It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 image page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Found a page with Area 51 images. If my Remote Viewing talent is anything to go by(im still learing how to use it), then the spike thing is a landing platform made by the US goverment after specifications by a alien goverment in the 80's. It made to hold a flying craft presented to the US as a gift, the design is a older one but very advanced according to our standards. The craft rests on top of the spike after landing and the spike can be sunken into the ground when no craft is on it. Making of the spike almost missed the deadline. Hehe, just my two RV cent's.

Enjoy.

www.menphis75.com...

[edit on 16-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
So uh, are you gonna post a link to it?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Be patient young Padowan

Originally posted by Nventual
So uh, are you gonna post a link to it?

[edit on 16-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Interesting, I dont buy the UFO theory of the spike, but I see no other purpose for it, so hey I might as well go with it until someone else has something to say about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Are these the ones you're talking about?
www.menphis75.com...

How come that one has a thing at the top but these don't?
www.menphis75.com...
www.menphis75.com...

I've got this other picture of the object that I got on Limewire.
img337.imageshack.us...
Note that it has the object on the top of it.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I found this interesting, I think they're setting the pylon(?) up.
img226.imageshack.us...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
More RV "vibes":
The craft is a test from our bulg-headed alien friends. The platform was difficult to make by the specifications, so it was a test of our technical achievement, if it would break we were not "worthy" to recieve the craft gift. They might have now, but atleast in the late 80's the US goverment had troubles understanding the technology inside it, they were told how to fly it, but could not backengineer it, they need a empath with technical skills to do that. So, the platform was the technical test, the craft is the spiritual test. Hehe.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow, theres alot of strange stuff out there. Especially that spike thing.

Why the hell would they place a saucer shaped object on it if area 51 has nothing to do with saucers??

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Sorry to dissapoint you saucer guys but the retractable "spikes" projecting out of the ground are used for RCS testing. RCS is Radar Cross Section, they mount a scale model of an aircraft on top of the "spikes" and beam radar waves at it, this is how they measure the radar cross section to determine how stealthy a design is. I have a picture somewhere of a scale model of the Have Blue or F-117 on one of these "spikes" at Lockheed's Helendale facility just west of Palmdale in the Mohave desert.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Or this:

[edit on 7/18/2005 by cohiba]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
cohiba, great pictures. I flew from Las Vegas to London a couple of years ago and saw what looks like the bottom picture. It looked like a seed shape. I believe that this is the most stealthy design possible and was made by a company in the north east near New York, I think they use it to calibrate their RCS system.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Nice one, so norwegianguy, were you lying? Because if you were that is very naughty and you deserve to be publicly flayed.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The reason why alot of those pics look different from one another, is because they aren't of the same location, one pic might have buildings in it that yo can't even see in an overview pic of the entire base, it just doesn't make sense.

However, The Groom Lake facility does not in itself have any E.T. Flying saucers, but it is believed that the structure S4 9 miles from the base does.

S4, is situated inside a mountain with about 4 or 5 hanger doors camoflauged by dirt, at 200 feet away, you couldn't even tell if those were doors or part of the mountain side.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Nice one, so norwegianguy, were you lying? Because if you were that is very naughty and you deserve to be publicly flayed.

Nope, just crappy at Remote Viewing, a interest of mine. I did say it was RV impressions

-Peace out.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That photo of the seed shape on the spike was also posted in the groom lake inside photos section. I am glad to find this one and it helps clear up what the spike is.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There is a SR-71 site with pictures of the craft on one of those spikes.

Wouldnt like to land on one of them

new topics

top topics

join