It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ur Ideas for Future Arcade Games:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just wen on vacation sense July 7th, and I played A LOT of shooting games where u actually held a gun, but after a while, I wanted more, so what are ya'll's ideas?

Me: I want a Delta, SEAL, SWAT, or Black Op Game like Time Sweep[or whatever] where u can duck behind cover when u let off the pedal, BUT, more realistic:

No time limit[except at key points]
2 weapons: MK23SD and M4SD SOPMOD with M203 or switch for a Masterkey Design with a shotgun[u can choose] and x4 Scope that u had to pick up in real life to fire, but in addition, u had to reload actual mags. U got 4 mags per gun, and u could duck down to reload. U would have to shot power ups to get more ammo, extended or drum clips, and health. U could also play coop with some1 next to u. Obviously, it would b for older ppl instead of the want-to-be Splinter Cell of Master Chief 10 yr olds.

Aww.....what a shame....

I wouldn't mind it if u took the reloading the mag in real life away, and u would have to duck behind cover to reload.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Have you heard of this sort of glove thing for surgeries? It's old news, but you put your hand in this mechanical hand and it limits your movements according to a computer generated surgical model. I'd love to see a simplified, less precise (thus much cheaper) version of this for at least the legs in the arcade. I briefly played a mech game where you lower a big headset onto yourself and hold connected handles, so whatever way your turned the headset, the mech would move. The screen inside was pretty wide as far as I can remember, so there wasn't any black space. Like my cousin and I also used to discuss, the technology is there for everything short of tapping the brain (Sony recently acquired those patents), it's just a matter of implementing and synergizing it cheap enough for public use.

new topics

join