It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Bush Seattle!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Since you love that rhetoric so much, let me put it this way. If one of your neighbors who lived down the street didn't get along with you, would you just go punch him in the face because you thought he might punch you in the face one day, even though you have no reason to believe he will? Might as well punch him first, right?

NO. But if he was loading a gun on his porch and eyeing me with hatred, I'd certainly do something about it... (LAWS ASIDE for the sake of example) or in the real world, I'd at least call the cops. If the cops (UN) didn't do anything (as they didn't) I'd probably say that yeah... I'd have to go handle it personally. Your example was weak, try again.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
There's nothing weak about it. It's your rhetoric that's weak. All you do is hypothesize, and pretend it's a real situation. I can't reason with you because you're only willing to spout loads of hypothetical crap. I'm done with this. Have a great war.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank you, I will. Don't get me wrong, I hope it never comes to that. But if it does and we just stand here and take it... that's just stupid!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join