attempt to sabotage the thread instead of creating a creative discussion. Instead of questioning everyones beliefs in their respective threads try to make your own thread and explain why you think the way you think. I think you'll get a more positive responce and you'll definately get your point across more efficiently, instead of these one liner responses that most probably will just be viewed as just that, an attempt to derail the thread.

Just ignore him, I have. He is just another one of the posters on this board that expect everyone to explain their motives for starting a thread, I have noticed him in other threads posting unconstructive messages. These people think they are the moral guardians of forums like this and are the first to tell you you are wrong, just for the fun of it.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i believe that the aliens created us and are monitoring our mental and physical break downs through abductions. Then once they think the majority of the people on earth are corrupted, they will take out those people and only keep there followers

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by skillz
i believe that the aliens created us and are monitoring our mental and physical break downs through abductions. Then once they think the majority of the people on earth are corrupted, they will take out those people and only keep there followers

whats the point in that there advanced enough, if that was the case they would just apear and say were here to help you resistance is futile or somthing like that

[edit on 17-7-2005 by klain]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Are you by chance CIA,NSA or some other US dept of debunkers or are just saying UFOs/EBEs are not your cup of tea Bulldog 52?

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join