It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Panel of Judges for the Next Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Though I strongly believe that 99% of our members are honest, and I have FAITH that our regular members will almost always chose to make a fair decision when they can..

For various reasons, I have worries as to who might constitute the 'respected member' section of the judging panel. Though I am not asking for a disclosure of names... and I have faith in our mods... I would ask that any judge who just happens to have formed their own clan, and who has taken it upon themselves to admonish those who do not agree with them... and who has released subtle threats at throwing a possible decision in the upcoming debate.... be removed by our wise, noble, and honorable super mods.

I am not accusing anyone of anything. I have no idea if such people sit on this panel. I am only making an 'if' request, as one sporting gentlemen to other sporting ladies and gentlemen.

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

Edit: PS: I'm becoming more and more paranoid as I read and post here... So, forgive me if you are a just person and you are offended by my paranoid question.

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The Judges are of the greatest integrity.
I can't stress this enough.No one need worry on this point.

After a time I may publish the names and choose new judges then I think everyone will see what I mean.I'd rather not because I think the balance is just right.They know who the other judges are if there was a disagreement as to my choice I would of heard about it.
They will all be given a letter.So judgements will look like this:

Judge A votes for ***

Judge B votes for ****

Judge C votes for ****

Judge D votes for ***

And so on.This will ensure that each judge knows that I have posted his vote in accordance with his or her wishes.

new topics

join